What's new

MISSILE ISREALI

It it quite worring that Isreal can hit thier rockets on Pakistan soil
but whats destressing is Israel can hit Islam most holy of cities
and that needs to be sorted !!!!!!!!!

salam

do what adux says learn english all he runs the fourm hey guess what he is always there to teach us what to do hey adux talk to my hand which u will find some where with u and wide open

Israeli daily Yedioth Ahronoth stated on Thursday that Israel has trebled the range of its Prego missiles to 4800 km. These new missiles also have the capability of carrying nuclear heads.

In a report published by the Brocket Wisconsin Center, which is dedicated to monitoring the spread of atomic weapons at an international level, it was reported that the Prego-3 missile has been added to the Israeli air forces' arsenal.

The report, which was issued in the US, added that the new missile has been in effect since 2005, when it joined Prego-2, whose range is 1500 km. This new missile, which can also carry nuclear heads, can reach Pakistan, the only Islamic country which possesses nuclear weapons, in addition to the Gulf states and the whole continent of Europe

It it quite worring that Isreal can hit thier rockets on Pakistan soil
but whats destressing is Israel can hit Islam most holy of cities
and that needs to be sorted !!!!!!!!!

There is reportedly the Ghauri 3 which would solve that problem. And believe me Israel would not be so stupid as to even go near the holy cities. They would be nuked and chemically bombed into oblivion. And they know it.

There is reportedly the Ghauri 3 which would solve that problem. And believe me Israel would not be so stupid as to even go near the holy cities. They would be nuked and chemically bombed into oblivion. And they know it.

whats the range of Ghauri 3

and whats happen to Shaheen 3
is pakistan doing a shaheen 4 and 5

The Shaheen 2 system is able to to reach the outskirts of Israel I checked that on Google earth if you measure the distance from the edge of Iran/Pakistan Border the Shaheen 2 can reach Israel in that range, the Shaheen 2 is 2.500Km.

Edited ,

As long as no one makes a move on Makkah and Madinah then its ok

Next to the MOOn :P :P

The Shaheen 2 system is able to to reach the outskirts of Israel I checked that on Google earth if you measure the distance from the edge of Iran/Pakistan Border the Shaheen 2 can reach Israel in that range, the Shaheen 2 is 2.500Km.

Yes but at extreme distances the payload is reduced. also the accuracy is diminished.

If Pakistan build a Ghauri 3 or Shaheen 3 wauw that wouldn't be good for Pakistan they will attacked right, left and centre because of doing this I mean probable sanctions or get very bad relation with west. There is an estimate range of those systems about 3.600 km a huge radius.

If Pakistan build a Ghauri 3 or Shaheen 3 wauw that wouldn't be good for Pakistan they will attacked right, left and centre because of doing this I mean probable sanctions or get very bad relation with west. There is an estimate range of those systems about 3.600 km a huge radius.

I think that the problems would ensue if the missile was a ICBM rather than a IRBM.

The point if anything that raches Israel is classed as war to the west thing I dont how but that is the rules.

The point if anything that raches Israel is classed as war to the west thing I dont how but that is the rules.

Dude one or two of our missiles can already reach Israel, if we station them in Baluchistan. I wouldn't worry to much about Israel right now.

Back
Top Bottom