What's new

Mistreatment of women in India

Status
Not open for further replies.
India is a perfectly safe destination for those Who Dont Rome Outside After 10 pm, Every country has Anti-Social Elements Who do such activities, Its the Duty of Every citizen to Protect the Guests Of Ours.....

Many of the rape have happend at night times, My strict advise to Tourist is, Dont go Outside after 10pm, If the situation arises that You are helpless but go after 10, Please Inform the Nearby Police station as They will Help you...

Please do Not stop Visiting India....

No place in the world is safe ... be it US, UK, India, Pakistan or Afghanistan ... its just that how you follow the local norms ... and one should have a close look to the destination, its law and order before going to that place ... otherwise every place in the world is insecure ... which is a fact !

Lets just ignore this fella.He is extreamly bored in his life.Nothin good to do.I bet most of this threads are about India this that etc...... Whats the point in arguing with a person whose sole purpose is INDIA BASHING

I dont wanna argue with chinese, but you should watch you mouth carefully. It is nothing about his mother, it dosnt need to be so low.

HaHa, brother, he ain't Chinese, only A3 will go so low, but don't

worry, i will ask his mom to give his little butt a good spanking.

BTW, did you saw the news i posted, Japan was not the only country

warn her citizen of raping in India, Americans and British also warn

their female citizens for danger of raping too.

India should really do something about it instead of blaming the

victims .:smitten::pakistan::china:

India is a perfectly safe destination for those Who Dont Rome Outside After 10 pm, Every country has Anti-Social Elements Who do such activities, Its the Duty of Every citizen to Protect the Guests Of Ours.....

Many of the rape have happend at night times, My strict advise to Tourist is, Dont go Outside after 10pm, If the situation arises that You are helpless but go after 10, Please Inform the Nearby Police station as They will Help you...

Please do Not stop Visiting India....

Leaving me, there are still others will go to india to do my work, bcoz my company's sub company has thounds of coders in india, and it is needed to teach fresh indian men japanese and how to write good codes. And for me I can only say I am not good at dealing with indian, there are a very big gap between our thinking.

Lets just ignore this fella.He is extreamly bored in his life.Nothin good to do.I bet most of this threads are about India this that etc...... Whats the point in arguing with a person whose sole purpose is INDIA BASHING

Yes, so true, i made up all those "News" you are right,

Revealing the true= Indians bashing, counter the news not the

messenger, check between your leg if you got anything to counter

the "FACTS" i provided, typical loser mentality.
:smitten::pakistan::china:

Wow...I love this China Brigade....rubbing each others back just to keep the thread on top......

Yes, so true, i made up all those "News" you are right,

Revealing the true= Indians bashing, counter the news not the

messenger, check between your leg if you got anything to counter

the "FACTS" i provided, typical loser mentality.

50 cents per post to change public opinion. Keep up the good work.

Leaving me, there are still others will go to india to do my work, bcoz my company's sub company has thounds of coders in india, and it is needed to teach fresh indian men japanese and how to write good codes. And for me I can only say I am not good at dealing with indian, there are a very big gap between our thinking.

Oh your wish sir.

Don't deny that fact that Indians raping female tourists happened a lot

of times, even your presidential guard get caught raping;

http://www.expressindia.com/latest-...ted-of-rape/503155/:smitten::pakistan::china:

Clear this first:

China Police chief's rape probe

DISCIPLINARY officials in a northwest China city are investigating allegations by three policemen that the city's new police chief raped an underage girl.

A special group has been set up to investigate 11 accusations against vice director Wang Guangbing of Hanzhong city's Public Security Bureau in Shaanxi Province, yesterday's Beijing Times reported, citing disciplinary official Deng Xiaohu. Deng promised a fair investigation and that results would be publicized.

The case aroused public controversy after the three officers posted the accusations online last Friday using their real names and ranks as well as personal information of others involved to show their confidence in the truth of the matter.

The accusations concerned the period between November 2003 and August 2009, before Wang was promoted from director of Hanzhong police's Hantai branch.

One of the officers is Liu Jiquan, disciplinary supervising leader of the Hantai police.

He said he started lodging the complaints last August and later joined the other two who were also collecting evidence against Wang.

Wang told the Wuhan-based Chutian Metropolis Daily that he had been wronged and was angry the three officers had put the complaints online and violated the privacy of the underage girl involved in the alleged rape.

Read more: Police chief's rape probe -- Shanghai Daily | ???? -- English Window to China New

HaHa, brother, he ain't Chinese, only A3 will go so low, but don't

worry, i will ask his mom to give his little butt a good spanking.

BTW, did you saw the news i posted, Japan was not the only country

warn her citizen of raping in India, Americans and British also warn

their female citizens for danger of raping too.

India should really do something about it instead of blaming the

victims .:smitten::pakistan::china:

I have checked japanese gvot site, and there is a RED warning about rape in india, but I am a man I dont worry about rape. What I am worrying is there are many tourist just disapeared in india. Though I go to india 3times per year, I am not often to go outside of hotel alone. Most time I invited some indian friend with me together, bcoz when I went outside alone, there were so many begger just swarmed to me, if I didnt pay them they just flinged abuses to me, and some even some child tried to grab my bag. It was very scared.

Wow...I love this China Brigade....rubbing each others back just to keep the thread on top......

Wow, you scare me, you finally revealed your true colour, sorry i am

not your type.

Now stop trolling and get back to the topic=Indians raping female

tourists, is it still safe for female tourists to travel in India.

Look dude no one is sayin rapes dont happen.They do,but is is not exclusive to india is it???Ok say its a tad higher.But, what makes u think we are not concerned abt it?Posting a topic and discussing is in a positive way is wayyy different than what u are doin.Lets say u could have posted the topic and discuss ways to stop em ,but no what u come up with, are loads of articles to bash india.
U have posted so many anti india articles and not one of em with a motive of discussing em in a positive way.
PS:It is not difficult to amass anti china articles,Do u see us do what u are doin??

Clear this first:

China Police chief's rape probe

DISCIPLINARY officials in a northwest China city are investigating allegations by three policemen that the city's new police chief raped an underage girl.

A special group has been set up to investigate 11 accusations against vice director Wang Guangbing of Hanzhong city's Public Security Bureau in Shaanxi Province, yesterday's Beijing Times reported, citing disciplinary official Deng Xiaohu. Deng promised a fair investigation and that results would be publicized.

The case aroused public controversy after the three officers posted the accusations online last Friday using their real names and ranks as well as personal information of others involved to show their confidence in the truth of the matter.

The accusations concerned the period between November 2003 and August 2009, before Wang was promoted from director of Hanzhong police's Hantai branch.

One of the officers is Liu Jiquan, disciplinary supervising leader of the Hantai police.

He said he started lodging the complaints last August and later joined the other two who were also collecting evidence against Wang.

Wang told the Wuhan-based Chutian Metropolis Daily that he had been wronged and was angry the three officers had put the complaints online and violated the privacy of the underage girl involved in the alleged rape.

Read more: Police chief's rape probe -- Shanghai Daily | ???? -- English Window to China New

Its seems that someone chose to ignore the word "tourists"
although grey boy 2 having a lot of attitude comments.
but this news is based on international traveling safety standards.
every governments on earth has warning on sexual crimes against tourist in India(/certain parts of India)

While China isn't any better, but since this thread is on sexual crimes against tourist in India, I don't see why are you bring up a local news from China, is there a tourist being raped?
at least I don't see such warning from the Canadian gov site.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom