What's new

Military Operation against TTP in N.Waziristan | Updates & Discussions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why not..... will feast on Birryani @ his place..... he's too weak in his resolve, I'll have him doing rain-dance within half an hour and get his beard trimmed within one....... I may even be able to change his sexual orientation within a week....... khush-boo lagga kay........ then he will be our weapon seeking Wahabi arses, all by himself! :D

And liberals, secularists should be imprisoned at Zarvan house :D

Dotard! This molvi is most worst among all the worst molvees.

He said that he will always support the Military if an action is taken. His narrative is that we should try peace talks before using military force.

I was disappointed to see him commenting on the FC soldiers' killing as an attempt to sabotage the peace process. He shied away from blaming the TTP directly as if someone else and not TTP were doing it to stop the peace talks. That kind of cryptic talk confuses the nation. He should come out and back the military operation fully. It is futile to try to talk to these animals anyway.

The thing is..... he himself is a closet fundo....... one of the worst kind.......

I was disappointed to see him commenting on the FC soldiers' killing as an attempt to sabotage the peace process. He shied away from blaming the TTP directly as if someone else and TTP were doing it to stop the peace talks. That kind of cryptic talk confuses the nation. He should come out and back the military operation fully. It is futile to try to talk to these animals anyway.

And liberals, secularists should be imprisoned at Zarvan house :D

The thing is..... he himself is a closet fundo....... one of the worst kind.......

Not an updated opinion.

He has a long standing narrative that hasn't changed in a decade. Negotiations before military force, he repeated it yesterday.

PTI to support mily action if talks fail: Imran
PTI to back army in anti-militant action - DAWN.COM

Why not..... will feast on Birryani @ his place..... he's too weak in his resolve, I'll have him doing rain-dance within half an hour and get his beard trimmed within one....... I may even be able to change his sexual orientation within a week....... khush-boo lagga kay........ then he will be our weapon seeking Wahabi arses, all by himself! :D

But but but,,, there is a possibility he will make you mental with his bare infinite loop arguments :D

Just shows how little you understand the conduct of asymmetric warfare, NWA is not a sovereign country that we are obliged to declare war officially, you have to use the element of surprise, the only thing giving them a fair warning in advance will achieve is allowing them to prepare and dig in for combat and it will also increase the casualties on our side, the operation needs to be swift, decisive and very concentrated of it is to be highly successful, get off your high horse and try and comprehend others opinion.....:coffee:
Are you seriously going to go this route?

Fine, have it your way. The reason why you're wrong is because prior to most military operations conducted by Pakistani armed forces, evacuations are conducted in civilian areas to minimize civilian casualties. This requires prior warning to civilian areas, which the military usually does through both leaflets and televised speeches, a simple example of this was the SWAT offensive. The militants usually stay, because they have little to know choice. If they leave, they'll simply lose their footing in strategic locations, and won't be able to make a proper return to them, again SWAT is a prime example of this. The same thing is going to happen in N.Waziristan, if an operation is carried out. The militants won't leave until their forced out, because they can't afford to lose their footing in NW.

So, YOU should get off your high horse and stop pretending you're right about everything. I was simply questioning your choice of wording, especially considering the article in question.

Nah yara..... you should sit at one of their backdoor meetings...... they're all of the same stock........ you can't afford to be confused any longer...... people need to draw a line....... either the state, or wahabistan..... nothing in between.....

Unless Jamat openly declares it's loyalties, they are all suspects.

He said that he will always support the Military if an action is taken. His narrative is that we should try peace talks before using military force.

I swear upon God, that I have converted many many such people back to the true path....... no kidding...... these kids are just brain washed, many can be reprogrammed..... the ones who can't be, need to be taken care of swiftly and ruthlessly...... fanaticism in religion is a disease........ treat it like one.

But but but,,, there is a possibility he will make you mental with his bare infinite loop arguments :D

Nah yara..... you should sit at one of their backdoor meetings...... they're all of the same stock........ you can't afford to be confused any longer...... people need to draw a line....... either the state, or wahabistan..... nothing in between.....
Unless Jamat openly declares it's loyalties, they are all suspects.

You are mentioning back door meetings and official declaration in the same paragraph. That is exactly what i am implying too. I am not saying that there are no closet Deobandis/Salafists in PTI's higher ranks though the official narrative is what their party position is and they have toed this line in the parliament as well. Take any political party anywhere in the world, its made up of a cocktail of bright and stupid people.

Yara, met several of them in D.I.Khan and Peshawar (higher echelons), while back home...... I was very very disappointed...... though, @ the moment they are the right choice, until something better comes along.... it's a depressing situation.

You are mentioning back door meetings and official declaration in the same paragraph. That is exactly what i am implying too. I am not saying that there are no closet Deobandis/Salafists in PTI's higher ranks though the official narrative is what their party position is and they have toed this line in the parliament as well. Take any political party anywhere in the world, its made up of a cocktail of bright and stupid people.

LAHORE (Web Desk) - Jamaat-e-Islami chief Syed Munawar Hassan has said that airstrikes in North Waziristan should be stopped, Dunya News reported on Thursday.

Talking to media in Lahore, Munawaz Hassan stated that government should formally announce its decision if it has planned an operation against the Taliban.

He said that efforts should be made for success of the peace talks.

Government should not approve military action even if peace talks fail, he added.

Munawar Hassan urges stoppage of airstrikes in North Waziristan | Pakistan | Dunya News

Now he started crying right after taking an action by PA ............
munawar hussein should be tried and executed. he is clearly a sympathizer of terrorists

So najam sethi was true ... Talks are all drama and smokescreen .. real agenda was setup earlier.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom