What's new

'Minor' Face-off Between India, PLA Troops in Sikkim's Naku La, Resolved by Local Commanders: Army

LOL, that's what you can always do after lossing 1000 KM2 of land. And I was wondoring why you guys are so unbelievebly stupid. :cheers:
we loosing ground is only possible in your wet dreams...

while you have that we still control ENTIRE Arunachal and ENTIRE Sikkim... you happy? :cheers:

China has already conquered over 38,000 Square kms of indian territory:

we loosing ground is only possible in your wet dreams...

while you have that we still control ENTIRE Arunachal and ENTIRE Sikkim... you happy? :cheers:

True though. Chinese will get it back, 1000 KM2 at a time, without even firing a shot. Bollywood and cartoons would be enough to keep you guys happy. :cheers:

True though. Chinese will get it back, 1000 KM2 at a time, without even firing a shot. :cheers:
again wet dreams, i shall not go too much into it that is normal for you is what i heard. India will get back occupied Laddakh and free Tibet soon... Lhasa is not too far from our borders....

dont forget 29th and 30th August loss... PLA is losing fast, save your army and come to fight on border

Posts of No-value/off-topic
just go to war already. i am waiting with my new 8k monitor to watch some quality combat footage.
chinese cant fight in real world, winning is far far away.

they cant even fight here on pdf and win... heck in real world

aint you a cute safroni laddu!
Is that from one of his speeches? Do you listen to them all with rapt attention?
chinese cant fight in real world, winning is far far away.

they cant even fight here on pdf and win... heck in real world
Now that Gobar Times has reported that nothing happened at all - whom they gonna believe? Haha

Is that from one of his speeches? Do you listen to them all with rapt attention?

Now that Gobar Times has reported that nothing happened at all - whom they gonna believe? Haha
Why are you replying
government sources say small clash
Global times says nothing happened
PDF says 2 soilders killed no change in the title even after so many proofs
No discussion just
"Coward Indian army killed by rocks" comments etc

Even the Chinese paper is saying nothing
But PDF knows everything why bother

we are proud ... but what about you?
no food.. :enjoy:
no electricity :enjoy:
more virus... :enjoy:
no safe vaccine... :enjoy:
shitty global times :enjoy:

where will you save face?

You guys still literally live in feces-ridden villages without basic sanitation, development comparable to sub-Saharan Africa but at least they have some redeeming qualities like music, actors, sports, sex appeal in the West. Do you guys even have those redeeming qualities to make up for your incompetence, laziness, insecurity, stubbornness? Nah, still smelly, ugly, short, and even the weakest race on the planet.

Indian men are weaker than European women. :yahoo: Not a single redeeming quality about you. Not one.

If you start seeing India banning more Chinese apps or other stuff then you can conclude that India has lost big in this latest encounter with the mighty PLA. :coffee:

So when GobarTimes was crying and issuing threats every hour, did it mean PLA lost hundreds of soldiers and hence the wailing?

when you record combat footage, please do it with 8k quality and FOR **** SAKE hold the ****ing camera properly.

Back
Top Bottom