What's new

Featured Military Engineering Services employee Honey trapped by Pak Military Intelligence !

Retard - what have I got to be embarrassed about indian? Your officer hands over sensitive information for cash and you want me to be embarrassed - your indian on a Pakistani forum. You ought to hide your head in shame. This is your army your officer bending over for a few rupees and giving secrets up. Let me now enjoy my breakfast- toast with some sexy honey. 😉

It was found that 28-years-old Rewari resident Mahesh Kumar is a cleaning staff at MES Jaipur

Seems you didn't go through the article.

Let me now enjoy my breakfast- toast with some sexy honey. 😉
I wonder which 'honey' you are referring to....? :p:

1600501424508.png

Shhh Indian members, we already know how Brahmos works from this method and found its useless because the Chinese are willing to give us far better missiles

who knows, even if it was a young woman?
It could have been General (R) Kiyani for all we know.

Feeling too lazy to comment on this but one thing is sure that whenever these guys don't have any brownie point to stay relevant or propaganda warfare; they do so by framing their own in lower cadre. Had it been the real case of busting intel trap; Doval & Modi would have been hanged by Indians long ago. Just for a short & precise reference to support such argument: Both of them lost to China & so to Pakistan and destroyed Country's economy like never before with fake figures while there are more than enough movements within India.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom