What's new

'Minor' Face-off Between India, PLA Troops in Sikkim's Naku La, Resolved by Local Commanders: Army

The real question is whether it is worth the effort, lives and resources to fight a major war over a few dozen square kilometers in the middle of the Himalayas. India is China's sixth largest trading partner, and will probably be top three in a decade. If not, then we're going to have these minor skirmishes every few years as a norm. I don't see either side making any major concessions.

SUN TZU
"
There is no instance of a nation benefiting from prolonged warfare"

That is not proud but self delusion.
We Chinese are proud ,, we beat the virus and achieved a USD 15.4 trillion economy in 2020. Proud need to be back my performance and hard data. Not self delusion fart. :enjoy:
facts are bs Modi g words are truth! bakhti logic!
In civilized democracies, this isn't how that post would be interpreted. Maybe in Communist nations, that's how it is. You should check with the Chinese refugees in India how democracies work. Hahaha
safroni laddu you okay with lossing jameen in democracy to evil commies?

In civilized democracies, this isn't how that post would be interpreted. Maybe in Communist nations, that's how it is. You should check with the Chinese refugees in India how democracies work. Hahaha

mô hình dân chủ.png

facts are bs Modi g words are truth! bakhti logic!

safroni laddu you okay with lossing jameen in democracy to evil commies?
I can't read Romanized Urdu very well. Could you ask that in English?
Lol. In civilized democracies, a random tweet isn't taken as gospel. I can't comment on a Communist nation which lags behind Somalia in the Press Freedom index.

That is not proud but self delusion.
We Chinese are proud ,, we beat the virus and achieved a USD 15.4 trillion economy in 2020. Proud need to be back my performance and hard data. Not self delusion fart. :enjoy:
you should say china virus... and you are not proud at all.. suppressed people, no heros, no food on table, no electricity, cartoon leader, soldiers dying on border thousands of miles from home, single child families losing sons... what is there to be proud of?
working in a factory outside beijing to produce more fake products?

Hilarious.
GobarTimes "claims" nothing happened.

Yet, the title of thread says 2 IA soldiers killed.
Either the OP is pulling things out of his *** or GobarTimes does not want the truth to come out.
And your Godi media isn't reliable either unless this news comes from third party neutral sources
you should say china virus... and you are not proud at all.. suppressed people, no heros, no food on table, no electricity, cartoon leader, soldiers dying on border thousands of miles from home, single child families losing sons... what is there to be proud of?
working in a factory outside beijing to produce more fake products?
Don't potray yourself dude without these stuffs how can China becomes leading nation of the world
And you're not suppressing peoples ( IOK) LOLZ

I can't read Romanized Urdu very well. Could you ask that in English?

Lol. In civilized democracies, a random tweet isn't taken as gospel. I can't comment on a Communist nation which lags behind Somalia in the Press Freedom index.
do you understand what Siri Modi g says?

Back
Top Bottom