What's new

Mir Zaffar ullah Khan Jamali to join PTI ?

Kompromat

ADMINISTRATOR
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
PTI Chairman Imran Khan has announced a meeting with Ex Prime Minister Mir Zaffar ullah Khan Jamali in Karachi .

jamali_021202.jpg

He is a clean politician as far as i am concerned , someone who left the seat respectfully.

Have your opinions.

PTI Chairman Imran Khan has announced a meeting with Ex Prime Minister Mir Zaffar ullah Khan Jamali in Karachi .

jamali_021202.jpg

He is a clean politician as far as i am concerned , someone who left the seat respectfully.

Have your opinions.

If I was IK supporter…and nearer to IK himself….than I seriously advise him that he should at least refrain himself to announce these kinds of inclusions in fanfare and press conferences specially when applicable to Ex-Q-league persons bcz in doing so he will lessen the damages of it while at the same time summing up its advantages in one way or other….you knows what I mean.

On streets, offices, institutions…the PTI followers comes an abject back foot after every incidents like that….bcz the core street man argument is “Nawa Banda”, “Kisi hor no vee chance milna chida aye” which these kinds of inclusions damages very hard no matter how clean that man/woman in questions is and the poor chaps around us went in to oblivion at once, right now I hardly encounter enthusiasm which was a trademark of PTI followers once….Believes me i hardly exaggerates anything what I stated above.

Jamali is a pretty decent guy and above all i dont think he was ever involved in corruption.

Finally he is going to join PTI good move Balouch should join PTI for Pakistan's sake

Rightly said by marvi yesterday Pml-Q2. Disappointed by Imran yet again.

Care to explain whats wrong with Mr Jamali ? , every political party is made out of good and bad elements , you aint going to get karaman katibeen , I totally support PTI policy to carefully bring patriotic and non corrupt elements from other parties.

We Pakistanis live in a fantasy that if imran brings an entire new team he will win the elections. You guys must be unaware of the fact that 60% population lives in the countryside , tied up in peeri mureedi and feudal culture.

You must bring some of these sardars onboard , atleast those who are rather clean in order to win from the countryside. This is me saying it after traveling throughout Punjab during my stay there.

nawaz sharif and zardari are both products of peeri mureedi feudal culture.....
imran khan and musharaff are popular on facebook but does that mean that all facebook users vote?
and one thing is that village people dont give a squat on who studied in london played cricket they hav stomachs to feed and whatever happens they have to vote for people who have tied them in the debt cycle for centuries and the result is zardari wins the elections.

yes he should take him we need more and more balouch in mainstream politics man they should be our first priority at this time take every blouch wanna join PTI .

Imran Khan need to go to grass root in Baluchistan and try to welcome and special treatment to Baluchistan leaders. Bring them in and give them key post, its need of time. Mir son is top ranking officer in PA.

If he is clean, then what is there to complain about!?

Clean means clean.

PTI Chairman Imran Khan has announced a meeting with Ex Prime Minister Mir Zaffar ullah Khan Jamali in Karachi ....
I welcome this move, I would support IK coming into power "BY-HOOKS-OR-BY-THE-CROOKS"

Now this news got me thinking that probably Balochistan jalsa was delayed to wait for some balochi names to join PTI like this one,,, which would be very good move so on stage with IK should be well known Baloch faces,,,

No matter what is the past of these guys,,, as long as IK is the LEADER we are good ,,, many companions of Prophet were also once staunch enemies of islam but once they came under the Great Leader they did what the Leader set out for them ,,, their goals & their struggles took 180-degree turn in right direction,,,

Jamali is a pretty decent guy and above all i dont think he was ever involved in corruption.

Guvera…! I, 2nd what you said about him but apart from what I stated in my earlier post
There is another angle of his inclusions in PTI.

No doubt Jamali’s inclusion will strengthen PTI in Balochistan somehow but historically this man always stands along side with the establishment and military a known fact to everyone especially to disgruntles Baloch, and only place PTI more leaning towards those people who actually reason of the this conflict in their minds, this eventually lessen PTI effects to engage angry youth on the mountains or tape disgruntles Baloch politicians who always reluctant to made bonds with the puppets. All PTI gestures in every province proved their critics points convincingly.

Nevertheless, PTI confirm itself to have a seat from Balochistan as well, but than that might not be the vote for PTI itself but to their Sardar actually….who cares…!!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom