What's new

Mixed-race Rola changing the DNA of Japanese pop culture

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice thread, with quite a few interesting posts.

I prefer the full Japanese look.

Harumi Nemoto

nemoto_harumi-029-783760.jpg

Be1dX0CCYAIOfml.jpg

BeaDodICYAAjwTm.jpg

The first is a model the next two are unknowns. It must be something to do with the fish diet....

I'm planning to make Harumi my second wife.

Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha ! You have VERY exquisite tastes, my friend...! :lol:

A Punjabi soldier:

ghk.jpg

A Pakhtun soldier

Captain Karnal Sher Khan NH Awarded War Hero:

hggg.jpg

On RIGHT

A Baluch soldier

Lieutenant Jahangir Marri Shaheed (Martyr)

lt.jpg

Lieutenant Jahangir Marri Shaheed.jpg

Gilgit-Baltistani soldiers:

Northern Light Infantary:

12 NLI, Pakistan Army Afriqa Pictures (6).jpg

A Hazara Soldier:

ha.jpg

ssg_flag.jpg

A Sindhi Soldier:

2QzqLjV.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks bro, touch fists.

Harumi Nemoto is like the divine wind of women. :crazy_pilot:

LOL! Interesting choice of words. ;)

@DESERT FIGHTER ,

Quick question. Where are Hazara soldiers from? They look more Mongoloid than Pashtun, or Balochistani men from Pakistan.

I'm open to learning more about the ethnic composition / beauty of Pakistan.

Harumi Nemoto

Be1dX0CCYAIOfml.jpg

BeaDodICYAAjwTm.jpg

The first is a model the next two are unknowns. It must be something to do with the fish diet....

Post reported for inducing lust and jealousy!:mad:

Why the women you call beautiful and post pictures has to show cleavage fake boobs half naked body?-
Is that considered beauty?-

When you talk of beauty focus on face which is suppose to be unique- the bodies are all the same-

LOL! Interesting choice of words. ;)

@DESERT FIGHTER ,

Quick question. Where are Hazara soldiers from? They look more Mongoloid than Pashtun, or Balochistani men from Pakistan.

I'm open to learning more about the ethnic composition / beauty of Pakistan.

They are of Mongol/Central Asian stock... They make a sizeable population in Baluchistan... But a large population has settled in other provinces n bigger cities ...

Apart from them we have 3 million Afghans, A big Ughygur population in Rawalpindi-Islamabad... (And even ethnic Han families who settled in the 50s but are now Pakistani).... 2.5 million illegal. bangladeshi, almost Almost 4-500 K. illegal Burmese and 500,000 "others" ...

Thanks bro, touch fists.

Harumi Nemoto is like the divine wind of women. :crazy_pilot:

Apart from her fake XXL boobs i find nothing beautiful-
Go and masturbate then come talk about beauty- right now its like boobs boobs every where- the bigger the better- :lol:-

Indian Punjabi
sikh.jpg

Indian Rajput
Mens-Latest-Kurta-Fashion-Trend-2013-By-Emraan-Rajput-1.jpg

Indian Kashmiri
DE03-P03_S_C_G1_DE_1540426g.jpg

Northwestern Indians have a greater abundance of distinctly Caucasian features; such as deep eye sockets. Larger jaw line.

That "Indian rajput" is actually Pakistani punjabi Emraan Rajput. You are confusing rajput which is caste with ethnic group.

Harumi Nemoto

Be1dX0CCYAIOfml.jpg

BeaDodICYAAjwTm.jpg

Acha huwa roza ab khatam ho gheya hai warna :astagh:

@Nihonjin1051

Where did you learn about rajputs etc? Rajput is umbrella term used by good 50 million Indians. Rajasthani rajputs make 7-8% of Rajasthan population, which mean 5 million. Rest of rajputs are spread in UP, Bihar etc So punjabi rajput will look like other punjabis, rajasthani rajput will look like other rajasthanis, same is the case with UP/Bihar Rajputs.

Its not a ethinic group. The picture you exemple posted of Indian rajput is of Emraan Rajput, who is actually Pakistani punjabi rajput.

@Nihonjin1051

Where did you learn about rajputs etc? Rajput is umbrella term used by good 50 million Indians. Rajasthani rajputs make 7-8% of Rajasthan population, which mean 5 million. Rest of rajputs are spread in UP, Bihar etc So punjabi rajput will look like other punjabis, rajasthani rajput will look like other rajasthanis, same is the case with UP/Bihar Rajputs.

Its not a ethinic group. The picture you exemple posted of Indian rajput is of Emraan Rajput, who is actually Pakistani punjabi rajput.

A good friend of mine , actually he's also a classmate and part of my doctoral cohort, is from Rajasthan. And he's shown me some wonderful pictures of where he's from, and i like inquiring about / learning about different cultures. He's also rather tall and fair skinned. But thanks a bunch, my friend, for your input, i learned something new.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom