What's new

MIRV technology within Pakistani grasp now.

India and israel are already within reach..I dont think pakistan needs ICBM.
It would portray even worse image.

Its not u think that Pakistan need this or not......We need this as long as India is raising its weapons stockpile like hell.....What is that for.

What you expect from them, a love letter

what is the point of posting a para from that biased article? i thought it will have more info but this is full of hatred and bias against pakistan. :hitwall:

waz, can not yo read the full article? :angry:

The idea behind MIRV came about when the US and USSR had gigantic, city-killing single nukes on missiles like the Titan II. As technology advanced, accuracy improved greatly, and military thinkers determined that 10 megaton warheads were no longer needed.

Warhead sizes shrank. A well-placed 100 kiloton nuke is better than a sloppily-placed 10 megaton warhead. Then, they realized that the weight and size of 4 to 6 smaller nukes could replace the monster nuke, and more importantly, could help negate ABM systems, and saturate warning systems like radar. Plus, cheap decoys can be added.

Towards the end of the cold war, the targets went from being cities, to military installations and ports instead. Few people realized that, and thought that nukes have always been targeted at major cities.

what is the point of posting a para from that biased article? i thought it will have more info but this is full of hatred and bias against pakistan. :hitwall:

waz, can not yo read the full article? :angry:

There have been numerous sources talking about this ability. Just because the article does contain points that you might object to, it doesn't mean the article is completely devoid of any fact.

What gives that India feels it has defacto right to cover China but threatened by same action from Pakistan..India superpower mentality at best!

So when is Pakistan testing MIRV

Even if its tested or developed will never be declared.

There are number of missiles have been successfully tested in recent years but never announced. :pakistan:

No one never imaged we had nukes but we had and blasted 6 in a row.
No one ever knows we had ballistic missiles but we had of different ranges.
No one ever knows that we had stealth crusie missile (RAAD) but we had.
No one knew but we have many various kinds of high quality missiles.

Today I read in a paper that Pakistan re-enginered old Anti Tank missiles to the modren needs and tested them.

1101114424-1.gif

So many things u dont know but we have !! :pakistan:

Even if its tested or developed will never be declared.

There are number of missiles have been successfully tested in recent years but never announced. :pakistan:

No one never imaged we had nukes but we had and blasted 6 in a row.
No one ever knows we had ballistic missiles but we had of different ranges.
No one ever knows that we had stealth crusie missile (RAAD) but we had.
No one knew but we have many various kinds of high quality missiles.

Today I read in a paper that Pakistan re-enginered old Anti Tank missiles to the modren needs and tested them.

1101114424-1.gif

So many things u dont know but we have !! :pakistan:

jus because u dont know wat pakistani military has doesnt mean other countries dont know.

every one knew pakistan had a ready nuclear weapon as early as 1987 (may be even earliar). u only tested nuclear weapons because india tested theirs.

every one knew pakistan is developing missiles with the help of china and north korea.

yes once in a while a surprise will come up. but it doesnt mean in general whole world is ignorent of u r military capabilities.

jus because u dont know wat pakistani military has doesnt mean other countries dont know.

every one knew pakistan had a ready nuclear weapon as early as 1987 (may be even earliar). u only tested nuclear weapons because india tested theirs.

every one knew pakistan is developing missiles with the help of china and north korea.

yes once in a while a surprise will come up. but it doesnt mean in general whole world is ignorent of u r military capabilities.

North Korea? Wait a min....WTF?

When this MIRV Technology will be ready, Can i have it? So I can throw multiple snowballs at my neighbors. :azn:

And on which bases you are asuming that Pakistan didn't need any ICBM? Every country has it defence priorties.......for sure it's not you indians who have to decide what Pakistan defence needs or not!:no:

So what are ur defence priorities other than ur neighbours ?

Thank you china. :china::pakistan:

And then u have problems with indians when they say, 'WE CANT TRUST CHINESE. THEY ARE SO ANTI INDIAN'.

i mean theres no problem in competing with ur neighbour to keep balance of da region......

but here tactics are a bit different.....

pakistan-china vs india is like india-afganistan vs pakistan situation. so why pakistan make a fuss when we have our presence in afganistan ?

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom