What's new

(Minorities) Run for your life (in Pakistan)

Z9-ec is troll who is just doing his masters bidding, spreading lies.

ejaz-and-imran.jpg

Ejaz Chaudary with Imran Khan.

mi.jpg

http://twitter.com/#!/etribune/status/168662847914651648

Unfortunately no matter how we try to hide the fact, truth is the Pakistan is slowly being taken over by Wahhabi/Salafia/Takfiri/Deobandi coalition. They preach hatred towards others including Braelvi Sunnis and those who believe in Sufism.

Everyone saw that Sufi Mohammed, when he was ruling Swat, dug up graves of the Saints and even the grave of Pushto poet was desecrated. These people declare Mosques as masjid zarrar and demolish it with impunity.
However, a section of Pakistan society is so enamoured by the idea of creating a dark age Khilalfat and an Amirul Momineen that that all atrocities in the name of Islam are considered pardonable. People who support such groups such as Hamid Gul, Rana San ullah and Ijaz ul Haq are respected grandees and even Imran Khan cannot afford to alienate this group and accepts their agenda.

These people have turned a peaceful religion based on love and forgiveness into an intolerant, vindictive and retrogressive dogma. Don’t think that these people will stop until Pakistan as I knew disappears. Well, if that is what most Pakistanis want so be it. However this was definitely not what the founding fathers such as the Quaid, Allama Iqbal, Feroze Khan Noon, Liaqat Ali Khan, Daulatana etc. and score of others dreamed about.

Socially speaking and as aptly called by Roedad Khan; Pakistan is a dream gone sour.

...These people have turned a peaceful religion based on love and forgiveness into an intolerant, vindictive and retrogressive dogma. ...
It will pass Niaz sahib. This religion has self-correcting mechanisms, though this time they have been apparently slow to kick in and appear feeble.

Don't be rueful, the mumin isn't fazed by the upheavals around him, and the world is under direct supervision by One more capable than you and I!

207728601532423116_tJD8vCyf_c.jpg

Forced Hindu conversions: Rinkle’s neighbourhood floods into Karachi to demand her release

the case was presented in magisterate court...both the boy and the girl attended and magisterate court gave verdict in favour of upholding the couples current status..

so its not a case of the girl vanishing/.
its most probably the girl not willing to see or go back to relatives...

but her whereabouts are known to authorities.....and they are not feeling safe to reveal the whereabouts to relatives.....

now the case is being forwarded to higher courts...

instead of playing the minority. card and playing games these drama queens will be better off by going through the law of the land and preparing a strong case...
but looking at the news ...(not indian news) it looks like a simple love story.

where should we go??
come here in india and there are lot of living and running their business.

where should we go??
come here in india and there are lot of living and running their business.

exactly...
thats why this drama has increased recently..
india is now an attractive country of asylum for hindus and even christians of pakistan......and such manipulated stories will help in their asylum case in india.

Unfortunately no matter how we try to hide the fact, truth is the Pakistan is slowly being taken over by Wahhabi/Salafia/Takfiri/Deobandi coalition. They preach hatred towards others including Braelvi Sunnis and those who believe in Sufism.

Everyone saw that Sufi Mohammed, when he was ruling Swat, dug up graves of the Saints and even the grave of Pushto poet was desecrated. These people declare Mosques as masjid zarrar and demolish it with impunity.
However, a section of Pakistan society is so enamoured by the idea of creating a dark age Khilalfat and an Amirul Momineen that that all atrocities in the name of Islam are considered pardonable. People who support such groups such as Hamid Gul, Rana San ullah and Ijaz ul Haq are respected grandees and even Imran Khan cannot afford to alienate this group and accepts their agenda.

These people have turned a peaceful religion based on love and forgiveness into an intolerant, vindictive and retrogressive dogma. Don’t think that these people will stop until Pakistan as I knew disappears. Well, if that is what most Pakistanis want so be it. However this was definitely not what the founding fathers such as the Quaid, Allama Iqbal, Feroze Khan Noon, Liaqat Ali Khan, Daulatana etc. and score of others dreamed about.

Socially speaking and as aptly called by Roedad Khan; Pakistan is a dream gone sour.

Since when did a two bit oppurtunist like Daultana became a founding father of Pakistan?

Enlighten me please.

Mumtaz Daultana and Sikander Hayat were scions of the Unionist Party of Punjab whose leaders despite the opposition of Mr. jinnah; went on to form an alliance with Congress and Shiromani Akali Dal. These guys decided to jump ship and joined the Muslim League after the Unionist party's decline. This switch had more to do with their pursuit of their own interests rather than anything else so i guess what T - Faz implies is actually quite factually correct. To know more, please read "The Sole Spokesman: Jinnah, the Muslim League and the Demand for Pakistan" by Ayesha Jalal.

On topic: i can only hope that someone has to galls to control these mullahs who are virtually running wild. Nadeem Paracha was right on the money when he wrote : As Jinnah said: "You are free to spread hatred against Shias, Ahmadis, Non-Muslims, call me kafir and then hold rallies for Pakistan's defense."

Mumtaz Daultana and Sikander Hayat were scions of the Unionist Party of Punjab whose leaders despite the opposition of Mr. jinnah; went on to form an alliance with Congress and Shiromani Akali Dal. These guys decided to jump ship and joined the Muslim League after the Unionist party's decline. This switch had more to do with their pursuit of their own interests rather than anything else so i guess what T - Faz implies is actually quite factually correct. To know more, please read "The Sole Spokesman: Jinnah, the Muslim League and the Demand for Pakistan" by Ayesha Jalal.

On topic: i can only hope that someone has to galls to control these mullahs who are virtually running wild. Nadeem Paracha was right on the money when he wrote : As Jinnah said: "You are free to spread hatred against Shias, Ahmadis, Non-Muslims, call me kafir and then hold rallies for Pakistan's defense."

Sikander Hayat Khan was the one who made an alliance with Jinnah after deciding to support the Muslim League. This allowed the Muslim League to grasp a strong hold on Punjab, but the intentions of some of the members of the defunct Unionist Party of Punjab were different. Mumtaz Daultana was looking out for his gravy train, and it wasn't out of his love for Pakistan that he supported the idea, but rather it was his thirst for power that made him do so.

While Shaukat Hayat Khan, son of Sikander Hayat Khan, went around India garnering support for the Muslim League. Daultana and the likes were finding ways to keep a hold onto their feudal lifestyle.

How can Daultana be a founding father of Pakistan when he actively collaborated with anti-Pakistan elements to start the 1953 riots and gain complete power of Pakistan. Read the Punjab Disturbances of 1953 report on the "fatherly" actions of this Daultana to gain power within the new nation of Pakistan.

Shaukat Hayat Khan had a lot of conflicts with Daultana during these times and bastard kind of Daultana won. Hayat Khan later wrote in his book, "The nation that lost its soul" that he was 'an unlucky witness to the gradual destruction of the Quaid's Pakistan'.

It was Daultana who initiated the Mullah-Feudal alliance, it was Daultana and the likes who got the Mullah lobby to oppose the land reforms and it is Daultana who destroyed Pakistan for power.

This man was no founding father of Pakistan.

thanks for the info. An nice little opinion piece about the adventures of Mumtaz Daultana and the resulting outfall.

Smokers

Deobandi/Wahabi/Salafi/Takfiri/Barelvi/Shia/Sunni etc. I think I have a little bit of every sect in myself but I am none of the above. 95% of human population is just a slave to what their parents say: We are by and large ancestor worshippers although we claim otherwise. I think that environment is ripe and a medium is at our disposal to start and promote a discussion that could lead to the betterment of human condition.

In my personal opinion: the biggest Biddah (heresy) in Islam is Molvi (Mullah or Priestly Class). There is no mention of a Molvi in Quran. I repeat, the biggest Biddat in Islam is a Molvi. A Mullah-Cleansing is urgently needed, again, by a way of positive dialogue. The only way is to approach Allah (Quran) with the purity of intentions.

^^
"Man will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest." ― Denis Diderot

thanks for the info. An nice little opinion piece about the adventures of Mumtaz Daultana and the resulting outfall.

Smokers

Daultana was the first to use religion and look at the result of his actions today. He initiated the unholy alliance of religion and politics which gave power to those who should have never even come close to having a say in Pakistani politics.

Who can end this all is what matters now.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom