What's new

Mixed-race Rola changing the DNA of Japanese pop culture

Status
Not open for further replies.
So many misconceptions,I don't have much time before my trip to Taiwan/China so I will delineate some points.

1.Han Chinese are not homogeneous as well as many other ethnic groups,ethnicity is fluid and expecting the ancient Han to perfectly resemble modern day Northern Han is ludicrous.

2.Neolithic Northern China had a different Y haplogroup composition compared to modern day Northern Han,C,Q and N were dominant while more basal branches of O3 also existed,so it wouldn't surprise me if ancient Han already had C,Q and N.(中國北方古代人群Y染色體遺傳多樣性研究)

3.Qin and Han era terracotta figures have the same features as some modern day Northern Han showing some ancestral relationship.

4.NO originated from K which came from Southeast Asia however the major subclades of O3 ie O 002611,O M117(the downstream O M133 also seems to be the majority in Han) and O M134 originated from Sino-Tibetans.( Improved phylogenetic resolution and rapid diversification of Y-chromosome haplogroup K-M526 in Southeast Asia, Y Chromosomes of 40% Chinese Are Descendants of Three Neolithic Super-grandfathers)

5.Shang mDNA already shows a Northern Han affinity showing that population replacement was minimal.(Preliminary Research on Hereditary Features of Yinxu Population)

6.Cao Cao's Y haplogroup was O M268 PK- which is the basal clade of O2 this doesn't mean he isn't Han.
(Present Y chromosomes reveal the ancestry of Emperor CAO Cao of 1800 years ago, Ancient DNA of Emperor CAO Cao’s granduncle matches those of his present descendants: a commentary on present Y chromosomes reveal the ancestry of Emperor CAO Cao of 1800 years ago)

7.Ancient Han Chinese were intermediate of Xiongnu and Xianbei populations(鄭州漢唐宋墓葬出土人骨研究)

8.If anything the biggest nomadic impact would have been during 五胡亂華 as the Three Kingdoms and The War of the Eight princes devastated Northern China and forced migration down south,the Khitans,Jurchens,Mongols,Manchus etc never outnumbered the native Sinitic speakers.

9.There was no mass migration of Southern natives towards the North.

10.Having a larger percentage of a certain haplogroup could mean a bottleneck occurred.

Vietnamese are pissed off now :) regarding point #9

Yellow part is once again Han Chinese O3 haplogroup. Vietnamese has a fair bit of O3, but less than that of the Han Chinese of course. It is interesting to see that Vietnamese has some O2b, a genetic marker that is dominant in Koreans and Japanese that are not found in neither Northern nor Southern Han. However, Vietnamese and Japanese lack Q1 (dominant in Kazakh) that the Koreans, Northern Han, and Southern Han have a bit of.

so I said, on PDF that our ancestors who shared O2b chromosome cluster with Mongolian, Manchurian and Korean, our ancestors were in mainland of China in ancient time, before they settled to Japan and Vietnam today. What do you think ?

So many misconceptions,I don't have much time before my trip to Taiwan/China so I will delineate some points.

1.Han Chinese are not homogeneous as well as many other ethnic groups,ethnicity is fluid and expecting the ancient Han to perfectly resemble modern day Northern Han is ludicrous.

2.Neolithic Northern China had a different Y haplogroup composition compared to modern day Northern Han,C,Q and N were dominant while more basal branches of O3 also existed,so it wouldn't surprise me if ancient Han already had C,Q and N.(中國北方古代人群Y染色體遺傳多樣性研究)

3.Qin and Han era terracotta figures have the same features as some modern day Northern Han showing some ancestral relationship.

4.NO originated from K which came from Southeast Asia however the major subclades of O3 ie O 002611,O M117(the downstream O M133 also seems to be the majority in Han) and O M134 originated from Sino-Tibetans.( Improved phylogenetic resolution and rapid diversification of Y-chromosome haplogroup K-M526 in Southeast Asia, Y Chromosomes of 40% Chinese Are Descendants of Three Neolithic Super-grandfathers)

5.Shang mDNA already shows a Northern Han affinity showing that population replacement was minimal.(Preliminary Research on Hereditary Features of Yinxu Population)

6.Cao Cao's Y haplogroup was O M268 PK- which is the basal clade of O2 this doesn't mean he isn't Han.
(Present Y chromosomes reveal the ancestry of Emperor CAO Cao of 1800 years ago, Ancient DNA of Emperor CAO Cao’s granduncle matches those of his present descendants: a commentary on present Y chromosomes reveal the ancestry of Emperor CAO Cao of 1800 years ago)

7.Ancient Han Chinese were intermediate of Xiongnu and Xianbei populations(鄭州漢唐宋墓葬出土人骨研究)

8.If anything the biggest nomadic impact would have been during 五胡亂華 as the Three Kingdoms and The War of the Eight princes devastated Northern China and forced migration down south,the Khitans,Jurchens,Mongols,Manchus etc never outnumbered the native Sinitic speakers.

9.There was no mass migration of Southern natives towards the North.

10.Having a larger percentage of a certain haplogroup could mean a bottleneck occurred.

Actually, many Chinese men still carry N and Q, just not as numerous as when O3a becomes the founder effect among the Chinese men.

Yes, the two Japanese half mix are not even good looking compare to the northern Han Chinese girls. The Uighur Chinese model posted by @Genesis is better looking :man_in_love:

China can produce the good looking women by itself, we are not desired to borrow the foreign genetic input.

A Punjabi soldier:

View attachment 38632

A Pakhtun soldier

Captain Karnal Sher Khan NH Awarded War Hero:

View attachment 38644

On RIGHT

A Baluch soldier

Lieutenant Jahangir Marri Shaheed (Martyr)

View attachment 38635

View attachment 38636

Gilgit-Baltistani soldiers:

Northern Light Infantary:

View attachment 38637
A Hazara Soldier:

View attachment 38639

View attachment 38640

A Sindhi Soldier:

View attachment 38641
@Nihonjin1051 my friend in pakistan features depend on the area where people live. We have one of the most geographically diverse country in the world. So its natural that people will also have diversity in their looks. Some of us even have Caucasus looks because they are settled since the Alexander Armies came in our country.

Last edited:
yndahan.jpg

The yellow part is O3 (Han Chinese haplogroup), red part is O2a, pale blue is O1, pink part looks like a bunch of haplogroups together based on the legend at the bottom of the picture. But the words of the legend are so tiny that I can hardly see it. I think it says that the pink part are N*, O2*, C3*, Q1, N1.

vietnamydna.jpg

Yellow part is once again Han Chinese O3 haplogroup. Vietnamese has a fair bit of O3, but less than that of the Han Chinese of course. It is interesting to see that Vietnamese has some O2b, a genetic marker that is dominant in Koreans and Japanese that are not found in neither Northern nor Southern Han. However, Vietnamese and Japanese lack Q1 (dominant in Kazakh) that the Koreans, Northern Han, and Southern Han have a bit of.

Where is this link. Maybe someone want to investigate it.

Freaking Indian? It is MUCH easier to insult chinese than it is us so don't get me started.

Also I don't follow Vietnamese posters nor are they jungle people. Show some respect and people will start showing it to you.

I was just telling you the truth, can't handle it? then i would suggest you drop the racist comment first before accusing me of being racist with my earlier comment regarding the Vietcongs claiming China haven stolen their history. Only a freaking Indian like you support these jungle liars.

China can produce the good looking women by itself, we are not desired to borrow the foreign genetic input.
Some countries need to borrow the "white" genes because their group is not considered good looking. I'm no expert but if you ever saw a pure Vietnamese or Filipino without Chinese or white mixture, they are not very pleasing to the eyes.

From some outdated research.
That's why I wanted him to post the link. o_O

Some countries need to borrow the "white" genes because their group is not considered good looking. I'm no expert but if you ever saw a pure Vietnamese or Filipino without Chinese or white mixture, they are not very pleasing to the eyes.

That's why I wanted him to post the link. o_O

Philippines seem to be not very successful by borrowing the white genetic seed.

They end up producing a bunch of mulatto and mulatta.

Most white people are fugly, hate to say it since there are lots of nice white people that I like well enough. They wish they all looked like their Hollywood actors but really ... who do they think they're fooling?

They are many good looking ordinary white folks, much better than the Hollywood celebrities with the plastic surgery.

But overall the western countries are also very polarized, so they can also have many fugly individuals.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom