What's new

Mixed-race Rola changing the DNA of Japanese pop culture

Status
Not open for further replies.
Plus, if you adhere to population genetics, its actually healthy to bring in outside genes to an isolated population. This prevents transcriptional breakages that is normally seen in consanguinous marriages. Genetic isolation, which is touted by purists is actually unhealthy for the Human DNA. It causes dimer breaks. Case in point very conservative and highly consaguinous groups like : 1) Amish , 2) Conservative Ashkenazi Jews.

Genetic diseases such as : Gaucher's Disease, Tay Sachs, Niemann Picks Disease are a result of Genetic Isolation.

Beautiful. Your classmate is very fair skinned. :-)

We have over 1.3 billion, so we won't inbreed with each other.

We mostly prefer the northernly look Chinese type.

If you look at the Genetic make up of most Northern Chinese, it is a mixture of Jurchen , Manchu and Han. Even Mandarin has been influenced by northern tribes that eventually helped to form the 'Northern Chinese' identity.

The closest to classical sinitic language is Cantonese, and Southern Han beauty is probably the closest to the original Chinese Han.

If you appreciate Northern Chinese phenotype, then, you admire the rich intermingling of Mongol, Manchu, and Jurchen beauty.

Bro, you just watch these films and then tell me about Manga.

Ninja_Scroll_%25281996%2529_1.jpg

Fist_of_the_North_Star_The_Movie_1986_DVD_Cover.jpg

devilman_-_serie_tv_-_prima_parte.jpg

Most of the stuff is pure action and drama. The weird stuff you can avoid. Watch the above and you will NOT be disappointed.

This is the classic macho manime, but the modern animes are pretty childish compared to the classic ones.

If you look at the Genetic make up of most Northern Chinese, it is a mixture of Jurchen , Manchu and Han. Even Mandarin has been influenced by northern tribes that eventually helped to form the 'Northern Chinese' identity.

The closest to classical sinitic language is Cantonese, and Southern Han beauty is probably the closest to the original Chinese Han.

If you appreciate Northern Chinese phenotype, than, you admire the rich intermingling of Mongol, Manchu, and Jurchen beauty.

The genetic test has proven that the North Chinese are predominantly Huaxia, the mixture with Mongols and Manchus is a myth.

The same myth that claimed that the Russians are largely mixed with the Mongols has also been debunked.

Bro, you just watch these films and then tell me about Manga.

Ninja_Scroll_%25281996%2529_1.jpg

Fist_of_the_North_Star_The_Movie_1986_DVD_Cover.jpg

devilman_-_serie_tv_-_prima_parte.jpg

Most of the stuff is pure action and drama. The weird stuff you can avoid. Watch the above and you will NOT be disappointed.

No shit .. thank you... its just weird..kinda perverted.. :lol: ..

The genetic test has proven that the North Chinese are predominantly Huaxia, the mixture with Mongols and Manchus is a myth.

The same myth that claimed that the Russians are largely mixed with the Mongols has also been debunked.

Actually, you are incorrect. Northern Han were influenced by outside genetic attributes. Especially in the mitochondrial composition.

2pqjf2p.jpg

chartc.jpg

mtdna-yap-haplogroups1.png

fig11-02.jpg

Bro the above films I promise you have none of that stuff. :-)
ninja scroll-classic,,,,watched fist of north star series long time ago,,,third one no idea ..
@waz
n I thought I was too old for anime...:p:

ninja scroll-classic,,,,watched fist of north star series long time ago,,,third one no idea ..
@waz
n I thought I was too old for anime...:p:

Never too old my friend. Also, yes, I'm old as well. :p:

You need to watch Devilman you will love it.

yndahan.jpg

The yellow part is O3 (Han Chinese haplogroup), red part is O2a, pale blue is O1, pink part looks like a bunch of haplogroups together based on the legend at the bottom of the picture. But the words of the legend are so tiny that I can hardly see it. I think it says that the pink part are N*, O2*, C3*, Q1, N1.

vietnamydna.jpg

Yellow part is once again Han Chinese O3 haplogroup. Vietnamese has a fair bit of O3, but less than that of the Han Chinese of course. It is interesting to see that Vietnamese has some O2b, a genetic marker that is dominant in Koreans and Japanese that are not found in neither Northern nor Southern Han. However, Vietnamese and Japanese lack Q1 (dominant in Kazakh) that the Koreans, Northern Han, and Southern Han have a bit of.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom