What's new

(Minorities) Run for your life (in Pakistan)

Wat is your point, I mean give an example? :what:
Sectarian system is completly different from cast system how can you compare both of them?

the weak ones suffer with their livelihood and lives whether or not if its their fault or not.
the weak (sectarian minority or low caste) is made to accept that it is its fault to be born in a "wrong" group

Who can end this all is what matters now.

in our dreams.
Mullah is out to seek revenge from the whole napak country for the Sin of Kafir Jinnah

Daultana was the first to use religion and look at the result of his actions today. He initiated the unholy alliance of religion and politics which gave power to those who should have never even come close to having a say in Pakistani politics.

Who can end this all is what matters now.

Some one who gives power to the have nots.Not in its 64 year history has the common man wielded any sort of power. Its always rested with the feudal lords and the clergy who i'm afraid are proving to be the bane of the country. Unfortunately, the messiah is nowhere in sight despite certain people suggesting otherwise. If people want change they'll have to prove that they are worthy of it. You cannot kidnap and kill your countrymen and then cry bloody murder when the country gradually inches towards cataclysm. In my view, the silent majority of Pakistan needs to wake up and realize that if they don't do something now, they'll be looking at a mass extinction of their kind. Ultimately, its the peoples decision whether they plan to live under a theocracy and suffer during the process or raise their voice in one clear chorus that these "clerics" need to be put in their place. For an average joe like me, its quite simple, as long as religion is institutionalized, we will continue to suffer.

the weak ones suffer with their livelihood and lives whether or not if its their fault or not.
the weak (sectarian minority or low caste) is made to accept that it is its fault to be born in a "wrong" group

in our dreams.
Mullah is out to seek revenge from the whole napak country for the Sin of Kafir Jinnah

hate generates more hate...your or anybody elses hate towards mullah wont make them love you...
for that simple reason (third law of motion) you or anybody who hates mullah is as much guilty of instigating hate as allegedly the mullahs are....

@safriz

you were saying its fake story;)
now see with ur eyes

Last edited by a moderator:
@safriz

now see with ur eyes

i cant see videos now..i am on mobile..
but you must be aware that the case is being dealt through propper channel...
msgisterate court gave not guilty verdict.now supreme court had ordered an enquiry..
so like any other citizen of pakistan...the law is looking into the matter as it should..
if a crime was committed..sentences will be handed out..

there was no point of making a drama out of it...
if these minorities claim to be pakistanis they shouldnt grab every chance to insult the country...instead they should take care of pakistans honor and go through legal proceedings instead of being drama queens....every time.

i cant see videos now..i am on mobile..
but you must be aware that the case is being dealt through propper channel...
msgisterate court gave not guilty verdict.now supreme court had ordered an enquiry..
so like any other citizen of pakistan...the law is looking into the matter as it should..
if a crime was committed..sentences will be handed out..

there was no point of making a drama out of it...
if these minorities claim to be pakistanis they shouldnt grab every chance to insult the country...instead they should take care of pakistans honor and go through legal proceedings instead of being drama queens....every time.

i am not clear although they were ready or burnt their pakistanis passports:undecided:

i am not clear although they were ready or burnt their pakistanis passports:undecided:

that shows how unpatriotic they are and dying for an asylum abroad.....and that may well be the main reason of all this hype.

all nationals of pakistan or any other country can have crimes committed against them.....Pakistan is no different...

that shows how unpatriotic they are and dying for an asylum abroad.....and that may well be the main reason of all this hype.

all nationals of pakistan or any other country can have crimes committed against them.....Pakistan is no different...

they were 114 in numbers and they have reasons too...i hope you watch it and tell

@safriz

now see with ur eyes

More importantly look at Rinkle Kumar herself during the wedding (while surrounded by a bunch of Muslim men, some of whom later celebrated by firing assault rifles). She's obviously not happy about getting married to that guy.

so now that you people have trolled this forum with 300 of such posts, the bigger question is what do you plan to do about it?
Oh that's right, you guys are just Internet warriors who really could not care less about these people.
And the only reason you bring it up is for self pleasure.

And it's been said a million times before, but if she is being married without her consent then all she has to do is go to the police.

Z9-ec is troll who is just doing his masters bidding, spreading lies.

As for the Topic, Every day Indians post a new thread on something bad happening in Pakistan. If you guys spent even 1/4 of that energy into improving your own country you could probably beat out China.
But instead you guys are self pleasuring yourself with any bad news about Pakistan.
It's getting to the point where **** sits targeted to Indians should have a "Bad news in Pakistan" fetish section. It would just be bad news form Pakistan, and I bet it would be the most popular fetish in India :lol:

Lol, what an idiotic comment. This is a public forum where Indians or anyone else can post whatever the hell they want in their free time.

Unfortunately there are too many Pakistanis are in denial on religious fanaticism absorbing Pakistan. This gives religious nutjobs a free pass when it comes to their dirty activities. :)

Most Pakistanis support the minorities rights and oppose the extremists. Pakistan is not perfect, neither is India. The important thing is that we put our weight behind our minorities and protect them. However, I will say this that it is still impossible for a murderer or 3000 + Hindus to become the Prime Minister of Pakistan. I wish I could say the same about India. How many Indians openly and shamelessly support Narendra Modi ( Murderer of 3000 + innocent Indian Muslims ) and want him to be the next PM of India.

Lol, what an idiotic comment. This is a public forum where Indians or anyone else can post whatever the hell they want in their free time.

Unfortunately there are too many Pakistanis are in denial on religious fanaticism absorbing Pakistan. This gives religious nutjobs a free pass when it comes to their dirty activities. :)

Do you have anything constructive to say or did you just feel like throwing insults around?
Anyone can call people names, but it takes a real intellect to actually formulate an argument.
I guess we know which camp you are in :rolleyes:

More importantly look at Rinkle Kumar herself during the wedding (while surrounded by a bunch of Muslim men, some of whom later celebrated by firing assault rifles). She's obviously not happy about getting married to that guy.

firing guns at weddings is a normal practice in pakistan.
it a way of celebration and expressing joy..it not for threatening anybody...and people know that.
i havent seen the video yet.....can write a detailed comment after i seen it.

I see this sectarianism as symptomatic of a bigger failure. Pakistani industries are failing right and left, basic necessities like water and electricity are absent for the better part of the day, street crime and gang warfare flares up like clockwork. Mullahs openly deride the legal system by issuing their own fatwas about killing "heretics". Caught in all this are ordinary people, Muslims and non-Muslims, especially women and children, who have all but given up on the justice system.

The basic failure here is the civilian political setup which has utterly failed to deliver governance. Worse, they lost us East Pakistan due to their ethnic bigotry, and are now on track to losing Baluchistan. Equally culpable are the Pakistani people who have allowed these dynastic feudals to control the country for so long. Will Pakistanis rise up and confront these traitorous feudals, or will they continue in slumber as we lose Baluchistan, and then KP, and the minorities as they seek asylum elsewhere?

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom