What's new

Military offensive: Over 50 militants killed in Waziristan, Khyber air blitzes

How about setting a hit-squat there to assassinate him after pinpointing where the heck he or other filllth such as him really are !

A little like how, it was alleged that the NDS sent their boys, to take out Haqqani here in Islamabad or Pindi !

Once again there are issues, there's no way to know where Mullah Radio or any other high value target is and even if we do get a tip, we can't just send boys in. It may be an ambush, imagine them in an ambush in the middle of Kunnar. Its a pretty grim situation.

Now, this is the language of dialogs which i will support, keep these dialogs continue until they agree terms of their surrender.
Like I said many times on this forum, that TTP is not an easy enemy and there is no clear solution on how to deal with them. Do you know what their definition of surrender is? It's the following:
(1) Pretend your giving up
(2) Pretend to lay down your arms
(3) Regroup
(4) Strike Hard

Once again there are issues, there's no way to know where Mullah Radio or any other high value target is and even if we do get a tip, we can't just send boys in. It may be an ambush, imagine them in an ambush in the middle of Kunnar. Its a pretty grim situation.

To ambush target of opportunity in Afghanistan, Pakistan must start sending UAVs at least (if Burraq UCAVs not available as recce + strike package) which can provide targeting data to other assets which can engage those targets with that info immediately. Pakistan must create fear of its force by pinpoint hitting of desired targets in areas which are harboring terrorists.

If we can't trace one person and eliminate him than why the hell we keep boosting about our influence? on what basis we bet on those fcuking afghan talibans?

If we can't trace one person and eliminate him than why the hell we keep boosting about our influence? on what basis we bet on those fcuking afghan talibans?

Finding that one person is no small task. If finding "One" person was that easy, it wouldn't have taken a decade before the US got to OBL, I doubt we can compare our "influence" with theirs.
This guy is hiding and hiding good, he's rotating houses, he's not communicating with electronics, his messages are delivered by couriers that change various hands to ensure that no one person can lead back to him.
So its easier said that done. I don't know who gave you the idea that we were betting on the Afghan Taliban, the Commander of Kunnar and Nuristan is Mullah Nazir and he's openly hostile towards Pakistan.
Our people and indeed global agencies seem to think we have some nexus with the Afghan Taliban, in my opinion they need to be tutored on the basics of what the Taliban are because much like TTP, the Afghan Taliban are not one group.

Finding that one person is no small task. If finding "One" person was that easy, it wouldn't have taken a decade before the US got to OBL, I doubt we can compare our "influence" with theirs.
This guy is hiding and hiding good, he's rotating houses, he's not communicating with electronics, his messages are delivered by couriers that change various hands to ensure that no one person can lead back to him.
So its easier said that done. I don't know who gave you the idea that we were betting on the Afghan Taliban, the Commander of Kunnar and Nuristan is Mullah Nazir and he's openly hostile towards Pakistan.
Our people and indeed global agencies seem to think we have some nexus with the Afghan Taliban, in my opinion they need to be tutored on the basics of what the Taliban are because much like TTP, the Afghan Taliban are not one group.

US don't have pashtun nationals whose relatives are living in Pakistani side of border but still they are able to get human intelligence of their targets and blast them, while we have populations whose relatives are there, they frequently visit Afghanistan but still we can't get even tiny fcuking intelligence? don't want to offend but our intelligence agencies looks like school kids as compare to opponents, WTH even NDS jis ko juma juma 8 din howay hain is giving bloody nose to them let alone RAW or CIA. I don't want to know much about about groups of Afghan talibans, but what i know is that when they don't help us to eliminate our enemies (infect help them) than why the hell they are allowed to have breathing space from our side - hum ne kia afghanistan ko azad karwane ka thaika lia howa hai.

US don't have pashtun nationals whose relatives are living in Pakistani side of border but still they are able to get human intelligence of their targets and blast them, while we have populations whose relatives are there, they frequently visit Afghanistan but still we can't get even tiny fcuking intelligence?

If you expect every passing goat herder to tell me where he saw Mullah Fazlullah watering his marigolds in Kunnar then you are seriously oversimplifying stuff because:

1) As I said, his location is kept tight lipped and is rotated so every damn border crosser wont be able to bookmark his house for us on Google Maps.
2) Even if he did know his location, its safe to assume he'd be a part of his inner circle and would not really go to the nearest border guard and say: "so how's about Fazlu's beard".

don't want to offend but our intelligence agencies looks like school kids as compare to opponents, WTH even NDS jis ko juma juma 8 din howay hain is giving bloody nose to them let alone RAW or CIA. I don't want to know much about about groups of Afghan talibans, but what i know is that when they don't help us to eliminate our enemies (infect help them) than why the hell they are allowed to have breathing space from our side - hum ne kia afghanistan ko azad karwane ka thaika lia howa hai.

Ah, if only you knew what work we're doing. I lose guys and no one knows, fine men who lived and died without ever anyone knowing, heroic men. That's the truth about intelligence, everyone knows when you fail but when you succeed, no one except you and those in your branch know. If there was a way we could find Fazlu and end this, we would, believe me we would, we don't want to see our friends die, we don't want to see our people die but we put up with it and work day in and day out. Nameless soldiers, nameless martyrs performing unspecified services for a people who at the first given time disown them for anybody who'd gladly have their head. Believe me we want this to end much more than you ever could.

If you expect every passing goat herder to tell me where he saw Mullah Fazlullah watering his marigolds in Kunnar then you are seriously oversimplifying stuff because:

1) As I said, his location is kept tight lipped and is rotated so every damn border crosser wont be able to bookmark his house for us on Google Maps.
2) Even if he did know his location, its safe to assume he'd be a part of his inner circle and would not really go to the nearest border guard and say: "so how's about Fazlu's beard".

Ok, in case Fazlu we can have excuse (although tv anchors is reporting about his travel on Afghan passport to some friend & foe countries) but our agencies haven't conduct any operation in Afghanistan where they have killed even 2nd or 3rd tier commanders of TTP (except one which I am aware of but there was no notable success in that either)

Ah, if only you knew what work we're doing. I lose guys and no one knows, fine men who lived and died without ever anyone knowing, heroic men. That's the truth about intelligence, everyone knows when you fail but when you succeed, no one except you and those in your branch know. If there was a way we could find Fazlu and end this, we would, believe me we would, we don't want to see our friends die, we don't want to see our people die but we put up with it and work day in and day out. Nameless soldiers, nameless martyrs performing unspecified services for a people who at the first given time disown them for anybody who'd gladly have their head. Believe me we want this to end much more than you ever could.

spare me of this taunt, i am proud son of soldier who fought for this country and my uncle gave his life defending country against India and 2 of my cousins and childhood friends have given their lives in recent past (on same day) and still many of my blood relatives are there standing to kill or get killed for this country. What i am talking is about intelligence point of view not from regular army.

Listen what Sabir Shakir say about Mullah Radio................................shocking., he has Afghan passport and lately he traveled few arab countries.Game is much more dirtier then public imagination ...

LINK: Khara Sach 22 Jan 2014 | Tune.pk

Pakistan can conduct isolated air strikes in Kunar in Afghanistan where all TTP are based.

We can do this with the blessing of NATO and with their collaboration.

Nobody has to attack Afghanistan as a state, they've already been pounded by 28 countries. We just want to go into this hell hole and destroy the bridge which is bringing their hell into our country. Kill this link and kill this war for good.

Listen what Sabir Shakir say about Mullah Radio................................shocking., he has Afghan passport and lately he traveled few arab countries.Game is much more dirtier then public imagination ...

LINK: Khara Sach 22 Jan 2014 | Tune.pk

I doubt he traveled, a lot of chatter is just chatter. Much like college gossip.

Ok, in case Fazlu we can have excuse (although tv anchors is reporting about his travel on Afghan passport to some friend & foe countries) but our agencies haven't conduct any operation in Afghanistan where they have killed even 2nd or 3rd tier commanders of TTP (except one which I am aware of but there was no notable success in that either)

Travel in Fazlu's case is unlikely. I think it's just chatter.

spare me of this taunt, i am proud son of soldier who fought for this country and my uncle gave his life defending country against India and 2 of my cousins and childhood friends have given their lives in recent past (on same day) and still many of my blood relatives are there standing to kill or get killed for this country. What i am talking is about intelligence point of view not from regular army.

I think from the world "People" it is clear that I am referring to the Nation. The work of Intelligence and Army is closely intertwined.

But somebody is protecting him, even all is untrue.

Definitely, he had dinner with the Governer of Kunnar, he enjoys the protection of local officials and Talib Commanders.

Back
Top Bottom