What's new

MIRV technology within Pakistani grasp now.

MIRV is more about scattering the blast for maximum destruction..A 1 megaton explosion in one place will only dig a deep crater without causing as much damage..Spread it in a few individual warheads of kilotons each and the destruction will be many folds.

MIRV is more about scattering the blast for maximum destruction..A 1 megaton explosion in one place will only dig a deep crater without causing as much damage..Spread it in a few individual warheads of kilotons each and the destruction will be many folds.

Then comes the small matter of BMD becoming useless.

So u mean Japan also needs a nuclear warhead and an ICBM.
This Missile to Economy comparison is pretty lame

Or is it that you mean India needs an ICBM with Nuclear fissile materials to protect your economy and monetary assets!!

Just the way you Justified India's needs, Let me justify Pakistan's requirements.

With lesser range we can easily attack India from India's western front but we need more range to so that our missiles can travel anti-clockwise and give a surprise attack to India from its Eastern front!!

fair enough. isn't it!!:azn:

Common dont act ignorant, Japan is already protected by US and they have US missiles to work for them.

What a lame logic you gave to defend pakistan for ICBM.
No wonder why world thinks pakistan as Un responsible state.
Keep on doing these things and get more alienated from world.

What next "Pakistan defense needs, 10000 War heads":disagree::disagree:

Common dont act ignorant, Japan is already protected by US and they have US missiles to work for them.

What a lame logic you gave to defend pakistan for ICBM.

All my post was a reply to your posts. And for the bolded part. I was just trying to keep up with you.

No wonder why world thinks pakistan as Un responsible state.
Keep on doing these things and get more alienated from world.

What next "Pakistan defense needs, 10000 War heads":disagree::disagree:

Who gave the world the right to question Pakistan's right of defending itself!

Pakistan needs ICBMs because its a world driven by interests. Stances and alliances change overnight. Since, we never know whats coming up next morning so its better to be prepared and keep some nasty minds at bay

jhapatna palatna palat kr jhapatna

lahoo garam rakhnay ka hay ek bahana:partay: :rofl:

thats what it means;)

All my post was a reply to your posts. And for the bolded part. I was just trying to keep up with you.

Who gave the world the right to question Pakistan's right of defending itself!

Pakistan needs ICBMs because its a world driven by interests. Stances and alliances change overnight. Since, we never know whats coming up next morning so its better to be prepared and keep some nasty minds at bay

thats what it means;)

Good :tup::tup::tup:

keep up this attitude and pakistan wont need enemy to destroy her.
Pakistan would destroy pakistan itself. Keep moving on same path and see the current internal situation multiplied by 10 times.

Am happy by approach you guys walk:tup::tup:

Good :tup::tup::tup:

keep up this attitude and pakistan wont need enemy to destroy her.
Pakistan would destroy pakistan itself. Keep moving on same path and see the current internal situation multiplied by 10 times.

Am happy by approach you guys walk:tup::tup:

and if Pakistan doesn't then what
Is india going to be destroy 10 times internally by its very own people ?
Because they ravage in anger green with jealousy ?

Good luck INdia :wave:

well it will only aggravate arms race in the region. and we will start hearing concepts of mutually assured destruction more often.

Perfect thread....

Ruined by a bunch of Indians.

I say close this thread.

Back
Top Bottom