What's new

Miracle of Quran:land see ratio mentioned in the Glorious Quran in 14 decades ago!

Status
Not open for further replies.
As per you and me it is miracle -as we already believe in Quran so we don't need any miracles but for the ones who don't believe on Quran, they can make fun and then you will be offended. So, it better to avoid it, and today people judge the religion more based on followers than what's written in holy books - so, it better to make our acts right and impress others with our character.
However, this is miracle of the Quran that proves the truth of the Quran to non-Muslims, and not in vain.

The word "land" appears 13 times in the Qur’an, while “sea” appears 32 times. These numbers total 45. If we divide the number of references to land in the Qur’an, 13, by 45, the result is 28.8888888889%.
Sea is 29.2% actually. Not 28.8%

And who and how counted that?

My text search shows 31 times for "sea" and 3 times for "seas".
"Land" 53 times, "lands" - 10 times.

he is busy to write his name on onion goat and watermelon:partay:
You forgot...He watched somewhere name on banana too:azn:
Banana miracle

images

Allah name on tomato
images

Last edited:
Quran is the word of All Mighty and its the last and Final Way of Guidance for humanity till the eternity.

Well Done Bro who opened thread and @LoveIcon Please give him a break its a knowledge not extremism.

Yeah right we r talking abt the Great Israel we r talking abt World.

If U khnow arabic language U can easily find by searching Quran in this site:parsquran.com or answering-christianity.com/quran_search.htm .search for the world see:بحر and the world land:بر U will find out .

@ 500 Go away here

However, this is miracle of the Quran that proves the truth of the Quran to non-Muslims, and not in vain.

Have you verified it by yourself? And why we need complex mathematical equation to prove our book, If someone have to belive he will do by reading what's written it, if he/she don't want to believe than no mater what you do, it will no bare any fruit - So, lets stop these kind of things, and focus on making our self better human being.

Have you verified it by yourself? And why we need complex mathematical equation to prove our book, If someone have to belive he will do by reading what's written it, if he/she don't want to believe than no mater what you do, it will no bare any fruit - So, lets stop these kind of things, and focus on making our self better human being.
If only reading of Noble Quraan is enough So why our prophets(Muhammd,Christ,Musa...) had miracles and showed them to people to beleive?!!
No not me!If U search google U can see many miracles of Quran that has recently discovered.

I didn`t see it before,But may it is a miracle too .:-)

Last edited:
If U khnow arabic language U can easily find by searching Quran in this site:parsquran.com or answering-christianity.com/quran_search.htm .search for the world see:بحر and the world land:بر U will find out .

@ 500 Go away here

I just checked بحر and it came 30 times not 32

You forgot...He watched somewhere name on banana too:azn:
Banana miracle

images

Allah name on tomato
images
Man these are not miracles .But if U look at your hand it is like Allah in arbic.

I just checked بحر and it came 30 times not 32
I'll show you very accurate

Don`t include the words :بحران بحرین بحرب

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom