What's new

Military plane crashes in Dubai

Al Bhatti

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Nov 18, 2011

Military plane crashes in Dubai

An Italian military aircraft, returning to Italy after the Dubai Airshow, crashed in Dubai this morning (Fri).

Alenia Aermacchi, which owns the trainer M-346, confirmed that the plane crashed and that its crew of two pilots ejected before the aircraft went down.

According to reports, the plane crashed into the sea near the Deira Palm Island, which is still under construction. However, a spokesperson for Alenia Aermacchi did not confirm the exact location of the crash.

"Yes, there has been an accident in Dubai," the spokesperson said. "The plane was a military aircraft and was at the Dubai Airshow. It was returning to Italy after the show. The crew that was in the plane ejected with success and didn't receive any serious injuries."

The spokesperson said the aircraft was a prototype used only by the company and not for sale.

"The causes of the accident are currently being investigated and in accordance with company procedures, an internal investigation committee has also been set up," he added in a written statement.

"Alenia Aermacchi representatives are co-operating closely with the local authorities, through the Italian embassy in the United Arab Emirates."

Military plane crashes in Dubai - The National

Please explain to me what you mean? are you saying south asia is gonna hate us because we don't like uae?

You are misunderstanding me buddy.... I am speaking my mind out ... in my thought nobody in south asia will be benefited if any country attacks Iran....

@persian god king -

most of the people in india respect the ancient culture of persia and have a good opinoin about it due to the excellent conduct of the parsis (zorastrians) here.....we just hope that iran becomes a bit more liberal w.r.t religion achieves it former greatness...

My friend, do you think this midget uae has the balls to attack Iran?
i say this, let them make a move.

---------- Post added at 09:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:37 PM ----------

@persian god king -

most of the people in india respect the ancient culture of persia and have a good opinoin about it due to the excellent conduct of the parsis (zorastrians) here.....we just hope that iran becomes a bit more liberal w.r.t religion achieves it former greatness...

Once again i will say i am against islamic Persia, but its not islam that makes my country like this, its the retarded leaders, i want this regime to fall only if a better one replaces it, not a usa puppet or another dictator but a more liberal as you said.

Yes they happen in Iran due to crap russia planed and old USA jets. They don't crash because of some sheikhs

Back
Top Bottom