What's new

Military Operation against TTP in N.Waziristan | Updates & Discussions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why aren't we taking this guy down under treason of state?

This clown is the biggest idiot on the face of earth! These mullas have hijacked our relegion and they give it a bad name! Lanat hu ais khawarij ke supporter pas!

I am hoping a stray bomb/missile just happens to hit Munawar Hassan and rids us of this terrorist najdi loving idiot. He is a traitor to the core.

MIRANSHAH — Pakistani jets launched strikes on Taliban hideouts in the northwest yesterday, killing 15 people according to security sources, in retaliation for attacks by the militants which have derailed peace talks.
The first raid confirmed by security officials came early yesterday when jets bombed several locations including a compound in the town of Mir Ali and surrounding parts of the North Waziristan tribal district.
“There are confirmed reports of 15 militants including foreigners killed in these airstrikes,” a senior security official said on condition of anonymity.
A second strike targeted militants hiding in the Khyber tribal district who are suspected of bombing a cinema in Peshawar last week and killing an army major on Tuesday, a second security official said.
The twin strikes and spiralling violence cast further doubt on a troubled peace process between the government and the insurgents just three weeks after talks began.
The Pakistan Tehreek-e-Taliban (TTP) had offered a ceasefire on Wednesday on condition that government forces stopped killing and arresting their members.
Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif announced the start of talks on January 29 to “give peace another chance” following a seven-year Taliban insurgency. But a source in his office said Sharif, under pressure to avenge the Taliban killing spree, “issued orders to launch the airstrikes” after being briefed by military advisers.
After several rounds of talks, government mediators pulled out of scheduled dialogue with their Taliban counterparts on Monday amid outrage over the claimed execution of 23 kidnapped soldiers.
On Sunday a faction of the movement from Mohmand near the Afghan border said they had killed the soldiers who were seized in the area in June 2010.
Despite the new bloodshed, Professor Ibrahim Khan, a Taliban peace negotiator, said yesterday there was still a chance of a settlement.— AFP

Pakistan airstrikes on Taliban hideouts kill 15 | Oman Observer

Well,Artillery is the last argument of kings.

I have some doubts.
1. What is the view of Pakistan Army towards afghan Taliban and Haqqani network in this current warfare ? liability or asset?
2. What about theory of good taliban and bad taliban ?
3. North Wajiristan is strong hold of afghan network ,operation in north Wajiristan would hamper afghan taliban ?

Bg8GSxoCQAEe5Js.jpg:large

1801157_614678901920258_1294985865_o.jpg

After a strike by PAF these "dogs of hell" are on their knees ... Begging for ceasefire .............

Peace talks failed Mumawar, don't you get it. How can you back anyone who is ok with Pak soldiers being killed.

ISI needs to investigate him, dig up some dirt and bury him.

Only accept ceasefire if all weapons are handed in and a formal offer of a surrender is made.

Only way to do this is to evacuate everyone from NW with ID checks of everyone. Man exits in either way to mop up anyone trying to run away.

Carpet bomb hideouts. Sweep troops across SW to comb over the surrounding area.

The remaining groups will be left in the cities, comb over remaining sleeper cells, blind supporters etc and you will see a surrender.

This is how we win.

Last 4 - 5 months. Can't be sure of total, however, just from one theater of operation, that I could observe directly, and have first hand knowledge of, I'd reckon at least 150 dead.... that's one sub zone only....... so I'm sure things add up.....

But on the other hand, don't think for a moment that few talibanese are dying either, they are also being killed on a much larger scale.

@Hyperion You sure you don't want to use the confusion to execute Op. Jhang-mushroom?

On a serious note, you confident that the quantum of casualties being incurred by the PA are far higher than the figures being released by the ISPR and paraded by the media? What would be your estimate for the last 4-5 months?

Any fresh news leaking out about the intensity of the alleged operations and quantum of force being brought on to the field?

@Oscar..the above for you too.

Last 4 - 5 months. Can't be sure of total, however, just from one theater of operation, that I could observe directly, and have first hand knowledge of, I'd reckon at least 150 dead.... that's one sub zone only....... so I'm sure things add up.....

But on the other hand, don't think for a moment that few talibanese are dying either, they are also being killed on a much larger scale.

Oh please first hand account; as if any self-respecting Tribal is going to let a hair less queer like yourself anywhere close to the Tribal Areas ! :disagree:

More in a short while........ it's time for "pait-pooja"...... dude, I got so used to eating excessively, ever since visited my mom and family...... Desi families do one thing best......... cook & eat and eat and eat and eat........... I mean WTFFFFF :o:

Oh please first hand account; as if any self-respecting Tribal is going to let a hair less queer like yourself anywhere close to the Tribal Areas ! :disagree:

Pak Army we are with you...... i Wish i can join it too..... Kill them All................................. Pak Fouj Zindabad :pakistan::pakistan::pakistan::pakistan::pakistan:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom