What's new

'Minor' Face-off Between India, PLA Troops in Sikkim's Naku La, Resolved by Local Commanders: Army

Indian media reports said the latest row in Sikkim had resulted in injuries on both sides but this incident happened three-four days ago but why Indian media reported now-).Crazy people. The Indian military offered no comment but advised caution on such reports. Which mean IA peoples killed on this clash.
It is our request to Indian people, please refrain from overplaying or exaggerating reports which are factually incorrect presented from as usual Srivastav Group Indian Media.

Eventually, the brave, bold, blazing and brilliant People's Republic of China's army will overcome the attacking, intruding, invading, occupying, abusing and annexing Indian army and teach them a good lesson.

Last edited:

You guys still literally live in feces-ridden villages without basic sanitation, development comparable to sub-Saharan Africa but at least they have some redeeming qualities like music, actors, sports, sex appeal in the West. Do you guys even have those redeeming qualities to make up for your incompetence, laziness, insecurity, stubbornness? Nah, still smelly, ugly, short, and even the weakest race on the planet.

Indian men are weaker than European women. :yahoo: Not a single redeeming quality about you. Not one.
And yet your citizens beg to be let into India as refugees. One can begin to imagine the situation there. Just line up and ask for refuge. Hahaha

just go to war already. i am waiting with my new 8k monitor to watch some quality combat footage.
Wow 8K monitor, What's the screen size?
The new battle ground where Indian Army is running:-
Naku la Sikkim.png

Last edited:
Is that from one of his speeches? Do you listen to them all with rapt attention?

Now that Gobar Times has reported that nothing happened at all - whom they gonna believe? Haha
i am a huge fan! #inModiWeTrust #jameenGayeMitrrrunn
So when GobarTimes was crying and issuing threats every hour, did it mean PLA lost hundreds of soldiers and hence the wailing?
or they occupied your lands and also mourning their lost boys! some loss!

@Beast must be running out of ideas now.... View attachment 710309
I thought there is a Indian news bragging about injuring 30 Chinese soldiers? So it another bragging by Indian again? :lol:
chinese cant fight in real world, winning is far far away.

they cant even fight here on pdf and win... heck in real world
Go to underworld and ask colonel Babu, can Chinese really fight in real world? :enjoy: or u want to try?

I thought there is a Indian news bragging about injuring 30 Chinese soldiers? So it another bragging by Indian again? :lol:

30 pregnant Chinese soldiers!!

Look buddy, what happened in Galwan, stays in Galwan,
You can't ask our boys to take responsibility now.

And yet your citizens beg to be let into India as refugees. One can begin to imagine the situation there. Just line up and ask for refuge. Hahaha

I heard you people were delusional, thinking Americans would want to ever live in your hellhole, let alone as refugees.

It is to laugh..

Wait for few days... pussies oh i mean Indians will accept their deaths (as usual) hahahahhahah

Incoming excuses.
1. We killed 4 times more chinese soldiers but they're not disclosing their number.

2. Indian soldiers died of cardiac arrest, they were already really sick.

3. It was a suicide, nothing to do with PLA. Btw USA Turkish UK , German armies have more suicide.

4. Deny it altogether.

I know my Gangus.
]

Ohhh Indian soldiers, have some mercy on our small cute Chinese friends. They are not physically match to you. They were just crying because they were sent to Laddakh. Do not beat them so badly. They are not made to fight.

1611575154419.png

Last edited:
Nothing like that happened.

Few of our boys went on date with PLA soldiers and things got a bit rough.

Who on earth would date Indians????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
I don't understand for how long the poor Indian soldiers would continue to die to satisfy the hegemonic lust of Modi and Co.

Back
Top Bottom