What's new

MIRV technology within Pakistani grasp now.

What gives that India feels it has defacto right to cover China but threatened by same action from Pakistan..India superpower mentality at best!

No! the difference is clear......if u can understand...

India feels it has defacto right to cover China BEACAUSE CHINA HAD COVERED INDIA ......

but threatened by same action from Pakistan ........ SO SAME APPLIES FOR AFGANISTAN GEARING UP AGAINST ITS NEIGHBOURS !

dont make a fuss then !

BBC:- Pakistan's growing nuclear programme

By Syed Shoaib Hasan
BBC News, Karachi
1st Dec 2010

Pakistani engineers, with help from the Chinese, are also said to be in the advance stages of developing MIRV technology for its missiles. This would allow the military to fit several warheads on the same ballistic missile and then launch them at separate targets.

Those who have doubts make it clear that we r going to have complete MIRV within one or two years. :)

I strongly feel that Pakistan have MIRV and it might be on tests these days..
Could be in Arabian Sea!!!

India hasnt covered VAST area of china..Still whole of china isn't under reach..
Try to understand india's defense needs, they need to be atleast proportional to growing economy.
Its quite weird, how you came to fantastic conclusion that 2nd fastest growing economy doesnt need ICBM:lol::lol:

Shameless hypocrites like these think that their country can develop whatever it sees fit but its enemy needs its approval to build what they need to develop. These hypocrites pretend that they care about their sworn enemies' image, talk about crocodile tear!

Shameless hypocrites like these think that their country can develop whatever it sees fit but its enemy needs its approval to build what they need to develop. These hypocrites pretend that they care about their sworn enemies' image, talk about crocodile tear!

Best reply I have read so far.

I have a question
Does MIRV require an ICBM??
Wiki says
"A multiple independently targetable reentry vehicle (MIRV) warhead is a collection of nuclear weapons carried on a single intercontinental ballistic missile (ICBM) or a submarine-launched ballistic missile (SLBM). Using a MIRV warhead, a single launched missile can strike several targets, or fewer targets redundantly. By contrast a unitary warhead is a single warhead on a single missile."

Now cant we fit multiple warheads on say Shaheen II or is an ICBM a necessity??
thanks in advance..

Whatever I know with my readings on this forum or from other sources IRBM like Shaheen also can be armed with MIRV technology. So its not only for the ICBMs alone.

I have a question
Does MIRV require an ICBM??
Wiki says
"A multiple independently targetable reentry vehicle (MIRV) warhead is a collection of nuclear weapons carried on a single intercontinental ballistic missile (ICBM) or a submarine-launched ballistic missile (SLBM). Using a MIRV warhead, a single launched missile can strike several targets, or fewer targets redundantly. By contrast a unitary warhead is a single warhead on a single missile."

Now cant we fit multiple warheads on say Shaheen II or is an ICBM a necessity??
thanks in advance..

[With the meager knowledge I have] Will answer your question.
To be very precise the answer is no; because of following reasons
1] The missile taking the MIRV must be capable to (produce enough thrust) to carry the load of the warheads; which ICBM are meant for.
2] The carrying vehicle must deliver the warheads to an orbital height (~re-entering vehicle) this also alone can be done by using muti-stage rockets (~ICBM). This altitude advantage helps to effectively spread the designated warheads to respective targets; also less probability they can be neutralised by enemy interceptors at such at altitude plus the bonus of increasing acceleration (aided by gravity) that warhead speed keep rising!!
3] The bulky ICBM (& not any feeble vehicle) also can be fed with chaffs & metal reflectors guarding your valuable asset ~MIRVs

In addition you may also want to look at this
http://www.defence.pk/forums/defence-club/91068-ultimate-warhead-puts-end-discussions.html
+
you can google the difference b/w MARV & MIRV; though I prefer the former one; google out why:unsure:

First of all congratulation to a nation that loves it's Military more than their lives.
Today was a big day for a nation that was born in 1947 and since that day has defended it's self from Super powers to hostile neighbors. There is a long list of achievements this nation has accomplished but on that list there are few which have surprised the world on the potential of this Nation.
Today was a day when Pakistan became the fourth country in the world to posses the technology of MIRV
MIRV list.png

This is a small list and it took decade when ever this list is updated.

Pakistan Successfully test Ababeel Missile today. A leap of technology that will create Pakistan's respect and position in space technology.
Ababeel1.jpg

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom