What's new

Mirage, F-7PG and other combat aircrafts

Though Iran is currently under arms embargo but it is going to be completely lifted in about 1yr. There are reports that Iran is looking at F-15's and F-18's along with other aircraft so they are not going to use the F-7's any more.

Sir you must be joking here.

Hi,

Iran have their own planes with their girley names----they won't be buying the F7's.

Soon after the deal is finalized with Iran, I think Iran will be looking at the -15IR (like SA version for Saudis), Rafale or -18's. They like to operate higher tier twin turbine jets. I'd also suspect a large order to upgrade their tomcats as they are still airworthy and have a huge radar system in place with 6 on 6 targeting capability.

Soon after the deal is finalized with Iran, I think Iran will be looking at the -15IR (like SA version for Saudis), Rafale or -18's. They like to operate higher tier twin turbine jets. I'd also suspect a large order to upgrade their tomcats as they are still airworthy and have a huge radar system in place with 6 on 6 targeting capability.

Hi,

You are right----they prefer the medium to heavy twin engine fighter aircraft---. Their force projection is different.

Sir please take a look on the recent statements by the US administration and IRAN supreme leaders.They may have reached a deal on nuclear issues but they are till sworn enemies and no way Iran will have its hands on US war machines at least not in this decade or the next.

This is how Politics works rally the crowds...USA is going to sell them all the weapons because they are trying to make the Arabs vary.

Sir you must be joking here.
Sir, Joke or not but the F-15's of F-18 are going to be part of Iran Air Force... This is going to compensate the older order of F-14 and F-16's...

This is how Politics works rally the crowds...USA is going to sell them all the weapons because they are trying to make the Arabs vary.

Sir, Joke or not but the F-15's of F-18 are going to be part of Iran Air Force... This is going to compensate the older order of F-14 and F-16's...

In lrans dreams yes

In lrans dreams yes
I agree. I think the Iranians will now be vary of buying anything US due to their embargo. I think they might go for USSR or Chinese products as they will have a lot more assurance of continuity of spares. EU products in my view are out for the same reason. We seem to be getting an East West divide here. Anyways lets see how this cookie crumbles.
Araz

Sir Obama made it very clear. No normality in their relationship. Nuke deal is a one off.

once upon a time
12036756_467697510069618_1846402507780732435_n.jpg

Hi, the IAF MiG-21 Bison is BVR capable and went through a comprehensive electronics and radar upgrade, only the engine was not changed. It is a potent platform. The PAF needs to urgently replace its F-7s and Mirages with the JF-17. The Mirages have been upgraded and the F-7PG is a new platform, but still will show their age in a few years. Thanks!

Bro!!!! Mirage is a better unit then MIG-21, Has more combat kills then MIG-21 ever do. Pakistan and India are neighbors .Fight will be close quarter combat. Indian air force will always play offensive role and Pakistan Air Force will always play defensive role. India will have more casualty due to offensive role. F-16s will play vital role for Pakistan. JF-17 will have surprise element in the war. Pakistan don't need bombers better Missile system then India.

Back
Top Bottom