What's new

Miss China crowned Miss World 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.

ALOK31

BANNED
Reaction score
ORDOS, China—Miss China, Yu Wenxia, won the Miss World crown for 2012 on Saturday, defeating more than 100 other hopefuls at a glittering ceremony in a Chinese mining city on the edge of the Gobi desert.

Last year’s Miss World Ivian Sarcos of Venezuela handed over her crown in the futuristic Dongsheng stadium in the northeastern city of Ordos.

Wen-Xia-Yu.jpg

Miss-World-China-2012.jpg

Wen-Xia-Yu1.jpg

Wen-Xia-Yu-pic.jpg

Miss-World-China.jpg

Wen-Xia-Yu-model.jpg

Wen Xia Yu : Miss World China 2012 | MISS WORLD 2012 | livewireworld | livewireworld

Congratulation china.

karan.. tum pure tharki ho.. tumhare pics se hi pata chal jata he
:p:P:devil::devil:

Without underscore the success of Miss Yu Wenxia for her beauty deserves the honor, no less, but home field does has its advantages sometimes. As in this case she would be more noticeable by the judges and you know how hard it is to notice one single beauty among hundred of equally beauties. As the old Chinese saying goes: 花多眼乱-too many beautiful flowers in the garden make one's eye undecided for the best one.

Miss World, oh, who cares. And I have no idea who is the so-called Miss China before I read this thread.

If any of you wants to take the crown for your own country. You can go ahead.

I only know Miss Chongqing :yahoo:

Our beloved Hazaras in Bamiyan province are more beautiful than that Chinese lady, what points makes them miss world?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom