What's new

'Miracle' in Puttaparthi, Baba statue oozes scented oil

we may have no right to ridicule peoples believe, but offcourse we can point out fraudulence!

So what if he is fraudulent as long as it is something that is not wrong under the IPC ? I'm just saying his charity works (or rather his trust's) more than make up for it.

And for the plenty of poor patients for whom a new life has been given free of cost at Sathya Sai Hospitals or the thousands of students who receive education in their Colleges/schools do you think these frauds of taking Lingam from mouth will matter ?

People have right to believe in all sorts of absurdities.. as long as their beliefs do not poke into others lives.

I am not blaming people for believing him, I am blaming him for the offence of cheating gullible people. The cases against his ashram did not stick because of his influence.

You cant just cheat people and use religion as excuse. The fact that some people did long back does not allow anybody to do it now.

I have no issues people believing in ramdev or dozen of such other babas, as long as they dont cheat people.

Back
Top Bottom