What's new

Minority leaders in Bangladesh demand separate ministry and equal rights

So India already mobilized its agents to affect coming elections in BD.

minority leaders in bangladesh must demand separate country on TNT basis..............:tongue:

Already existing namely INDIA. Indians say they should bring all Hindus from Sub-continent to India on the patron of Israel so good chance

... terrorist breeding camps:

hindu-extremist.gif

... state-sponsored terrorism by the orders of the messiah from the blood-stained land of a certain province:

images

Now awaiting some verbal diarrhea from online compatriots of the real-life hindtuvamullas.

Plz also mention that these terrorist camps are in India otherwise readers might take it for from BD

Every action has its reaction. Islaimc terrorism is terrifying Indians, In reaction some right wing groups are emerging. Samjhauta Train blast was an act of reaction.. Indians are fed up of bomb blast Arson and hooliganism..

Just yeaterday one police constable beat a muslim in delhi (obviously Constable was wrong) in reply 1000s of Muslim came on road and burnt dozens of vehicle, Burnt Gas station.

We already saw what Muslim did in Mumbai, Ranchi and Karnataka. Lakhs of NE brothers ran away for safety due to fear of Muslims.

Those who live near Muslim colony live in constant fear, No one know which Friday there daughter will be raped, No one know WHich friday there Business will be looted by Muslims.

Most of the crime in India has Muslims name in it, Be it rape, murder, Arson, Loot or dacoity.. What option we have?? Muslims are ruling India and Others are living in constant fear.

Police can not enter Muslims are , Few years ago, Hyderabadi Muslims killed police who enter there area. Water electricty bill are not collected from Msulims, The bill collectors are so afraid of Muslims taht they never enter there area,..

India is become very unsafe. If you are traveloing from delhi to south, It is suggested that keep quite near Aligadh, The Muslims come into Sleeper coach , they tease girls, They sit on your reserve seats, If you complain, they will beat you. If police act they beat police, If police show exessive power they will burn the train...

India is not safe for Non-Muslims now.

Every action has its reaction. Islaimc terrorism is terrifying Indians, In reaction some right wing groups are emerging. Samjhauta Train blast was an act of reaction.. Indians are fed up of bomb blast Arson and hooliganism..

Just yeaterday one police constable beat a muslim in delhi (obviously Constable was wrong) in reply 1000s of Muslim came on road and burnt dozens of vehicle, Burnt Gas station.

We already saw what Muslim did in Mumbai, Ranchi and Karnataka. Lakhs of NE brothers ran away for safety due to fear of Muslims.

Those who live near Muslim colony live in constant fear, No one know which Friday there daughter will be raped, No one know WHich friday there Business will be looted by Muslims.

Most of the crime in India has Muslims name in it, Be it rape, murder, Arson, Loot or dacoity.. What option we have?? Muslims are ruling India and Others are living in constant fear.

Police can not enter Muslims are , Few years ago, Hyderabadi Muslims killed police who enter there area. Water electricty bill are not collected from Msulims, The bill collectors are so afraid of Muslims taht they never enter there area,..

India is become very unsafe. If you are traveloing from delhi to south, It is suggested that keep quite near Aligadh, The Muslims come into Sleeper coach , they tease girls, They sit on your reserve seats, If you complain, they will beat you. If police act they beat police, If police show exessive power they will burn the train...

India is not safe for Non-Muslims now.

Y this kolaveri just replying for the sake of bunch of religious extremist peoples who dont have words like secularism, adjustability in their dictionery......

I will suggest u to live near Muslim area (with family)...

I have lotta muslim friends, and there is not a locality called muslim locality in my city...
I must say, that hindu muslim fricttion is more in N India than in south cos of the absence of persecution by muslim kings oh hindus in southern India.... but in north it was totally opposite... Maybe thats the reason the friction still exists....

There are only 10% minority in Bd yet more than 10% civil servants come from minority back ground(mostly Hindus thanks to Awami Hindu minded league) compare to less than 1% in Indian civil servants with 30% minority population. Now a days majority Bangladeshi Muslims asking whether they have become minority in supposedly Muslim majority Bangladesh. I believe Hindus crossing their limit and some how thinking that they have become ruling class with Awami in power.

Does Indian laws or constituition deny Muslims the right to to be civil servant or attain maximum superiority as a civil servant ??
Are the Entrance exams unfair to Muslim or other minorities ?...Even after having quota for muslims...are the muslims still eligible for General Quota ??

Hence if there is only 1 % civil servants from minority community....then its not the country's fault ! its the communities fault ........Education zeal in India if you rank is higher ins Xians,Parsi,Jain and then Hindus and then only Muslims......So no use blaming the country....opportunities for the willing exist

Regarding Bangladesh...arrey If in bangladesh THere are very less muslim civils servants...how can you blame the HIndus for it !! ....They should stufy hard and get into the program.......Just because most hindus became civil servants thru their hard work.....are you feeling jealous ?? and then you want to show your jealousy by saying these hindus are crossing their limit !!!

Go get a life and sne zakat home......adopt some bangla muslim children and educate them ..so they will become civil servants....

I have lotta muslim friends, and there is not a locality called muslim locality in my city...
I must say, that hindu muslim fricttion is more in N India than in south cos of the absence of persecution by muslim kings oh hindus in southern India.... but in north it was totally opposite... Maybe thats the reason the friction still exists....

hmm you should go to Malabar then ..north kerala .........My cousing is in Wayanad...she is constantly made fun of for believeing in multiple Gods..........Popular front in action...check out their posters Equation Saddam hussein to Swami vivekanand ...both as freedom fighters !!!

Muslims when they gather to create a locality......somehow the fanatic color becomes more vivid........In South kerala ,my place...there is no such issues..hell we even celebrate vishu onam Xmas and Eid together....this onam i went to a muslim;s house for the feast....

Does Indian laws or constituition deny Muslims the right to to be civil servant or attain maximum superiority as a civil servant ??
Are the Entrance exams unfair to Muslim or other minorities ?...Even after having quota for muslims...are the muslims still eligible for General Quota ??

Hence if there is only 1 % civil servants from minority community....then its not the country's fault ! its the communities fault ........Education zeal in India if you rank is higher ins Xians,Parsi,Jain and then Hindus and then only Muslims......So no use blaming the country....opportunities for the willing exist

Regarding Bangladesh...arrey If in bangladesh THere are very less muslim civils servants...how can you blame the HIndus for it !! ....They should stufy hard and get into the program.......Just because most hindus became civil servants thru their hard work.....are you feeling jealous ?? and then you want to show your jealousy by saying these hindus are crossing their limit !!!

Go get a life and sne zakat home......adopt some bangla muslim children and educate them ..so they will become civil servants....

hmm you should go to Malabar then ..north kerala .........My cousing is in Wayanad...she is constantly made fun of for believeing in multiple Gods..........Popular front in action...check out their posters Equation Saddam hussein to Swami vivekanand ...both as freedom fighters !!!

Muslims when they gather to create a locality......somehow the fanatic color becomes more vivid........In South kerala ,my place...there is no such issues..hell we even celebrate vishu onam Xmas and Eid together....this onam i went to a muslim;s house for the feast....

Maybe muslim emigerating to gulf making them radicalised?

Maybe muslim emigerating to gulf making them radicalised?

Its mostly influx of wahabi money and materials.... and since most malabar muslims are converts thru sword of Tipu , Wahabi ideology got a strong hold there fast..........IUML is the last hope for moderation.....you can use their number of seats in malabar to judge how much of the moderate muslims remain

what you are proposing is an invitation to slaughter 9% remaining Hindus!!

what you are proposing is an invitation to slaughter 9% remaining Hindus!!

How do you know, may be this time IA would save them from being slaughtered like the last time they saved guys like iajduni et al from guys like you.

How do you know, may be this time Indian Muslims would save themselves from being slaughtered like the last time they partitioned Muslims majority areas from the hindtuva nest.

Well in that case, we can help too. We need to cooperate with China to sever NE from mainland India, thereby quarantining the large Muslims population in a small region. You know it's good for you too, no? All in the spirit of '71. :D

Well in that case, we can help too. We need to cooperate with China to sever NE from mainland India, thereby quarantining the large Muslims population in a small region. You know it's good for you too, no? All in the spirit of '71. :D

What can you offer to china except for mega poonts? Deadly weapon though I must admit!

Last edited by a moderator:
Y this kolaveri just replying for the sake of bunch of religious extremist peoples who dont have words like secularism, adjustability in their dictionery......
This coming from people where during Qurbani Eid in your country you deploy para-military, in our country during some durga pooja or anything, we don't mind.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom