What's new

Military abducted me , COAS is afraid that I will de-notify him after winning election : Imran khan

g.gif

In the end Guns matter. Who has the guns and tanks will win. Civil instututions dont stand a chance.
That era is over ...........Even in 1950s .... Chairman Mao said ............ with the weapon you can fight the war but you can't win the war.

A living example of next door Afghanistan .. all peace was done in Doha talks.

Ek baar general saab martial law laga dein.
Khan saab next din dubai mein hongay.
(IK should think of reconciliation and long term innings)

Ek baar general saab martial law laga dein.
Khan saab next din dubai mein hongay.
(IK should think of reconciliation and long term innings)
lol.... its Indian govt protecting Nawaz in UK, otherwise he would be handover to Pak govt.

In the end Guns matter. Who has the guns and tanks will win. Civil instututions dont stand a chance.
That's the problem.

In KPK, Khan's popularity is more than 80%. And more than 80% households have guns.

If ever it came to that, everyone will regret. Maulana Fazlur Rahman will forever be kicked out of his own province as others.

Modi is just a civilian Asim Munir/Bajwa.

They have cajones only so long as they can bring the might of the State down on the weak.

Modi being the darling of Indian establishment may make it to the next elections.

People have tried to do that in the past too. The result wasn't glorious at all.
Everyday is not Sunday. If we go by your logic, nothing will change. Sit back down faujeet, you guys wore the uniform but few of you are morally corrupt.

Army has nowhere to hide after SC judgement. it was one of the most powerful judgement against the Army by the supreme court.
Yara, you are taking the establishment too lightly. These people have a lot of #2 harbay. You need to look beyond this tactical win for IK/PTI. What is to happen in the coming days and weeks? Nothing has changed in mindset of PDM/Establishment wrt holding elections, providing a level playing field for all in the next elections etc.

I wish that for once people followed the law to the T but everyone knows this is Pakistan where this isn't possible.

My concern is some other ill-conceived move which yet again pits people against the armed forces on the streets. For what its worth, the SC did plead for all sides to talk and get out of this logjam but things are as uncertain as they were on and before May 9th unfortunately.

Back
Top Bottom