What's new

Military Aviation Modelling : JF-17

both type janab i need for my table and for my lab. good news is i can send someone to pick if you can help:(

I live in Karachi
Scale models are easy to find, but finding spray paints for them is difficult,sprays make the job whole lot easier,

As for diecast , what kind do you want ? Airliner models (commercial aircraft) or fighter jets (millitary transport,helicopters) ?
and specific choice of plane ?

I live in Karachi
Scale models are easy to find, but finding spray paints for them is difficult,sprays make the job whole lot easier,

As for diecast , what kind do you want ? Airliner models (commercial aircraft) or fighter jets (millitary transport,helicopters) ?
and specific choice of plane ?
only paf bro f-16 mirage jf-17 models i can send a person to u in karachi please explain why spry paint

only paf bro f-16 mirage jf-17 models i can send a person to u in karachi please explain why spry paint

Sir for scale modelling the spray paints arent just available,
in scale modelling
Jf-17 model and F-6 (PAF) model are available in karachi, I can tell you‘re contact the place(the shop)
where he can go any buy it,

PAF Musuem shop has PAF models to JF-17,F-16,Mirage,
(not scale models)

PAF F-16 models can be found on ebay to sir

Sir for scale modelling the spray paints arent just available,
in scale modelling
Jf-17 model and F-6 (PAF) model are available in karachi, I can tell you‘re contact the place(the shop)
where he can go any buy it,

PAF Musuem shop has PAF models to JF-17,F-16,Mirage,
(not scale models)

PAF F-16 models can be found on ebay to sir
so i send a person to PAF museum ? he can find

imran bhai visit site hobbykingd0tcom n u will find all figters there including f16

Back
Top Bottom