What's new

Militants open fire outside hotel in Srinagar, one person killed

The inhabitants of the land should not have to uproot their culture in order to satisfy Indian wet dreams. IA is free to return to New Delhi and wherever else they came from.

should that be the basis of settling territorial disputes among nations?

Buttt where are you from in Kashmir originally ?

P.S Whats up with the Ayub Khan avatar ? He had the temerity of running *possibly rigged elections* against 'the Mother'. :angry:

Shupiyan district.

Ayub Khan was a nationalist. Its a long story to get into that detail but i view it as Pakistan's best period! I know a lot of people here are young and i can see that the farthest they can recall history to be sure of is Musharraf's era.

Shupiyan district.

Ayub Khan was a nationalist. Its a long story to get into that detail but i view it as Pakistan's best period! I know a lot of people here are young and i can see that the farthest they can recall history to be sure of is Musharraf's era.

Ahhh...we're from Khreu a village near the Resort Town Gulmarg which was in turn around a few kms *dunno how many* from Srinagar ! Faiiirr tei parooosiii niklaiii...! :rofl:

'A lot of people here are young...' - Khochaa tum kitnii ummmar ka hai ? :what:

Senior police officers have told NDTV that there seemed to be no specific target, but the terrorists may have tried to get into a prolonged encounter to send a message to residents of Srinagar. The attack comes at a time when the largest-ever number of tourists visited the Valley this year and more are expected as the holiday season starts this weekend.

When Kashmir is normalizing day by day, the militants will not let the people to be in peace.

Today it was one attack. Tomorrow it may be three.

It is unfortunate, but the Indians have done it to themselves.

We should offer any logistical assets to the freedom fighters.

Arre Sheikh.. Apni Apni Dekh.. Meaning, watch your backside, before commenting on others'... Here you have to predict that tomorrow there may be 3 attacks, but in your backyard, there are 3 every day as it is.. Better handle that first before fantasizing about adding more land to your already troubled portfolio of simmering provinces..

We are concerned for the Kashmiris.

We want to provide them decent plumbing and bathrooms.

Considering the number of explosions you see in Pakistan these days, you never know which one of those plumbing pipes is a pipe bomb. :lol:

better defecate in open with a guarantee of being able to get up with your a$$ intact, vs using Pakistani plumbing that may just blow your a$$ away :rofl:

^^^We need to pick up the subtle hints in here.U see I have been to Kashmir last June itself.From the kind of impression that I got was that with a drastic fall in the level of insurgency in the state owing to the Armed forces and a huge flow of investments coming into the state from the center the valley has witnessed a huge and massive surge in tourism over the last 5-6 years and people there are very happy about this new development.Now what could be the underlying reasons for these terrorists to attack a hotel where tourists are staying could be??Its pretty obvious that the only reason is that these random terrorists who somehow managed to sneak into our country were assigned with the job of scaring away potential tourists from visiting the state anymore(Which again is never going to happen) cause more tourists mean a rise in employment and living standards of the Kashmiri people and a fall in insurgency and instability!!These Bastard terrorists should be wiped out.. . .Oh!!Sorry. . . they already have been wiped out.And as for the few rats who are hiding in their holes they would soon be sharing the same fate!!lol

Lets put this in perspective- 1 (ONE!!) person has died and a couple are injured. Compared to the audacious attacks these scum used to carry out a few years back where scores would be killed this is an attack that shows just how limited the militants have become. This attack is an attempt by these idiots to show they are still around but it just confirms how far they have fallen. Compared to the attacks that happen dailyl in Pakistan and Afghanistan this is nothing.

Goes to show what a good job the IA and police forces are doing.

RIP to the unfortunate soul who lost their life.

The funny thing is that is the whole ******* problem.

Too bad.

If the land is not the problem than you would have not been occupying them as long as you have and also large numbers of Indian posters on this forum continuously say, "So they can leave then but we keep the land" which practically betrays your true intentions.

I think you understood my post wrongly. That we wanted the land was never a question, meaning, it was never in doubt. Kashmir is a prime piece of real estate having strategic, natural resource and religious significance for us. So the land of Kashmir is going no where and we are open enough to admit it. Can you do that, without hiding behind lame excuses like "plight of our brothers", "will of the people" etc ?

Good, so as long as we got your priorities straight any Kashmiri that cares to read this either as a guest or as a forum member will know the truth (you know if you occupying ***** even allow internet access to Kashmiris in the occupied lands).

Even if they read, its not going to change the ground reality a bit. Too bad for them, too bad for ya.

One more Kashmiri civilian killed by terrorists. No propaganda value whatsoever.

Seems like a false flag attack to give army an excuse for further stay in Sri nagar....

Kind of like the false flag attack on Malala to give army an excuse to enter north waziristan. But Indian army does not need excuses, goading, billion dollars, flase flag attacks, free weapons and extra balls to enter and stay in Indias own land. India and Pakistan are poles apart and you should not use pakistan specific phenomena to understand an act of terrorists killing a kashmiri muslim civilian.

Back
Top Bottom