What's new

Mixed-race Rola changing the DNA of Japanese pop culture

Status
Not open for further replies.
You mean Arata Izumi? I am in agreement. He is a handsome mixture of Japanese and Indian beauty. :)

IMG_4531.jpg

arata_izumi2-bccl_1359446054_540x540.jpg

izumi-for-mahindra-70108.jpg

He almost look Indian.

Without doubt there are clear difference between the respective Far East nations. I find these more pronounced in women.

Here is the typical Korean woman who doesn't have cosmetic surgery.

Yes, the women are more pronounced for the difference, the Korean women usually have more boreal look (kinda similar to the Siberian natives) than the Chinese women.

S7JK0Pt.jpg

Why not? Genetically, ethnic groups have formed distinct facial characteristics due to environmental adaptation. We all are the same species, i mean, even this notion of ethnicity and race is just a man made concept.

We are all equally...mate-able. lol.

Plus, if you adhere to population genetics, its actually healthy to bring in outside genes to an isolated population. This pervents transcriptional breakages that is normally seen in consanguinous marriages. Genetic isolation, which is touted by purists is actually unhealthy for the Human DNA. It causes dimer breaks. Case in point very conservative and highly consaguinous groups like : 1) Amish , 2) Conservative Ashkenazi Jews.

Genetic diseases such as : Gaucher's Disease, Tay Sachs, Niemann Picks Disease are a result of Genetic Isolation.

Here is the typical Korean woman who doesn't have cosmetic surgery.

Yes, the women are more pronounced for the difference, the Korean women usually have more boreal look (kinda similar to the Siberian natives) than the Chinese women.

S7JK0Pt.jpg

Good post and fully agreed.

Why not? Genetically, ethnic groups have formed distinct facial characteristics due to environmental adaptation. We all are the same species, i mean, even this notion of ethnicity and race is just a man made concept.

We are all equally...mate-able. lol.

Can't blame us for that, since most Chinese don't like the Eurasian type.

We mostly prefer the northernly look Chinese type.

Can't blame us for that, since most Chinese don't like the Eurasian type.

We mostly prefer the northernly look Chinese type.

Plus, if you adhere to population genetics, its actually healthy to bring in outside genes to an isolated population. This prevents transcriptional breakages that is normally seen in consanguinous marriages. Genetic isolation, which is touted by purists is actually unhealthy for the Human DNA. It causes dimer breaks. Case in point very conservative and highly consaguinous groups like : 1) Amish , 2) Conservative Ashkenazi Jews.

Genetic diseases such as : Gaucher's Disease, Tay Sachs, Niemann Picks Disease are a result of Genetic Isolation.

Same to me, maybe we are not living in that environment. I still prefer Chinese looking beauty. One of my classmates. I will delete this picture later, it's not polite to do so. :coffee:

View attachment 38648

Beautiful. Your classmate is very fair skinned. :-)

Same to me, maybe we are not living in that environment. I still prefer Chinese looking beauty. One of my classmates. I will delete this picture later, it's not polite to do so. :coffee:

View attachment 38648

Many modern Chinese girls are too overloaded with cuteness, and the classic Chinese beauties are far better than the infantile ones we have now.

Whats with the manga n weird animated ****? :lol:

Bro, you just watch these films and then tell me about Manga.

Ninja_Scroll_%25281996%2529_1.jpg

Fist_of_the_North_Star_The_Movie_1986_DVD_Cover.jpg

devilman_-_serie_tv_-_prima_parte.jpg

Most of the stuff is pure action and drama. The weird stuff you can avoid. Watch the above and you will NOT be disappointed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom