What's new

Military Related Questions

I've heard it said that the Russians use that weird blue primer paint in the interiors because they found it to be psychologically "soothing" or something along those lines. I agree it's a bit odd (to me at least) but it takes nothing away from the jets. It's just a color after all.

friends, i have applied at the post of SI (BPS 14) in ministry of defence.
the post was advertised at 9-nov-2010 in daily jung and dawn.
i have given my written test 6 month ealier, will anyone tell me when we'll called for interview or when the appointments will b done.
please! anyone tell me, thanx alot.

I've heard it said that the Russians use that weird blue primer paint in the interiors because they found it to be psychologically "soothing" or something along those lines. I agree it's a bit odd (to me at least) but it takes nothing away from the jets. It's just a color after all.

But sometimes it just looks awkward that a blue paint is put on. It really looks dull!

But everybody has their opinion!

friends, i have applied at the post of SI (BPS 14) in ministry of defence.
the post was advertised at 9-nov-2010 in daily jung and dawn.
i have given my written test 6 month ealier, will anyone tell me when we'll called for interview or when the appointments will b done.
please! anyone tell me, thanx alot.

well i think you have applied for a Superior Service.... y don you call dem?

requirements for applying in paf as a pilot are that u shud complete min 12 years of education with science subjects and u were not rejected in issb or aptitude test twice.....then u,il be allowed to sit in initial exam,then medical ,, physical and initial interview...then u,il b called for issb....after recomended by issb...there will b a final medical.

The Pakistani Defense Industry to 2016.

Publisher: ICD Research

Published: Jan - 2012

Full Price: $1,250 USD (Single user license)

Pakistan is a major non-NATO ally of the US and a significant collaborator with China in the area of defense development. The annual increases in the Pakistani defense budget are largely due to the country's long-standing territorial dispute with neighboring India and the internal instability caused by radical terrorist groups. Furthermore, the country receives substantial military aid from the US for its participation in the 'war on terror', which is used to procure advanced fighter jets and missile systems.

Over the forecast period Pakistan is expected to make procurements in areas such as submarines and submarine technology, drones for attack-grade unmanned aerial vehicles (UAVs), surveillance equipment and satellites for ground monitoring, fighter jets and associated support systems, air-to-air missile systems, attack helicopters and engines for the development of aerial refueling aircraft.

Pakistan has been subjected to more than 5,000 terrorist attacks in the past five years, which have not only resulted in the death of many civilians, but have also adversely affected the country's economy as several foreign companies have ceased operations and new ones are reluctant to establish new business.

Historically, US defense firms have entered the Pakistani defense industry through government initiated foreign military sales. Furthermore, Pakistan promotes the joint development of defense systems, which has resulted in a number of joint ventures with Chinese and German companies in areas such as submarines, trainer aircraft, fighter jets and UAVs.

Reasons to Buy
•Obtain the maximum possible information in the most efficient and visually appealing manner with a mixture of graphs, charts, tables and text.

•Promote your business by aligning your capabilities and business practices with your customer's changing needs.

•Uncover the business outlook, key challenges and opportunities identified by suppliers and buyers, enabling a better understanding of the business sentiment prevailing in the industry.

Interested in another Defense report? Click the titles below to learn more.
The German Defense Industry to 2016
The US Defense Industry to 2016
The Greek Defense Industry to 2016
If you have any questions regarding these reports, or any other report from our online store, I invite you to contact me at any time.

Asslam o Alaikum
dear main pochna chahta hun k kia COAS k khi batt ka ammal hmari military kyun nhi kerti jub unhu n kaha hai k drone ko mar giraya jay tu phir soldier ayssa kyun nhi kerty

Assalam Alikum

Does anyone know the # of fighter jets that India and Pakistan have.
only paf and iaf knows their exact # of jets.
you can take approximation from different sites..

Dear Members! I am in a dire need of your advice!
I was born to a Pakistani mother and an Indian father (both Muslims), consequently my nationality by birth was Indian. During my childhood my father died and we came Pakistan and acquired its citizenship. I did matric, fsc then completed my engineering here. Now I cleared a test and interview for a strategic organization of pakistan that deals with its defence. They have sent me forms for security clearance purposes in which I have to give details about my father. They have also asked for the name and details of any relative residing in India. I do have relatives there but I know nothing about them and I am reluctant also to provide details about my father. What should I do? Please help me out!! I couldn't find a relevant forum for it so have posted randomly but please do give me advice of what to do.

Asslam o Alaikum
dear main pochna chahta hun k kia COAS k khi batt ka ammal hmari military kyun nhi kerti jub unhu n kaha hai k drone ko mar giraya jay tu phir soldier ayssa kyun nhi kerty
who ordered to shot down drones??
no such orders are initiated by COAS.

Dear Members! I am in a dire need of your advice!
I was born to a Pakistani mother and an Indian father (both Muslims), consequently my nationality by birth was Indian. During my childhood my father died and we came Pakistan and acquired its citizenship. I did matric, fsc then completed my engineering here. Now I cleared a test and interview for a strategic organization of pakistan that deals with its defence. They have sent me forms for security clearance purposes in which I have to give details about my father. They have also asked for the name and details of any relative residing in India. I do have relatives there but I know nothing about them and I am reluctant also to provide details about my father. What should I do? Please help me out!! I couldn't find a relevant forum for it so have posted randomly but please do give me advice of what to do.

Back
Top Bottom