What's new

Missing persons protesters tear gassed in Islamabad

Almost Every agency in the world most of the time works beyond laws. Oh ok so isi is corrupts as well. Enlighten me more please I want to hear.

Whatever enlightenment you wish to gain about the ISI, the situation in Pakistan is there for you to study.

what do you think who has these missing persons? is there some contract between CIA and ISI by which musharraf handed over these people or there is some reality in claims of them joining militant outfits, or both ?

The ISI and other Pakistani agencies have them. The record before the Supreme shows that clearly. However, their impunity born of being above the law leads them to persist in their illegal behavior to the detriment of the country.

The ISI and other Pakistani agencies have them. The record before the Supreme shows that clearly. However, their impunity born of being above the law leads them to persist in their illegal behavior to the detriment of the country.
What Record ? ... where did that record come from ?? who provided it ? how do you know that it even exists ?

Whatever enlightenment you wish to gain about the ISI, the situation in Pakistan is there for you to study.

most of them are sent to hell in an operation in the mountains of Balochistan and rest of them are in Farrari camps in Afghanistan run by Afghan agency and RAW i think these people should ask the afgha govt for their loved ones

So the musical chair begins.

Someone has to pay the price here.

Baloch and others have FULL RIGHTS TO PROTEST IN FRONT and even INSIDE the vodka laden parliament! Add mujra too there.

You have done a grave mistake.

Musharaf has to pay the price of Bugti. He will very soon!

Who is dearest to Mushy?

How do you know Gen. Musharraf killed Bugti? My Baloch friends told me, he was killed by his own people & the blame was thrown on Pak Army because the situation favored them & as far as missing person goes, FC had proven many times that either Baloch people are kidnapped by terrorist groups for ransom or are killed in target killing because they show their love for Pakistan or are part of terrorist groups. FC have now started to bring kidnapped people in front of Media to prove their evidence that scripted missing person game which is been played by their foreign bosses is a lie.

I think you need to cut this crap & STFU.

All this missing person game is nothing more than propaganda or pure lies scripted by their foreign bosses.

good i like it kick them on back

WTF they were doing when there FCKN so called family members were doing things against state and nation ??????????????

These so called missing persons are part of rented terrorist groups.

Thanks to Almighty Allah ISI is in pakistan.Its because of cowboys sitting next door in Afghanstan. before 911 i never heard of any sucide blasts inside pakistan dispite of taliban gov in afghanistan. thanks to CIA for creating this mess for this region.You should care about America where you are living, the situation of America now a days is because of CIA. It's CIA who Is making America a security state. Thanks to CIA for taking this world on the verge of next world war.

This is the disease they are suffering from..

Yes, thank God Almighty ISI is only in Pakistan. :)

This will be cured, either by medicine administered by the healers, or by death of the patient. No third option.
oh. you mean gauntanamo bay prison, CIA prisoners there, water boardings?
sure no third option?lolzzz
cause thats all what, you & your CIA was doing ?

Last edited:
Did DG ISI presented himself before the SC when summoned to be present in person?, heck even a nobody DG FC Balochistan got terribly sick when he was summoned, not once, thrice... a guy is so sick that he should be released from his duties, dont you think?
I don't think so. It's totally different issue. It's judges who are making it an ego issue. What it's has to do with missing persons case. When their lawyers who are representing them are saying they are not with us, not all of them. Then why they are asking for isi chief. They just wanted to show the world look ISI chief is in front of us. My question still remains where were these people ,who are protesting now, when their beloved ones were linking up with terrorists?. Why they did not protest at that time?.

This will be cured, either by medicine administered by the healers, or by death of the patient. No third option.
Yes thanks To Allah we have ISI. Don't worry if CIA can survive after all their blunders in the world, ISI can survive ,after all its nothing in front of CIA blunders. BTW if you apply your patient theory on CIA. Then CIA should be in comma by this time.

Yes thanks To Allah we have ISI. Don't worry if CIA can survive after all their blunders in the world, ISI can survive ,after all its nothing in front of CIA blunders. BTW if you apply your patient theory on CIA. Then CIA should be in comma by this time.

Oh it is not the ISI's survival that is in doubt, but that of the country itself.

Oh it is not the ISI's survival that is in doubt, but that of the country itself.
O acha because VCheng said it so. Halwa hai kiya.

image.jpg

How do you know Gen. Musharraf killed Bugti? My Baloch friends told me, he was killed by his own people & the blame was thrown on Pak Army because the situation favored them & as far as missing person goes, FC had proven many times that either Baloch people are kidnapped by terrorist groups for ransom or are killed in target killing because they show their love for Pakistan or are part of terrorist groups. FC have now started to bring kidnapped people in front of Media to prove their evidence that scripted missing person game which is been played by their foreign bosses is a lie.

I think you need to cut this crap & STFU.

All this missing person game is nothing more than propaganda or pure lies scripted by their foreign bosses.

These so called missing persons are part of rented terrorist groups.
i agree sir no body missed while living normal life like us

and meanwhile the nation and country will continue to suffer from this mad game.

and meanwhile the nation and country will continue to suffer from this mad game.

Of course. What do you think history shows? The people of Pakistan are the real losers here.

Back
Top Bottom