What's new

Military Analysis: Face Bangladesh Army At Your Own Risk

Status
Not open for further replies.
our GDP is US$ 74B in 2015 according to imf ... :D
https://www.gfmag.com/global-data/country-data/myanmar-gdp-country-report

26% also a old figure... :D

show me photos ofa bugatti veyron in bangladesh.. and there're less than 10 Roll Royce ( if u dont count antique ) and only 2 or 3 Farrari in the whole BD.. and u're not surprising..? o_O a big joke of the year.. :haha: may be u're wrong with Ukraine.. :D even BD's only one Audi R8 was wrecked in last week.. right..?

Our real GDP is somewhat north of that because of our shadow economy but obviously that can't be collated so for the purposes of arguments like this we have to stick to the official numbers. Foreign corporations who come here work on their own estimates and they don't really compare to the real numbers. Can't show this though so I never brought it up before.

Our real GDP is somewhat north of that because of our shadow economy but obviously that can't be collated so for the purposes of arguments like this we have to stick to the official numbers. Foreign corporations who come here work on their own estimates and they don't really compare to the real numbers. Can't show this though so I never brought it up before.
sure..!! ဒါမယ့္ ေအာ္ဖစ္ရွယ္မွ ရွာမရတာ ဟီး ရွိတာ ကိုင္ျပီး ေျပာရမွာပဲ... ေအာ္ဖစ္ရွယ္က ၁ နွစ္ေနလဲ ဒါပဲ ၂ နွစ္ေနလဲ ဒါပဲ ဆိုေတာ့ ဒီစီအိုင္ေအက ဦး ေအာင္နိုင္ဦးကေတာ့ ၇၀ေက်ာ္ပီ ေျပာတာပဲ ဘရို

Ya, something like Jade trade worth $36 billion dollars. ;)
Better get rid of those vultures, they are here to sell your country. They will inflate all kind of numbers to secure the deal and commission. At the end of the day both investor as well as your country will loose. As you know few word of English and lived in UK, probably secured a job in vulture enterprise and will not agree what I say.

But remember the tea party I talked about last time? I did not even have to wait a year.. :)
@Aung Zaya

Last edited:
Ya, something like Jade trade worth $36 billion dollars. ;)
Better get rid of those vultures, they are here to sell your country. They will inflate all kind of numbers to secure the deal and commission. At the end of the day both investor as well as your country will loose. As you know few word of English and lived in UK, probably secured a job in vulture enterprise and will not agree what I say.

But remember the tea party I talked about last time? I did not even have to wait a year.. :)
@Aung Zaya

Foreign investment worked for the rest of ASEAN. If not, we'd be a child labour sweatshop like your good 'ol bongo.

sure..!! ဒါမယ့္ ေအာ္ဖစ္ရွယ္မွ ရွာမရတာ ဟီး ရွိတာ ကိုင္ျပီး ေျပာရမွာပဲ... ေအာ္ဖစ္ရွယ္က ၁ နွစ္ေနလဲ ဒါပဲ ၂ နွစ္ေနလဲ ဒါပဲ ဆိုေတာ့ ဒီစီအိုင္ေအက ဦး ေအာင္နိုင္ဦးကေတာ့ ၇၀ေက်ာ္ပီ ေျပာတာပဲ ဘရို

Yeah, he wants to graduate from LDC status but can't really mention the drugs and gems. :lol:

So what..? there is nothing wrong what he said and it's a truth. nether India nor Myanmar will never ever ever intend to conquer such a high population density small land.. Bangladesh is already a satellite state of India and we also have no advantage to occupy such huge populated land. we dont need more territory.we have enough land for every myanmar people unlike BD.. so most possibly is aggressive attack from BD due to shortage of land in coming future.. :D fortunately BD have no ability to do that till now.. :D
Butthurt coming from people of a country which has sold itself to China and rebels.

show me photos of a bugatti veyron in bangladesh.. and there're less than 10 Roll Royce ( if u dont count antique ) and only 2 or 3 Farrari in the whole BD.. and u're not surprising..? o_O a big joke of the year.. :haha: may be u're wrong with Ukraine.. :D even BD's only one Audi R8 was wrecked in last week.. right..? even Pakistan has more exotic cars than BD..
First learn how to spell "Ferrari" you illiterate worm.And one dude just bought a buggati and you guys are showing off that myanmar is a trillion dollar economy.Do come down to Bangladesh and see if you can spot a buggati near Gulshan at NIGHT.

First learn how to spell "Ferrari" you illiterate worm.And one dude just bought a buggati and you guys are showing off that myanmar is a trillion dollar economy.Do come down to Bangladesh and see if you can spot a buggati near Gulshan at NIGHT.
lol that's typo..
no buggati in BD.. still want to showing off what u guys really dont have... what a pity... :no:

lol that's typo..
no buggati in BD.. still want to showing off what u guys really dont have... what a pity... :no:
https://mobile.facebook.com/carsBangladesh/

there were some other pages I frequented couple years ago but don't remember atm. But I admit we never had Bugattis or anything. That feat can only be done in lawless Burma. iirc the bugattis people allegedly saw in burma was even ferried by small fishing boats :D :lol:

The biggest hurdle bangladeshis face is that they wanna buy cars legally but the draconian policy tying import tax with engine size is holding them back. I mean a legally imported muscle car which are cheap af ($40k – $60k) becomes expensive as a ferrari ($120k – $180k) and not to mention you can't import cars older than 5 year old too. So we're blocked from some iconic cars of the 80s and 90s and early 2000s as well.

Although there were few who just gave the govt the flip and brought some Tesla cars. Damn, those cars have acceleration comparable to Bugatti Veyron itself.

lol that's typo..
Yep now you come with excuses.I can highlight a dozen of errors in previous posts.Stop hiding behind the google translator.
At least Bangladesh has things to show off unlike myanmar:lol:

https://mobile.facebook.com/carsBangladesh/

there were some other pages I frequented couple years ago but don't remember atm. But I admit we never had Bugattis or anything. That feat can only be done in lawless Burma. iirc the bugattis people allegedly saw in burma was even ferried by small fishing boats :D :lol:

The biggest hurdle bangladeshis face is that they wanna buy cars legally but the draconian policy tying import tax with engine size is holding them back. I mean a legally imported muscle car which are cheap af ($40k – $60k) becomes expensive as a ferrari ($120k – $180k) and not to mention you can't import cars older than 5 year old too. So we're blocked from some iconic cars of the 80s and 90s and early 2000s as well.

Although there were few who just gave the govt the flip and brought some Tesla cars. Damn, those cars have acceleration comparable to Bugatti Veyron itself.
I saw a buggati at gulshan area at 4am in 2013 when I just arrived in Bangladesh.But never came across in the internet even though I tried searching for it a dozen of times

okay lets see what iajdani says. He is the one that said "13% are also stingy rich"

If you use a hypothetical doctor income as the threshold like you are doing... 1.8 crore BDT = about 200k USD

13% of BD people earning that means .13*170mil*200,000 income from them = 4.4 trillion USD.

Thats double India's GDP :D

So lets see what iajdani the clown has to say about it. He made this assertion, lets see him define the parameters.
13 % of 17cr... is 22100000 x hypothetical... 200k... you're right... xD

the number of ultra rich are less.... but i will admit the middle class number has drastically improved with proverty rates going down... but i would credit the people rather than the govt for whatever number improvements we see now.

show me photos of a bugatti veyron in bangladesh.. and there're less than 10 Roll Royce ( if u dont count antique ) and only 2 or 3 Farrari in the whole BD.. and u're not surprising..? o_O a big joke of the year.. :haha: may be u're wrong with Ukraine.. :D even BD's only one Audi R8 was wrecked in last week.. right..? even Pakistan has more exotic cars than BD..
it was surprising for me back in 2001 when i was a kid... now seeing how much improvement the country went through in these years... no! oh and luxury cars are left to rust in owners garage who might have passed away years back... i will definitely link the bugatti veyron image in dhaka...
we will see who the joke of the year is...
188722.jpg

any bd or indian speaking bengali can verify they're speaking in bangladesh and this is bangladesh... and his car wasn't wrecked... he was driving to make a video some kinnd of short skit,... and the damn thing caught fire.... most probably he never took it for maintenance in bd... just kept on driving like the kuwaitis

joke of the year ha!? idiot. now shove the banana up your ***

@Mohammed Khaled

The assumption of 15 lakhs/month income is technically for only upper middle class. Then there is high class, upper high class and the ultra rich ones. For them, 15 lakhs/month is probably the amount they spend in just a weekend party at one of the big hotels. Its literally nothing for them.

The richest guy you are talking about is Musa Bin Shamsher. He runs a weapons business. However, his face corporation is the one which transfers human capital to other countries.
he earned most of his money through sending human resource to other countries....
he does weapons manufacturing in bd? can you share some info with us pls!

i was assuming conservation figures for doctors with post gradute or speciality degree...
for doctors who have just done MBBS but along with some foundation maybe in emergency medicine.. etc they can easily earn upto 15 lakh in a month in bd.

and of course there are other elites for whom 15 lakh a month is what they spend...

a damn GTR with our countries stupid car tax cost around 7 cr taka.... wtf... i can get a porsche 911 turbo s with options for less than 2 cr taka in kuwait...

Last edited:
What a sh***y thread. So far off topic.

Well when 6 years later those same people become terrorists they are obviously going to be discredited aren't they?

We all got our own set of history. But as far I know no one says Bingalis were terrorist. Only the Mukhti bani were the terrorist. Any one try to separate from state with the out side help of another country we call them same.

13 % of 17cr... is 22100000 x hypothetical... 200k... you're right... xD

the number of ultra rich are less.... but i will admit the middle class number has drastically improved with proverty rates going down... but i would credit the people rather than the govt for whatever number improvements we see now.

In fact if 13% of BD earned all of BD GDP (leaving 0 for everyone else)....they would still be earning around only 11k USD per year. Thats not even middle class for most countries of the world.

10% or so may be the size of the middle class in BD (by widest global definitions)...maybe around a third if you expand to local definitions.

So yeah the truly global-defined rich in BD wont even be a fraction of 1 percent in BD. 1% highest is always relative rich to the 99% within a country....but that 1% differs a lot from the 1% of other countries (both ahead and behind BD). So definitions and parameters matter when comparing between countries!

In fact if 13% of BD earned all of BD GDP (leaving 0 for everyone else)....they would still be earning around only 11k USD per year. Thats not even middle class for most countries of the world.

10% or so may be the size of the middle class in BD (by widest global definitions)...maybe around a third if you expand to local definitions.

So yeah the truly global-defined rich in BD wont even be a fraction of 1 percent in BD. 1% highest is always relative rich to the 99% within a country....but that 1% differs a lot from the 1% of other countries (both ahead and behind BD). So definitions and parameters matter when comparing between countries!
Well I wouldn't be surprised. Disparity between rich and poor and the number of rich and poor has been like this in Indian regions since ibn batuta's recorded descriptions of India.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom