What's new

Military Operation against TTP in N.Waziristan | Updates & Discussions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Excellent. From your depth of study and comprehension of the situation, you make it to the rank and file of rest of sleepy Pakistani population. No time to educate every individual here. If you want an in-depth analysis, TV might suit you better.

If they are in waziristan then they are waziris or they have their help, i am unwilling to accept that an insurgency of this scale is not being supported by local elements, you wanna believe that, your choice. Also read into mehsud tribe.

They are nonetheless very important and are being discussed at lengths by the current political government.

No idea what you're saying.

I have been told nothing and i certainly don't take people's words for what they are. I am a neutral observer, a nationalist who wants the best of my country for my own personal benefits as i believe there is a reason behind most things and i don't want to claim i am some selfless creature or anything.

Excellent. From your depth of study and comprehension of the situation, you make it to the rank and file of rest of sleepy Pakistani population. No time to educate every individual here. If you want an in-depth analysis, TV might suit you better.
Let's just agree that we disagree. Also i don't watch tv a lot except for matches. :enjoy:
Btw i also wanted a positive ranking :( after typing so much :partay:

IB, the only way I know how to defeat evil is with pure evil. Sorry to say that there are no other options left. As far as I'm concerned, we'd need to go SriLanka on these people. Till the last man, woman and child of theirs is killed, and I'm not talking about the insurgents only. You are bright enough to understand the scope of treachery we'd have to embark upon. Small teams, very wide array of targets, no particular order or pattern, and massive collateral damage upon their kith and kin will be highly desirable.
did you see that mass slaughter of passengers going to Gilgit by the people of Chitral?
it was as if the entire village was participating in the culling.
there were giggles and chatter as if they were beheading and shooting cattle

I think only a born again wahabist will either deny or justify the pictures where 7 year old kids are used to behead our soldiers and civilians

some times I do think of using pesticides in TTP infested ares but then again there are victims of TTP living there too

who have picked up arms against them and also suffered at their hands while PTI and Jamat Harami was justifying the blowing up of mosques , shrines, schools and hospitals.

the battle for Pakistan is waging and TTP dont give a rats *** about sheria, drone strikes or American war on terror... they have the goal of capturing Islamabad in their sight

Mate, I kid you not, I swear on all that is holy, I know of an extended Shia family in D.I.Khan whose 128 people have been murdered, only 5 remained who left for other cities. All of their EXTENSIVE land was sold at throw away prices to Wahabists. I personally tracked and got two of the guys in NWA, who had committed this, however, couldn't convince the relatives of the ones who had been murdered in cold blood to come back.

It's a sad sad sad place. Unless people like you and I take up arms, there is no future for Pakistan. The best thing is, there are so so so many targets to choose from.

I know

I am sought by both Lashker Jhangvi and Balochistan Liberation Army thugs. a relative who is a police officer gave me the intelligence report about the high value targets and behold my name is mentioned a lot.

I offered a sub machine gun to someone I know who has been told that he and his family can be in damnger but he said that if it comes to using a gun then it might be already too late.

BLA wants me dead because I am not Baloch enough and I have defended the Punjabis and actually exposed the BLA thugs time and again. and LeJ wants me dead because I support the Shia Hazara.
I know what you mean.
wahabists are saying that they will follow Hazara in Austraila and kill them there. as long as the Arabs have this oil money they will continue to fund sectarian culling over the globe. Syria and Iraq are one bigger version of this overt sectarian war.

I have recently tried to get back in the army but was turned down because of my age.although I am physically very fit but rules are rules and there are no exceptions.. I was told if I could be a very good medic then I can join the army because good medics are highly sought after on the front lines. or if I was a cobra pilot. one of my fathers unit officer has been recalled and is part of a special task force .. he is killing taliban for a living these days.

I dont know about you but I have a death pact with one family member of mine. we will put jihad on some known terrorists and their sympathisers
our biggest concern will be that police or army doesnt come in our way

I dont want to brag or fantasize here but if I get the chance then I will make the terrorists cry like they have made the families of victims cry.

Nawaz's body language and facial expressions are suspicious, and he is keen in taking revenge from Army. My sixth sense suggests that this time, he will pay with his blood for what he is trying to do with the Army, and no eye will shed tears. I hope I am wrong though.

Nawaz's body language and facial expressions are suspicious, and he is keen in taking revenge from Army. My sixth sense suggests that this time, he will pay with his blood for what he is trying to do with the Army, and no eye will shed tears. I hope I am wrong though.
Keep calm bro. keep calm.....

Any report of any sort, any links?

Can't find one. Don't think there ever was a report, but you can take Irfan Baloch's word on it.

did you see that mass slaughter of passengers going to Gilgit by the people of Chitral?
it was as if the entire village was participating in the culling.
there were giggles and chatter as if they were beheading and shooting cattle

When did this happen? Any links? Can't seem to find it.

I know

I am sought by both Lashker Jhangvi and Balochistan Liberation Army thugs. a relative who is a police officer gave me the intelligence report about the high value targets and behold my name is mentioned a lot.

I offered a sub machine gun to someone I know who has been told that he and his family can be in damnger but he said that if it comes to using a gun then it might be already too late.

BLA wants me dead because I am not Baloch enough and I have defended the Punjabis and actually exposed the BLA thugs time and again. and LeJ wants me dead because I support the Shia Hazara.
I know what you mean.
wahabists are saying that they will follow Hazara in Austraila and kill them there. as long as the Arabs have this oil money they will continue to fund sectarian culling over the globe. Syria and Iraq are one bigger version of this overt sectarian war.

I have recently tried to get back in the army but was turned down because of my age.although I am physically very fit but rules are rules and there are no exceptions.. I was told if I could be a very good medic then I can join the army because good medics are highly sought after on the front lines. or if I was a cobra pilot. one of my fathers unit officer has been recalled and is part of a special task force .. he is killing taliban for a living these days.

I dont know about you but I have a death pact with one family member of mine. we will put jihad on some known terrorists and their sympathisers
our biggest concern will be that police or army doesnt come in our way

I dont want to brag or fantasize here but if I get the chance then I will make the terrorists cry like they have made the families of victims cry.

SHOULD BUILD a little team of 1-4 man Team,work in night, try to get the names, then kill them !

SHOULD BUILD a little team of 1-4 man Team,work in night, try to get the names, then kill them !
sadly word leaks out and this can put the people you love in danger
unless someone is professional and knows to stay quiet and dont go about boasting then it can work

but our army and ISI might not like us killing some known serial killers and terrorists living openly among the people in the cities because the minorities will have to suffer the revenge attacks

Four TTP militants killed in S. Waziristan attack, claim sources
ZAHIR SHAH SHERAZI
Updated 2014-04-07 14:46:07
PESHAWAR: At least four Tehreek-i-Taliban Pakistan (TTP) militants, including a key commander, were killed in the Shaktoi area of South Waziristan tribal region on Monday, sources said.

Official sources said unknown persons attacked a car in the Shaktoi area of South Waziristan Agency, killing four people and injuring another.

Other sources said that a clash occurred between the Khan Said alias Sajna and Waliur Rehman groups of the TTP.

The sources added that those killed in the incident included a key commander Kashed Khan Mehsud who is believed to be a local commander of the Hakimullah Mehsud group while the others were also TTP fighters.

Taliban sources had yet to confirm the deaths of its fighters

Earlier, a key commander and Shura member of the TTP Asmatullah Shaheen Bhittani had been killed in a targeted attack.

Intelligence sources said the Sajna group was behind the attack as Asmatullah Shaheen had opposed Sajna’s appointment and supported Mullah Fazlullah to replace Hakimullah Mehsud as TTP chief.

Sir, you are wrong.

Nothing of that nature is going to happen. Our country has self-correcting mechanisms that work by themselves if allowed to do so.

When will operation start to conquer NW???

We are wasting valuable time my friends.

North Waziristan: Rival groups clash, kill 17 people

Miransha- A fierce clash between two rival groups has killed 17 persons in North Waziristan in the past three days.
According to the official sources, the violent clash between Pipli and Madakhel groups over disputed land has continued for the past three days Data Khel Tehsil of North Waziristan. Due to the dispute, 17 persons have so far lost their lives while 14 others got injured. Both the groups are fearlessly using missile, tanks, rockets and other automatic weapons against each other. Local residents are migrating to safer areas.

Miransha- A fierce clash between two rival groups has killed 17 persons in North Waziristan in the past three days.
According to the official sources, the violent clash between Pipli and Madakhel groups over disputed land has continued for the past three days Data Khel Tehsil of North Waziristan. Due to the dispute, 17 persons have so far lost their lives while 14 others got injured. Both the groups are fearlessly using missile, tanks, rockets and other automatic weapons against each other. Local residents are migrating to safer areas.

Missile and Tanks now thats an exaggerating stuff written by someone

We have seen terrorists’ attacks have once again gaining intensity. Some may very well question, was there a lull ever? The latest military offensive comes after another IED attack that killed brave soldiers and their officer. There is no denying that the people of the region want peace but we all have to realize that peace is a two way street. The terrorists cannot keep attacking innocent civilians and the security forces and expect no retaliation. Sustained peace can only return when the terrorists decide to refrain from senseless killings and join the main stream public in nation building. We stand with the Pakistani nation as they tackle this common enemy in their quest for peace.

Abdul Quddus
DET-United States Central Command

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom