Missing persons protesters tear gassed in Islamabad

SekrutYakhni

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
So the musical chair begins.

Someone has to pay the price here.

Baloch and others have FULL RIGHTS TO PROTEST IN FRONT and even INSIDE the vodka laden parliament! Add mujra too there.

You have done a grave mistake.

Musharaf has to pay the price of Bugti. He will very soon!

Who is dearest to Mushy?

Baloch and others have FULL RIGHTS TO PROTEST IN FRONT and even INSIDE the vodka laden parliament! Add mujra too there.

Who is dearest to Mushy?

Next time a Pakistani dares mention Kashmir he/she should be reminded of Baluchistan to shut the hell up.

Shameful....

Dunya News: Missing persons heirs baton charged, teargassed in Islamabad.

BmUTlV5CYAAiD5l.jpg

Amina janjua being arrested.... what a shame on pmln govt !

BmUVIuHCEAA1eVA.jpg

Kill their relatives and cane and teargas if their relatives protest? and these hypocrites have the gumption to preach to us..lol.

Relatives of terrorists Get no Sympathy form me ... i could care less what happens to them.

Who is dearest to Mushy?
IT seems there is a screw loose somewhere .

good i like it kick them on back

WTF they were doing when there FCKN so called family members were doing things against state and nation ??????????????

good i like it kick them on back

WTF they were doing when there FCKN so called family members were doing things against state and nation ??????????????

"freedom fighters" fighting against illegal occupation and killing of thousands of innocents.

Relatives of terrorists Get no Sympathy form me ... i could care less what happens to them.

IT seems there is a screw loose somewhere .
sir, mark my words noora league is playing behind the shadows here , its all another conspiracy, which will bring more preasure on ISI & PAKARMY?
after that, you ill going to see judiciary woken up, calling our genrls to appear in the courts , just wait, its alla written script?

When army has already said that missing persons are not with us. Then WTF are they are doing there. Enough tamasha.

When army has already said that missing persons are not with us. Then WTF are they are doing there. Enough tamasha.
they have been used by the noora politicians & geo media mafia yo show world that, its ISI & PAKARMY who are brutal, & even not obey the orders of the civillian govt?
its HAMID MIR, retrun to islamabad? probbly, his up comming script, to push more venom against ISI , & PAKARMY?

Back
Top Bottom