What's new

Featured Military Engineering Services employee Honey trapped by Pak Military Intelligence !

Windjammer

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Military Engineering Services employee arrested for passing info to Pak Intelligence
Man was honey-trapped on Facebook, received money on multiple occasions
1600353722352.png

Tribune News Service
Gurugram, September 16

Military Intelligence Lucknow and STF Haryana on Thursday arrested a civilian employee of Military Engineering Services (MES) in Rewari, Haryana for passing classified information to the Pakistani Military Intelligence unit after being honey-trapped on Facebook.

An interrogation into the matter is underway, said sources.

The man was reportedly in touch with operatives of Pakistani Military Intelligence unit since two and a half years and has received money on multiple occasions.

AN Examination of his mobile device and his joint interrogation are in progress.

Mahesh Kumar, an civilian defence employee in India has been arrested by the Haryana Police on Wednesday for giving out classified information to a Pakistani Military Intelligence (MI) unit as he was baited by a young woman to share information in exchange for money reported Timesnownews.

Police reports suggest that Kumar had been in touch with the Pakistani MI unit operatives for two and a half years and has received monetary sums from the operatives multiple times.

In a joint operation of Military Intelligence (MI) Lucknow and STF Haryana, one civilian employee of Military Engineering Services (MES) was arrested in Rewari, Haryana for passing classified information to a Pakistani Military Intelligence unit after getting honey-trapped on Facebook.

He was reportedly in touch with operatives of the Pakistani MI unit for two and a half years. He has allegedly received money on multiple occasions. Examination of his mobile device and his joint interrogation is in progress.

In the month of June, Lucknow MI had received an input that user of a mobile number, used by Mahesh Kumar, a Military Engineering Services (MES) employee posted in Jaipur, Rajasthan is sharing sensitive military information to a young woman associated with Pakistani MI in return of money. It was learnt that he addressed the Pakistani operative as "Madamji".

An operation code-named "Ops Madamji" was launched by the MI unit to identify the suspect and ascertain the veracity of the input.

It was found that 28-years-old Rewari resident Mahesh Kumar is a cleaning staff at MES Jaipur and is friends with at least three known and established Pakistani Intelligence Operative (PIO)-run Facebook accounts.

As MI unearthed the case, details emerged that Mahesh Kumar received at least two payments of Rs 5000 each from his Pakistani handlers via Kerala.

Mahesh Kumar, an civilian defence employee in India has been arrested by the Haryana Police on Wednesday for giving out classified information to a Pakistani Military Intelligence (MI) unit as he was baited by a young woman to share information in exchange for money reported Timesnownews.

Police reports suggest that Kumar had been in touch with the Pakistani MI unit operatives for two and a half years and has received monetary sums from the operatives multiple times.

In a joint operation of Military Intelligence (MI) Lucknow and STF Haryana, one civilian employee of Military Engineering Services (MES) was arrested in Rewari, Haryana for passing classified information to a Pakistani Military Intelligence unit after getting honey-trapped on Facebook.

He was reportedly in touch with operatives of the Pakistani MI unit for two and a half years. He has allegedly received money on multiple occasions. Examination of his mobile device and his joint interrogation is in progress.

In the month of June, Lucknow MI had received an input that user of a mobile number, used by Mahesh Kumar, a Military Engineering Services (MES) employee posted in Jaipur, Rajasthan is sharing sensitive military information to a young woman associated with Pakistani MI in return of money. It was learnt that he addressed the Pakistani operative as "Madamji".

An operation code-named "Ops Madamji" was launched by the MI unit to identify the suspect and ascertain the veracity of the input.

It was found that 28-years-old Rewari resident Mahesh Kumar is a cleaning staff at MES Jaipur and is friends with at least three known and established Pakistani Intelligence Operative (PIO)-run Facebook accounts.

As MI unearthed the case, details emerged that Mahesh Kumar received at least two payments of Rs 5000 each from his Pakistani handlers via Kerala.

Honeycomb plots are under utilized for sure ... not to be lewd or anything but I could definitely see an Indian guy passing information over to very pretty Pakistani female operatives :enjoy:

I don't know what to say I have been laughing for the last 5 minutes a frustrated indian "Bhangi" falling to an MI led honey trap and passing on "sensitive information" to his handler "madamji" this is gross makes me wonder about the nature of "sensitive information" "shaab aaj daal kha kar aaya tha, sara bathroom ganda kar diya", and many other nasty things come to the mind, just think about it for a minute good laugh.

Indians, their sense of grandeur and their imagination (bollywood style) knows no limits.

On a serious note if true which I doubt, the handler may well be a "Khan sb" in the guise of "madamji", I have always been a fan of HUMINT by our agencies along their wonderful "compartmentalization".

Its so funny that my mind is in an over drive imagine what would happen to the asset when he meets "khan sb" in the guise of "madamji", something like what happened to a frustrated person who went to Bangkok and immediately went for a "lady boy" in the guise of a thai beauty, who in turn according to the guy "salay nay meri izzat loot li"

Last edited:
Honeycomb plots are under utilized for sure ... not to be lewd or anything but I could definitely see an Indian guy passing information over to very pretty Pakistani female operatives :enjoy:

Wait, are you suggesting more Pakistani women have to give in to our cleaning staff to glean information from us. You are disrespecting women, mind your words.

It was found that 28-years-old Rewari resident Mahesh Kumar is a cleaning staff at MES Jaipur

Wait, are you suggesting more Pakistani women have to give in to our cleaning staff to glean information from us. You are disrespecting women, mind your words.
...and moreover, Mr Mahesh Kumar did all this for monetary sums and a lucrative posting to Dehli, as reflected in the news sources, instead of anything related to females.

It doesnt ought to have a real Pakistani female in the digital world.
...and moreover, Mr Mahesh Kumar did all this for monetary sums and a lucrative posting to Dehli, as reflected in the news sources, instead of anything related to females.
Well, tell that to @Figaro. He seems to think honey trapping is underused. He specifically said Pakistani female operatives in his post. Hence my comment.

The average Indian male would be beyond desperate for any sort of perceived female attention. This knowledge has been and will continue to be exploited for gain by Pakistanis with a decent tech set-up and the right tools. Everything from simple blackmail to gathering sensitive military intelligence is likely going on.

It doesnt ought to have a real Pakistani female in the digital world.
Please don’t suppress his imagination - he’s probably dreaming of a Katrina Kaif - in reality he’s talking to a sweaty bloke with a thick beard. These Indian officers seem to be lacking in IQ. Another humiliation......

The average Indian male would be beyond desperate for any sort of perceived female attention. This knowledge has been and will continue to be exploited for gain by Pakistanis with a decent tech set-up and the right tools. Everything from simple blackmail to gathering sensitive military intelligence is likely going on.
It's more likely that honey trapped are reverse trapped. They indulge with the women and not give any credible information, given India is only getting stronger vis a vis Pakistan.

Honey trapped by definition involves physical women. Don't hide the embarrassment.
Retard - what have I got to be embarrassed about indian? Your officer hands over sensitive information for cash and you want me to be embarrassed - your indian on a Pakistani forum. You ought to hide your head in shame. This is your army your officer bending over for a few rupees and giving secrets up. Let me now enjoy my breakfast- toast with some sexy honey. 😉

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom