What's new

Mixed-race Rola changing the DNA of Japanese pop culture

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apart from her fake XXL boobs i find nothing beautiful-
Go and masturbate then come talk about beauty- right now its like boobs boobs every where- the bigger the better- :lol:-

She isn't fake that's for sure. She just looks great in that picture. She's a bikni model, so it's hard to find pics of her erm clothed.

Boobs make men lose their minds, that's true. :lol:

Is it possible to Identify Japanese / Korean / chinese from their face and structure?

KOREAN FACIAL PHENOTYPE

20120806000795_0.jpg

tumblr_m6zbsnSmhm1rsyypko1_500.jpg

Photo-Korea-international-outreach-714060.JPG

There are Solanki muslim/hindu rajputs in Sindh..
Very interesting. I wonder weather their ancestors were related to the Solanki Kingdom of Gujarat which was established by the Chalukya Dynasty.

Very interesting. I wonder weather their ancestors were related to the Solanki Kingdom of Gujarat which was established by the Chalukya Dynasty.
Dont know man .. but they speak Sindhi n follow Sindhi culture..

Without doubt there are clear difference between the respective Far East nations. I find these more pronounced in women.

Yes. I can tell , just by the eyes, and body mannerisms, and vocals if a woman is Korean, Chinese, or Japanese.

:)

This kid looks like a retard.

He has very uniquely Korean eyes. That is a general characteristic of Korean beauty.

mmm, I don't know, but the first couple of mixed females look really weird! The male Indian-Japanese mix is better.

Yes. I can tell , just by the eyes, and body mannerisms, and vocals if a woman is Korean, Chinese, or Japanese.

:)

He has very uniquely Korean eyes. That is a general characteristic of Korean beauty.
na just the part .... where he wants to go to space and find a martian gf...

@Nihonjin1051 bro can i ask you a wierd question... if thts okay with you? :lol:

mmm, I don't know, but the first couple of mixed females look really weird! The male Indian-Japanese mix is better.

You mean Arata Izumi? I am in agreement. He is a handsome mixture of Japanese and Indian beauty. :)

IMG_4531.jpg

arata_izumi2-bccl_1359446054_540x540.jpg

izumi-for-mahindra-70108.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom