What's new

'Miracle' in Puttaparthi, Baba statue oozes scented oil

Literacy has nothing to do with blind faith... have you heard bout Exorcism?? "I command in the name of thou" With a Bible and cross (wooden or metallic), they chase the ghosts... Are they illiterate???

There are some people (educated, uneducated. rich and poor), who believe this person "chamatkari" (magical.)... :P It has nothing to do with India, Hindu, Indian or education...

I am not denying that such people exist everywhere. But this baba is too powerful and has follower among ministers and MPs. His following is too big for comfort.

. But this baba is too powerful and has follower among ministers and MPs. His following is too big for comfort.

this is the case with most babas, they all have political links. politicians use these babas as a tool for vote bank politics as almost all of babas have huge following.

this is the case with most babas, they all have political links. politicians use these babas as a tool for vote bank politics as almost all of babas have huge following.

Please don't take my comment as defaming this Baba... But I read some where that some babas work like dalal...
they negotiate the deal between contractor and politicians, they do the mandwali (negotiation) between criminals.. They launder money.. a fraction of ammount which they siphon to swiss bank use for social service and become great man...

I am clearing it again that I am not speaking for any particular baba, My comment is not against this or any baba...

damn this is funny>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
mail

He is almost gone .kidney failure,Lungs,Liver,brain,now heart........ last night 3000 CRPF were ordered to come to puttaparthi.
It may be bad news

I don't want to hurt anyone's beliefs but wasn't or his believers claiming that he has Shiny black hair at 85 without using haircolour.
I hope the good news com soon(You know what I mean:devil::cheesy:;);))
Have a happy journey.

Last edited by a moderator:
the ,baba about whome you are making fun,has done so much welfare to the society.his trust run's three medical college's in and around bangalore which provide's free medial education to the student's of karnataka and low cost treatment to patient's,he has also set up engineering college's in andhra pradesh which provide's low cost education to student's.his trust is also carrying out a major water project in andhra pradesh which will provide free water supply to nearing 300 village's in that state.apart from this he has also setup many school's in state's like tamilnadu ,kerala and maharastra.I don't know whether he really has those power's or not but in the name of god and religion he is doing a great service to humanity an we have to respect him for that.His list of devote's include, true and sincere people like sachin tendulkar and manmohan singh, will such high profile people waste thier time an devotion on a fake baba.

the ,baba about whome you are making fun,has done so much welfare to the society.his trust run's three medical college's in and around bangalore which provide's free medial education to the student's of karnataka and low cost treatment to patient's,he has also set up engineering college's in andhra pradesh which provide's low cost education to student's.his trust is also carrying out a major water project in andhra pradesh which will provide free water supply to nearing 300 village's in that state.apart from this he has also setup many school's in state's like tamilnadu ,kerala and maharastra.I don't know whether he really has those power's or not but in the name of god and religion he is doing a great service to humanity an we have to respect him for that.His list of devote's include, true and sincere people like sachin tendulkar and manmohan singh, will such high pofile people waste thier time on a fake baba.

i agree...i do not believe in Following babas but many of these babas has given emplyment to lakhs of people..

the ,baba about whome you are making fun,has done so much welfare to the society.his trust run's three medical college's in and around bangalore which provide's free medial education to the student's of karnataka and low cost treatment to patient's,he has also set up engineering college's in andhra pradesh which provide's low cost education to student's.his trust is also carrying out a major water project in andhra pradesh which will provide free water supply to nearing 300 village's in that state.apart from this he has also setup many school's in state's like tamilnadu ,kerala and maharastra.I don't know whether he really has those power's or not but in the name of god and religion he is doing a great service to humanity an we have to respect him for that.His list of devote's include, true and sincere people like sachin tendulkar and manmohan singh, will such high profile people waste thier time an devotion on a fake baba.

I respect him for the work he has done,I believe in god but not in any Baba's fairy tale's.
PS:In the video the didn't snap any photos of the stones underside,also you can replace water with some high density fluid.

I respect him for the work he has done,I believe in god but not in any Baba's fairy tale's.
PS:In the video the didn't snap any photos of the stones underside,also you can replace water with some high density fluid.

i have touched those stones myself...some are 10 to 15 kg...water is normal....stones are not pumice...you can throw other rocks in water but they will sink...i wont go on to say its a miracle or bla bla but science still can not explain it...
there are other videos too on youtube were people are lifting some stones with both hands...

Last edited by a moderator:
David copperfield made the statue of liberty disappear..
so has he been touched by god??

bwahahahahah that is a good way to divert attention from all those immoral activities of this fake spiritual imposter

Back
Top Bottom