What's new

Mission Statement of Talibans

seekers

Reaction score
I have found a two days ago the printed material of 10-12 pages of talibans. This was distribute by anonymous person in Punjab University.
On the Top of Title page the Misson statement of Taliban is highlighted

" Shariet or Sahadat"

certainly this is very strong and tempting statement for Muslims which are not aware of their real intentions.people of Swat had also trapped by this statement.These words are not new for public who have seen the lal masjid and jamia hafza incident.

They have very solid materials to exploit the unaware people.
One point is very interesting in this material.this is in Q/Ans. format which is trying to justify their suicide(Fiddae) attacks against PAK Army.
They said that Pakistan Army is "Murtad army" and this is duty of every Muslim to do jihad against them.Moreover they said that people who are favouring PAK ARMY are rather unawaare people or SHIA or Qadyani or some other sects..
This statement clearly justify this "jihad" is against opponent
sects.
This material was printed by "Al hisaab".First page is start with message of mullah omer with his title of ameer ul momeinen.

Pakistan public should learn now how much more they would exploit with these groups and how much they favor their belief with showing soft corner for these extremist,specially people who are belong to sect similar to taliban but not agree with takfiri ideology.

I have found a two days ago the printed material of 10-12 pages of talibans. This was distribute by anonymous person in Punjab University.
On the Top of Title page the Misson statement of Taliban is highlighted

" Shariet or Sahadat"

certainly this is very strong and tempting statement for Muslims which are not aware of their real intentions.people of Swat had also trapped by this statement.These words are not new for public who have seen the lal masjid and jamia hafza incident.

They have very solid materials to exploit the unaware people.
One point is very interesting in this material.this is in Q/Ans. format which is trying to justify their suicide(Fiddae) attacks against PAK Army.
They said that Pakistan Army is "Murtad army" and this is duty of every Muslim to do jihad against them.Moreover they said that people who are favouring PAK ARMY are rather unawaare people or SHIA or Qadyani or some other sects..
This statement clearly justify this "jihad" is against opponent
sects.
This material was printed by "Al hisaab".First page is start with message of mullah omer with his title of ameer ul momeinen.

Pakistan public should learn now how much more they would exploit with these groups and how much they favor their belief with showing soft corner for these extremist,specially people who are belong to sect similar to taliban but not agree with takfiri ideology.
Intresting to see that how Taliban and some other outfits gain sympathy in public by promoting sectarian voilence,I heared something simillar in moon sighting issue when a minister from NWFP claimed that cetral Ruyet-e-Hilal committe was following RABWA(a place where mostly Ahmadis(Qadianies) live,) in sighting of moon,this is the most absurbed way of gaining favour by inciting anger against a community.I think until we free ourselves from hatered against each other a have more tolerance for each other incident like those happening in Gilgit and those happened in Kurram agency and Gojra will continue and these elements will continue to gain power.

Jamat Islami helped Musharaf to extend his rule through 17 ammendment , present government is bound to continue the Musharaf policies because of deal , so Jamat Islami has basically hand in making of present government indirectly.

Why not Jamat Islami start a movement against government ?

They do have some very good propaganda minds with them. Situation in Waziristan and Swat is a proof of this.

Intresting to see that how Taliban and some other outfits gain sympathy in public by promoting sectarian voilence,I heared something simillar in moon sighting issue when a minister from NWFP claimed that cetral Ruyet-e-Hilal committe was following RABWA(a place where mostly Ahmadis(Qadianies) live,) in sighting of moon,this is the most absurbed way of gaining favour by inciting anger against a community.I think until we free ourselves from hatered against each other a have more tolerance for each other incident like those happening in Gilgit and those happened in Kurram agency and Gojra will continue and these elements will continue to gain power.

Man there is no hatred against each other in common Pakistani mind. Actual problem is in current crisis of true leadership our internal and external enemies succeed in mislead or brainwash some youth to carry out violent acts against other communities. It is high time for Pakistani government to take a decisive stand on WoT.

Sorry! i have forget one point.
They said that the PAK ARMY is fighting against ISLAM because we are doing jihad for Shariet,so the the people who support Pak Army are supporting against ISLAM.

Man there is no hatred against each other in common Pakistani mind. Actual problem is in current crisis of true leadership our internal and external enemies succeed in mislead or brainwash some youth to carry out violent acts against other communities. It is high time for Pakistani government to take a decisive stand on WoT.
Apart from leadership its more of educating people in this regard govt can't do much its upto parents to teach thir children to be tolrent moreover some people here are less tolrent if there's no hatered for other sects then how come some elements succeed in brainwashing youth?If i believe that killing of a person is killing of all humanity and everone who recites Kalma is Muslim howcome some come and ask me to kill Shias or anyone and suceed?
All this started in Zia's era and now these element are out of control.

Sorry! i have forget one point.
They said that the PAK ARMY is fighting against ISLAM because we are doing jihad for Shariet,so the the people who support Pak Army are supporting against ISLAM.

Islam dont allow implementation of shariah by killing muslims , so it is not jehad but fasad

Latest posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom