What's new

Miracle of Quran:land see ratio mentioned in the Glorious Quran in 14 decades ago!

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Ghulam-Alazhar please change title from 14 decade to 14 centuries... a decade is 10 years.
off topic: shame on you Dr zakir naik... you should have found this first

why do hindus get burned by dr naik lmao.
just debate him and prove him wrong thats it.

there is no need to prove it, but there is nothing wrong with showing something like this, understood?
you seem to be hurting over him posting this.

Yeah - I get hurt when people make fun of my religion because of this kind of absurd theories - understood?

Why does Islam need the scientific discoveries made by kafirs to prove the science facts in the Quran? Why didn't the Muslims use the so called "scientific revelations in the Quran" to do their own discoveries?
Christans are not kafir.God in Quraan many times has said go to learn scientific.Dont forget it was the muslims who pulled the Europe out of ignorance of the Middle Ages and make them progress.
Scientific even in hands of non belevie of God in good,Our prophet has said Even go to China to lears scientific.

Yeah - I get hurt when people make fun of my religion because of this kind of absurd theories - understood?
whats absurd about it?
prove it wrong if its absurd.
what I'm saying is that, there is nothing wrong with this post or claim. and there is nothing wrong with making this claim.
if people got a problem with it ignore them.

Man - how you are going to convince a non-Muslim that it's miracle based on your own rules.
What are U saying ?
I told if U wants to get a clear result only include the world of sea in arabic:بحر(البحر) don`t include بحران بحرب and بحرین it is very very clear ..

whats absurd about it?
prove it wrong if its absurd.
what I'm saying is that, there is nothing wrong with this post or claim. and there is nothing wrong with making this claim.
if people got a problem with it ignore them.

First claim - that word Sea appears 32 time and land appears 11 time - exclude seas and lands - than no if word appears multiple time in same verse than count it as one, ok whatever --- what if after new discoveries in science they change the ratio? Science also says that water reserve will dry up and it's also signs of end of times than how you will prove this miracle when ratio change?

If there is claim than there will be criticism, it's not the way that if you have problem than shut up --- And in this case it's about my religion and can't ignore it.

So, (31+3)/(31+3+53+10) = 35.05%
Why are Muslim apologists so desperate so as to make up stuff to prove scientific revelations in the Quran?

This stuff happens in all religions, not only in Islam.

Religious idiots will try and find anything to justify their blind faith!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom