What's new

Missing persons protesters tear gassed in Islamabad

they have been used by the noora politicians & geo media mafia yo show world that, its ISI & PAKARMY who are brutal, & even not obey the orders of the civillian govt?
its HAMID MIR, retrun to islamabad? probbly, his up comming script, to push more venom against ISI , & PAKARMY?
Phir apna garah ye log Khud Khood rahe hain. Ganjas in deep trouble.

Please check the record before the Supreme Court.
Yes I have checked them. These people are lying most of them, their nos are confusing. Yes there would be some missing persons. Every country do it for the safety and security of other people. If you will have terrorists connection offcourse you would be in trouble. Check the record of CIA. It's not new. Where were they when their beloved ones were doing these activities.?

Yes I have checked them. These people are lying most of them, their nos are confusing. Yes there would be some missing persons. Every country do it for the safety and security of other people. If you will have terrorists connection offcourse you would be in trouble. Check the record of CIA. It's not new. Where were they when their beloved ones were doing these activities.?

Those illegal detentions and killings are what these families are rightfully protesting. When was the last time you saw families protesting like this in DC? Claiming that "everybody does it" does not absolve the Army of its illegal acts. It must answer for them before the courts, the families and the nation.

Those illegal detentions and killings are what these families are rightfully protesting. When was the last time you saw families protesting like this in DC? Claiming that "everybody does it" does not absolve the Army of its illegal acts. It must answer for them before the courts, the families and the nation.

When was the last time an american shipped off to Guantanamo bay or Abu ghareb jail? Most families can't afford to come to America and protest in front of White house but you know that dont you?

Army is answering them in supreme court but that you also know. So why acting so innocent and taking pot shots at PA?

For your information pakistan army do not arrest people. It would be isi. Yes some of them would be innocent but its not the proper way to handle it. Your ignorance on CIA is applaudable. Well ask CIA when did last time they produce any terrorist in front of courts?. When did they last time respects courts and laws ? Are Those famous stories of gbay just for courts?. Every country do what is right for its own people and country. Why i think it is not illegal because pakistan and Pakstan army is at war and in war there is no accountablity. Who knows better than Americans about this after its nuclear test in Japan. Anyway I don't agree with you on this one. I wish for innocents people ,may they get justice. And for those who are not, they must have this faith.

For your information pakistan army do not arrest people. It would be isi. Yes some of them would be innocent but its not the proper way to handle it. Your ignorance on CIA is applaudable. Well ask CIA when did last time they produce any terrorist in front of courts?. When did they last time respects courts and laws ? Are Those famous stories of gbay just for courts?. Every country do what is right for its own people and country. Why i think it is not illegal because pakistan and Pakstan army is at war and in war there is no accountablity. Who knows better than Americans about this after its nuclear test in Japan. Anyway I don't agree with you on this one. I wish for innocents people ,may they get justice. And for those who are not, they must have this faith.

So "in war there is no accountability" and yet you want CIA to be accountable for overseas operation in the WoT? Right. But then why is the ISI abducting and killing its own citizens within Pakistan's borders? CIA has never conducted any domestic operations like that at all. And if what ISI is doing "what is right" then why is the Supreme Court demanding that it present those missing persons in front of it?

Your contradictions and hypocrisy undermine your stance fatally.

So "in war there is no accountability" and yet you want CIA to be accountable for overseas operation in the WoT? Right. But then why is the ISI abducting and killing its own citizens within Pakistan's borders? CIA has never conducted any domestic operations like that at all. And if what ISI is doing "what is right" then why is the Supreme Court demanding that it present those missing persons in front of it?

Your contradictions and hypocrisy undermine your stance fatally.
I never said CIA should be accountable.They do what is right for them. And they dont care about their own courts. I just said your ignorance about cia is at best. ISI do what is best for pakistan. Supreme Court itself don't know where they are. Offcourse they will ask law enforcement agencies to produce them because they know isi can do it.. Why not Supreme Court is giving any judgment on this case?. I support ISI in this case. They are doing good job. Why they didn't protest when their loved ones were linking up with terrorists.? Well I am very clear about it I already choose my side and their is no hypocrisy in my stance. I am not the one who always cry on ISI. Oh they did this they did that.specially while sitting outside pakistan. I think You look confused , i would not say hypocracy, here sometime you don't support terrorists sometime you have sympathies for them just like American gov when and where they need them they support them. Otherwise they are taliban. Sad

That is precisely the problem, that ISI thinks it is above even the Supreme Court. It answers to no one but itself. Absolute power corrupts absolutely, as goes the old adage.
Almost Every agency in the world most of the time works beyond laws. Oh ok so isi is corrupts as well. Enlighten me more please I want to hear.

When army has already said that missing persons are not with us. Then WTF are they are doing there. Enough tamasha.

Did DG ISI presented himself before the SC when summoned to be present in person?, heck even a nobody DG FC Balochistan got terribly sick when he was summoned, not once, thrice... a guy is so sick that he should be released from his duties, dont you think?

@VCheng what do you think who has these missing persons? is there some contract between CIA and ISI by which musharraf handed over these people or there is some reality in claims of them joining militant outfits, or both ?

Back
Top Bottom