What's new

Military industry in the Muslim World

Old days secret projects with China and Pakistan.

J-600T ballistic missile

J-600T_ballistic_missile.jpg

J-600T_ballistic_missile_launching_vehicle.jpg

The response by Turkey's T-300 and TR-122 Roketsan Artillery rockets are slows.

Response of Artillery rockets ? Hmmm... Watch it please. Video starts with UMTAS AT missile trial launch from land based launcher, Then T-122 starts lunching the missiles serially, Then Cirit missile hit the target with a high precision...

About T-300 ? I don't know really...

Last edited by a moderator:
I think the progress of Saudis are impressive everyone and I am sure more and more products are coming in future. I hope that they will look towards JV with other countries like China, Russia, Turkey or any other country in Basic, Intermediate and Advanced Jet trainers as well doing JV in Transport planes like CN-295, A-400Ms/KC-390 and Il-76 class planes. INSHA ALLAH.

Good point. I think it's better for Saudis to pursue Joint Ventures with Emiratis and GCC countries, then look towards joint ventures with Egypt, Algeria, Morocco, other Arab and Muslim countries. Joint ventures with China, Russia or any Western country is unlikely/undesirable in the current political climate (because neither party can trust the other).

I think there are some indications that Saudi Arabia is conducting research on ballistic missiles, and they have had Chinese Dong Feng 3A missiles for decades in storage, it's only natural that they start working seriously on a ballistic missile programme of the MRBM/IRMB range immediately and hopefully, proceed to the ICBM stage in the near future, possibly by joint R&D with Egypt, and other Arab and "trustworthy" Muslim countries.

Its amazing to see that Saudis have facilities where they can produce their very own satellites, I think other than Communication they must also look towards, Spy, Geo and weather satellites on war footings. And try to develop some three classes of launching platforms for launching satellites of small, medium or large satellites. And this will help them in producing BRBMs, IRBM and even ICBMs soon.

Saudis are probably conducting research on ballistic missiles at the moment (there are some public indications towards that) but no confirmed information is out yet. Chinese Dong Feng missiles have been stored by the Saudis for decades, so they may be able to procure something from that source.

Speaking of satellites, here are some nice images captured by an Algerian satellite.

Medina, Saudi Arabia
tech0614.jpg

Kuwait International Airport(?), Kuwait City, Kuwait
tech0615.jpg

Close to Los Angeles, USA.
tech0617.jpg

Here are some nice images taken by DubaiSat-1 built partially by EIAST with cooperation from Korea.

Wall-Street-New-York-US.jpg

Wall Street, New York, US taken on Jan.11, 2010

Haneda-international-Airport-Tokyo-Japan.jpg

Haneda international Airport, Tokyo, Japan taken on Feb.24, 2010

Palm-Jebel-Ali-Dubai-UAE.jpg

Palm Jumeirah, Dubai, UAE taken on Mar.15, 2010

Al-Maktoum-International-Airport-Dubai-UAE-taken-on-Feb-20-2010.jpg

Al Maktoum International Airport, Dubai, UAE taken on Feb. 20, 2010

Kobe-Harbor-Osaka-Japan.jpg

Osaka Harbor, Osaka, Japan taken on Mar.14, 2010

Farms-in-desert-Kuwait-taken-Mar-16-2010.jpg

Farms in desert, Kuwait taken Mar. 16, 2010

Sydney-Opera-House-Australia.jpg

Sydney Opera House, Australia taken Jan.21, 2010

Featured DubaiSat-1 Images

Saudi scientists working on their own satellites
C2.jpg

Saudis_50.jpg

Is this SaudiSat-3? Not sure.
Chuck_298.jpg

Saudi researchers with satellites built at the King Abdulaziz City for Science and Technology
122652.jpg

More images
122654.jpg

122655.jpg

Many images can not be found because the links are dead and the remainder that I can find are still old. Here are some good images showing various Saudi satellites and providing brief info on each satellite
651d71f55f.jpg

js76ov7n52ow6i7vllcy.jpg

hxai04rqag3wrppo6y5i.jpg

otpfduq5h7pv5zrlldyy.jpg

You can dive in with some Pakistani stuff instead or that of any other Muslim Country, to bring balance to it all.

Yes you are right, but this thread is now useless. He based on one country instead Bangladesh. Let me unsubscribe.

Thanks!

You can post information on any Muslim countries' defence industry. Saudi Arabia is also a member of the OIC, nothing wrong with providing information on the Saudi defence industry then.

brother if you need any information about Iranian military indutry.im ready for Cooperation.

Egyptian made short range air defense system
Sinai 23
390617242su4.jpg

brother if you need any information about Iranian military indutry.im ready for Cooperation.

You can post any products from Iranian defense industry. Considering the great progress made by Iran in this sector (and many others also), it would be great for the thread. I am particularly looking forward to more Sejjil tests, longer range ballistic missiles from Iran, Besat submarines, some proven/tested long range UCAVs.

Back
Top Bottom