What's new

Militants kill 13 Pakistani troops, behead 7

sad..
..but you reap what U sow...( referance Lt. Saurav Kalia)

Good but did Saurav Kalia himself mailed you this from hell or you are writing this post from hell sitting in his lap after knowing his opinion about this incident. :azn:

Good but did Saurav Kalia himself mailed you this from hell or you are writing this post from hell sitting in his lap after knowing his opinion about this incident. :azn:

What makes you so sure that he is in hell.

RIP Soldiers, You shall be avenged.

Please since I think you are related to army, kill a few from my side as well.. Thanks!

RIP, the fallen soldiers!! All soldiers are brave irrespective of their nationality, they fell while serving their country.

إِنَّا لِلّهِ وَإِنَّـا إِلَيْهِ رَاجِعونَ. RIP to soldiers, Again terror attack from Afghans???? Again!!:hitwall:

TTP is patronized by interior ministry+provincial ministries+Judiciary.

Dam with all the puppets.

Any sorry words from the political bigots?

imagine the outcry if done (by mistake) by USA/NATO. Here no even a murmur in public.

Fallen soldiers,may they rest in peace.Men who put their life on the line for their country.

And why did these retarded extremists have to exist..??I mean killing in the name of Islam,even thoguh Islam states specifically not to kill.Attacking people who are not Muslims,and trying to enforce it on them.Attacking any country which has a political war with a Muslim country(like Chechnya and Russia),attacking any country that hasnt yet adopted Sharia.Islamic terrorism is shaming actual Islam.These extremist should be wiped off the face off earth.

Wish extremism never existed.Wish the KKK,Zionists,Al-Qaeda,Nazis never saw the light of day.

I am not going to say that. Sorry. For me he is rotting in hell.

For me those who done the following to him will clearly rot in hell

Captain Kalia and his men were in captivity for over twenty-two (May 15, 1999 – June 7, 1999) days and subjected to torture as evident from their bodies handed over by Pakistan Army on June 9, 1999.[3] The postmortem revealed that the Pakistan army had tortured their prisoners by burning their bodies with cigarettes, piercing ear-drums with hot rods, puncturing eyes before removing them, breaking most of the teeth and bones, fractures of the skull, cutting the lips, chipping of nose, chopping off limbs and private organs of these soldiers besides inflicting all sorts of physical and mental tortures and finally shooting them dead, as evidenced by the bullet wound to the temple. The postmortem report also confirmed that injuries were inflicted ante-mortem (before death)

Back
Top Bottom