What's new

Mirage, F-7PG and other combat aircrafts

Kafir hai Toa karta hai Shamsheer per bharosa; Momin hai to Bai Taigh bhi larrta hai sipahi.

i am sure our boys can handle any pressure when put to the test.......

BILKOUL next time you get sick DON'T go to the doctor!!! :hitwall::disagree:

Since childhood i have learnt that PAF destroyed IAF.but got no real proof's.i know my own people will jump on me,but the fact is fact.we still lost 65,71.do we need to do some type of scrutiny over here?

Even MM.Alam's claim is debunked by his own squadron member.i have seen the list of fighter pilot he killed.when i went through neutral sources i was surprised to see his claims were rather false.i didn't even consider the iaf souces(they too write lot of crap).but if he really had gunned down 5 aircrafts then why would his own mate will go against him.in 65 many people keep on saying we had air superiority over iaf,then why couldn't we change the course of war.our army and air force fought bravely but we were not able to beat our no.1 enemy.why??

The thing is just by shooting down some air crafts can not rate us one of the world's best.we would have been the best if our air force could have manged to change the out come of the war.and i am sorry to say that didn't happen..yes they had given their 100% but we failed and that's the sad part.

BINGO!!!!!. I Agree with you.. even i have been told the exact info but yes we did loose 65 71 war. Its the Truth which some of us like to deny.

Since childhood i have learnt that PAF destroyed IAF.but got no real proof's.i know my own people will jump on me,but the fact is fact.we still lost 65,71.do we need to do some type of scrutiny over here?

Even MM.Alam's claim is debunked by his own squadron member.i have seen the list of fighter pilot he killed.when i went through neutral sources i was surprised to see his claims were rather false.i didn't even consider the iaf souces(they too write lot of crap).but if he really had gunned down 5 aircrafts then why would his own mate will go against him.in 65 many people keep on saying we had air superiority over iaf,then why couldn't we change the course of war.our army and air force fought bravely but we were not able to beat our no.1 enemy.why??

The thing is just by shooting down some air crafts can not rate us one of the world's best.we would have been the best if our air force could have manged to change the out come of the war.and i am sorry to say that didn't happen..yes they had given their 100% but we failed and that's the sad part.

Ariz and Bilal -- It takes lot of guts and self conviction to go against the Tide. ..for that you have my respect !!

indian air force was 5 times more than that of paf and still is. shooting down a few jets would certainly not change the course of war. the 65 war was not a defeat for Pakistan though the western media claims it was. pak was had captured more indian territory than india had ours.
n yeah the indians went to ussr to save them. it was regarded as a defeat coz our president Ayub khan agreed to cease fire and withdraw from battle even though we were in much better condition.

What matters the most is that our brave soliders and fighters and navy stood strong in 65 we had limited resources but we stood strong for what was right.

65 it was a victory for our forces for successfully defending our nation

In 71 , sure there was pain but that came due to sanctions we had at that time on our airforce - India detonated a nuclear weapon in 74 , and hid behind that probbly it was a nuclear weapon provided by Russia so no one would attack India

In 71 , we were embargoed after 65 , and thus our planes were not updated with latest planes while Indian recieved better planes from Russia and also they had helicopters which played a vital role in Armed intervention against East Pakistan.

Since we did not had a strong navy in East Pakistan we could not open blockade vis sea routes

"If it does not kills you it makes you stronger" and that has happened with us ... we have now become a nuclear force - thanks to sacrifices of our pilots and soliders :pakistan::cheers:

What matters now is we update our Avionics , and Produce enough fighters planes for our needs and settle issues on table ideally

indian air force was 5 times more than that of paf and still is. shooting down a few jets would certainly not change the course of war. the 65 war was not a defeat for Pakistan though the western media claims it was. pak was had captured more indian territory than india had ours.
n yeah the indians went to ussr to save them. it was regarded as a defeat coz our president Ayub khan agreed to cease fire and withdraw from battle even though we were in much better condition.

Dude, The point is we still lost the war, No matter how much land we captured or saved..END OF STORY

Bhai jaan if would have won the war fairly no body can point a finger and say we lost.even i used to think the same way.but after going through all the parts of the war if you see we lost it.we were the aggressor and we could not take kashmir.we had captured few parts but indians had more than what we had.so dont you think that's surprising.even PAF was a superior air force in terms of quality,and we had some greatest pilots world has ever seen.but the whole outcome was very different.it does not give me any pleasure to repeat it again but we have accept that we couldn't capitalize our aggression and lost the war.

Rather than chest thumping trying to claim that Pakistan actually won wars (which it never did) , it makes better sense to learn from your past mistakes rectify them and upgrde yur armed forces to that level so as to keep a strong defencive environment at your borders

Pakistan is currently looking at 200+ Thunders as the back bone of its air force.

These cost around £12-15m each.

The hitech fighters start at $60m each going up to over $100m each for F35 Typhpoon & rafael

ITS ALL ABOUT MONEY BUDGETS.

PAF has a fraction of the budgets of air forces like China India Saudi and Korea and Taiwan.

There lies the problem.

The answer is Thunder x 200 and slowly upgrade

small nos of J10/FC20

F16 ON GRANT AID.

The highlighted part and the one you wrote in caps speaks much about your ignorance on the subject matter.:disagree: Get a life kid.

Kafir hai Toa karta hai Shamsheer per bharosa; Momin hai to Bai Taigh bhi larrta hai sipahi.

i am sure our boys can handle any pressure when put to the test.......

Kid,

Please grow out of this mentality---.

The highlighted part and the one you wrote in caps speaks much about your ignorance on the subject matter.:disagree: Get a life kid.

Can't they understand we are paying money for these aricrafts.
:hitwall:

Can't they understand we are paying money for these aricrafts.
:hitwall:

They can. Its just that they don't want too because otherwise they wouldn't be able to troll around here.

awhether we won the war or not, India too was not able to take over kashmir and fulfill its ever living desire to erase pakistan.:pakistan:

back to topic guys, we have had enough discussions on it now.
by the way are paf's mirages better than iaf's?

Back
Top Bottom