What's new

Military ops starting in Swat

A Pro-PTI position is not anti-Army position. Army's civilian constituency is PTI. That is why this whole saga is so strange.
Conflating the decisions of the Chief or military leadership into the army does not make it the army. The army is an institution to be venerated, the leadership good and bad will come and go. Leader's decisions in warfare and outside of warfare are perfectly legitimate to question and critique especially for civilians. Within the army leadership decisions cannot and should not be questioned outside the structure that they have, in that within the army there are ways to raise objections; those paths should be followed, not outright rebellion. Army's discipline is essential to have it operate in tough times, so no one should ask for a division within the army. Having said that as civilians we should have all the right to question decisions made by the military and her leadership. That does not constitute disparaging the institution, but questioning and critiquing leadership and their acts is perfectly fine. Without effective criticism the Army will quickly go into group-think, and especially given its structure of running orders through without question, if the army does not allow for critical thought from civilians it will degenerate into a weakened institution. Now there should however be no room for people to ask for the Army's destruction or splitting - which as yet I have rarely seen and where i see it I completely ignore it.

Last edited:
Yeah, and lar-yo-bar simpers aka PTI KPK haven't helped build that narrative.
To be fair, there is probably some merit to what you say.

That’s why I always advocated (for years on PDF) that PTI needed to do some ground game at the grassroots level (and should be doing so now, even when not in power) to help the state building process. Train the best party workers from each locality and promote them on merit, and through public works (like literacy campaigns) build up the influence to have people change their actions to support long lasting change in support of national goals, slowly but surely.

Having said that, how much influence did PTI have on this issue during the years they were in power? Hence the need for a whole of government approach with all sides on the same page for a United strategy. The TTP are only one group exploiting the political instability. The sooner this window of instability closes in a legal and democratic manner, the sooner the window for these miscreants closes as well.

Last edited:
لو پھر شروع ہو گئی نوٹنکی ۔
Sir ji ...after NATO departure ..all Taliban in jail were released by the Afghan govt ...and now they start showing up in our border region. they are thousands..It's getting worst....

Aur Naacho Taliban ke Afghanistan mei take over pe.
Well, i always support NATO presence in Afghanistan. At least Pakistan had someone to complain about Taliban resurgence ... and now ...

TTP will keep a low profile until they are gathered in numbers, I have no doubt that Taliban are keeping a blind eye, its easy for TTP to convince taliban that just like they they are also fighting a murtad Army and wants to create Shariah rule, so of course Talbani Animals will tag alone, I have no complains because they are terrorists but my disappointment is in the thugs in uniform, I mean they sold the blood of their own shaheed's in a heart beat, now wait and see when the heads of Army men and civilians start rolling in khooni chowk and when we see dead people hanging in that same chowk, than Army will once again present themselves as some Saviors of Pakistan and the whole process is repeat, its like the Establishment don't finish of enemies and keep them alive just to bring them back.

Good NEWS !

Culprit behind ttp should be punished if they were any politicians, police or security forces.
How these ttp butchers came in this area?

But, I think they may pick you too,

I am watching from few weeks you became "Pro PTI", and "Anti Armed Forces".
what i see i react on it at this time PTI is on side of pakistan and armed forces standing against pakistan

Sir ji ...after NATO departure ..all Taliban in jail were released by the Afghan govt ...and now they start showing up in our border region. they are thousands..It's getting worst....

Well, i always support NATO presence in Afghanistan. At least Pakistan had someone to complain about Taliban resurgence ... and now ...
how they reached swat valley armed ? border per kon hai ?

So they launched TTP in swat and ex FATA areas just as they launched looters and plunderers as imported PDM govt. in Pakistan to create more havoc in KPK, ex FATA.

Everyone knew thy are proxies of enemies including RAW, NDS, CIA and Maulana Fazlu.

Idea is to throw the PTI govt. in the backfoot, and weaken it.

Last edited:
KPK Government should strengthen police and own counter terrorism force to protect the province. Don't rely on East India Company who creates the problem to justify own existence.
The wy it's going if the army can't man the borders COAS should resign,especially after finding him lickin the Queens sandals.

So they launched TTP in swat and ex FATA areas just as they launched looters and plunderers as imported PDM govt. in Pakistan to create more havoc in KPK, ex FATA.

Everyone knew thy are proxies of enemies including RAW, NDS, CIA and Maulana Fazlu.

Idea is to throw the PTI govt. in the backfoot, and weaken it.
Please consider re-activation of TLP in Punjab and initiating ethnic violence in sind too, besides TTP in kpk. This has all the potential to burn Pakistan down, though countering PTI still not guaranteed.

Dots connected when you consider this post I made:

Thread 'Interesting IED' https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/interesting-ied.744064/

Several high level Tali's now operating in Pakistan. Just remember Afghan Taliban released 10,000 Taliban prisoners held captive in various jail's of Afghanistan.

Guess where those are headed? And yes they have an axe to grind.

Goes to show Taliban are a net liability for Pakistan.

If Pakistan army is really serious from now on it should do everything in it’s powers to get rid of Taliban once and for all. I know this can’t happen overnight or even a decade.

Pakistan cannot allow these extremists who operate on their own whims or are manipulated by other powers, to operate freely.

Take out the Taliban heads systematically through covert operations. They have destroyed Pakistan’s social fabric from within.

Yeah, and lar-yo-bar simpers aka PTI KPK haven't helped build that narrative.

Fcuk charda lenda too.

It's amusing to see you guys bark all day long about lar o bar but use the same mouth to speak for charda lehnda Punjab. KP Pori zindage aay ni ho or Pathan uncle se sekh li Hy 2-3 cheezy Jo har Jaga hag dety ho. Ground relatives are different, no one give shit about lar o bar here.

KPK Government should strengthen police and own counter terrorism force to protect the province. Don't rely on East India Company who creates the problem to justify own existence.

Itny qareeb qareeb to police stations ni hoty kitne qareeb qareeb cantt bany Hy. Pir b halaat teak ni hoty to Allah he Hafiz Hy.

Waisy swat cantt pe kaam Kahan tak pohncha ?

Back
Top Bottom