What's new

Mixed-race Rola changing the DNA of Japanese pop culture

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Nihonjin1051

Where did you learn about rajputs etc? Rajput is umbrella term used by good 50 million Indians. Rajasthani rajputs make 7-8% of Rajasthan population, which mean 5 million. Rest of rajputs are spread in UP, Bihar etc So punjabi rajput will look like other punjabis, rajasthani rajput will look like other rajasthanis, same is the case with UP/Bihar Rajputs.

Its not a ethinic group. The picture you exemple posted of Indian rajput is of Emraan Rajput, who is actually Pakistani punjabi rajput.
Many people don't seem to understand that the Rajputs are not part of one group of people. During the medieval period the term Rajput was used for feudal lords who were not Kings or Emperors. The term Rajput became common during the Mughal period when several Hindu Rajas became the feudal lords of the Mughals. It doesn't have anything to do with a particular ethnicity.

It's a cancer that will spread beyond their islands. Soon the white pigs will demand that China allow more of them into their country, because there are Chinese people in the lands they stole from Natives and Aborigines.

Its just quite amazing the kinds of things people like this say. I trust that a majority of people don't hold such myopic viewpoints, or utter such nonsensical invectives. Well, it goes to feed the old adage, "There' will always bee a black sheep in a flock".

:lol:

Many people don't seem to understand that the Rajputs are not part of one group of people. During the medieval period the term Rajput was used for feudal lords who were not Kings or Emperors. The term Rajput became common during the Mughal period when several Hindu Rajas became the feudal lords of the Mughals. It doesn't have anything to do with a particular ethnicity.

Thanks. Yes, he did mention that his ancestors were Kings in Rajasthan. His surname is Rathore.

Its just quite amazing the kinds of things people like this say. I trust that a majority of people don't hold such myopic viewpoints, or utter such nonsensical invectives. Well, it goes to feed the old adage, "There' will always bee a black sheep in a flock".

Thanks. Yes, he did mention that his ancestors were Kings in Rajasthan. His surname is Rathore.

Rathores are also found in Pak Punjab..

The Rathore clan was established as feudal lords by the famous Rashtrakuta Dynasty which dominated a huge part of India from the 8th to the 10th century.

Is it possible to Identify Japanese / Korean / chinese from their face and structure?

The Rathore clan was established as feudal lords by the famous Rashtrakuta Dynasty which dominated a huge part of India from the 8th to the 10th century.

Very interesting. Now I'll have something to share with my friend tomorrow. Coffee conversation, you know. Can't always talk about stats all the time. :lol:

There are many Rajasthan rajput clans with South Indian warrior castes ancestry.

Is it possible to Identify Japanese / Korean / chinese from their face and structure?

Yes it is possible. Koreans have a very unique facial phenotype. Tho , i will admit that sometimes Japanese and Northern Chinese have similar facial phenotypes. It depends also on what area of Japan.

The original root of Japan was not East Asian, and this is how the original Japan looked like.

These people carry the haplogroup D in high frequency, just like the average Japanese men.

Hahaha,

I think Haplogroup D went under a lot of change over the years though - Tibetans in the TAR have a lot of Hap D but don't look anything like that.

Hahaha,

I think Haplogroup D went under a lot of change over the years though - Tibetans in the TAR have a lot of Hap D but don't look anything like that.

Tibetans are the brothers of Huaxia absorbing some D, while Japanese are mainly D absorbing a large amount of Huaxia DNA.

Tibetans are mainly O3a, while Japanese are mainly D.

Hahaha,

Haplogroups are 20-30 thousand years old, it has nothing to do with how people look in different regions.

There are many Rajasthan rajput clans with South Indian warrior castes ancestry.
Well the Rashtrakuta Dynasty is from the Deccan which isn't really south India but its from peninsular India. But I am not really sure weather there are many Rajputs from peninsular India. I only know that the Solanki Rajput clan was established by the Chalukya Dynasty from the Deccan.

Well the Rashtrakuta Dynasty is from the Deccan which isn't really south India but its from peninsular India. But I am not really sure weather there are many Rajputs from peninsular India. I only know that the Solanki Rajput clan was established by the Chalukya Dynasty from the Deccan.

There are Solanki muslim/hindu rajputs in Sindh..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom