What's new

missing indians on pakistan defense

Imran Khan

PDF VETERAN
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
since 28 feb morning we have seen few indians active here on PDF . it was massive chest thumping and trolling here by hundreds of active and thousands indians since pulwama attach and even before we have huge numbers of indians day night here .but since 28 feb when PAF did surgical strike and shot down indian fighter i have never seen many many hardcore members whom threatening Pakistanis trolling Pakistanis insulting and even further many whom really engage in debate and wanna make us scared with
next time will be last attack
modi will eat Pakistan alive
su-30s will wipe out Pakistan
cold start is ready
layers of defense we can shot down paf before take off
we will occupy azad kashmir
and so on many more debates . but it seems they are no more active here nor they interested . its only few hard-cores return back after a week now but they have no tune like before .

ohhh man i miss my old pdf :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

since 28 feb morning we have seen few indians active here on PDF . it was massive chest thumping and trolling here by hundreds of active and thousands indians since pulwama attach and even before we have huge numbers of indians day night here .but since 28 feb when PAF did surgical strike and shot down indian fighter i have never seen many many hardcore members whom threatening Pakistanis trolling Pakistanis insulting and even further many whom really engage in debate and wanna make us scared with
cold start is ready
and so on many more debates . but it seems they are no more active here nor they interested . its only few hard-cores return back after a week now but they have no tune like before .

Sorry about our own thunder attacks on them here some blame goes to me as well :( i promised u i will be very nice to next one until he opens his mouth .Really surprised to see some very old indian pdf members behavior kinda like 27th attack also rip the mask off from their faces too

images

Jf 17 to Indians

cold start is ready

I hope they don't use this "free time" on squabbles with their spouses!!!! It'll be the "double down" by the by...

It just goes to show the mentality they live by when India initially went to attack a couple of trees they were all here chest thumping then when Pakistan replied they went into denial and now they have finally couldn't take the continuous shame of moti's bowel movements on the international forums

I love it that the Indian trolls are quiet PDF has become a much better place and the taboo talks we had yesterday in my thread was not derailed by Indians thankfully but mods had to succuomed to Arab Ball lickers sadly @Pan-Islamic-Pakistan
Don't be in an ecstatic mode!!! They might send their proxies for now - e.g., some BD members.....

Anyway, they'll be back - old habits die hard....

Last edited:
Pakistani nation and people have given them a befitting slap in the face. They can’t face the Pakistanis of PDF anymore.

Yes brother @OsmanAli98 it was nice to discuss the problems with Western Muslims and the problems afflicted the Muslim Ummat.
Insha'Allah countries like Turkey and Pak will make our future generations proud as Muslims, no matter where they are...

Islam gets reinvigorated after every Kerbala - M A Johar (thanks to @doorstar)

Last edited:
well, have to give credit, @SrNair, @sutiya and @pahadi made a valiant attempt to redeem their bharat mata's butchered and trampled pride, of course, true to their air force's traditions further carried out by abhinandan and that other sikh pilot who died, these indian members too crashed and burned just like their indian air farts counter parts...but at least they tried. :disagree:

Back
Top Bottom