What's new

MIRV technology within Pakistani grasp now.

I certainly wouldn't argue who added the flag..
But even Israel Jericho posses MIRV
Well they should add it there but for Pakistan it has been done :). Any one new will be after Pakistan on that list and in history.

I certainly wouldn't argue who added the flag..
But even Israel Jericho posses MIRV

I doubt...Even China is yet to master MIRV. Only United States, United Kingdom, Russia, and France have mastered the MIRV.

India possesses capability to launch multiple satellites on single rockets and the same can be adapted for MIRV.
The difficulty is getting all the warheads re enter so I will not say they can not in future but I would certainly say they cannot at the moment.

How exactly this tech will help Pakistan in its space program? .. Anyone plzz

I doubt...Even China is yet to master MIRV. Only United States, United Kingdom, Russia, and France have mastered the MIRV.
Sir UK is not there. You can check that and Missile threat organisation has also confirmed the information observed via American satellite. Pakistan was asked to halt the test by USA but they did it.

India possesses capability to launch multiple satellites on single rockets and the same can be adapted for MIRV.

They are different technologies. MIRV is one missile that act as multiple independent missiles and hit their predetermined targets.

Back
Top Bottom