What's new

Militants blow up primary school in Khyber Agency

Nadeem Hussain1988

New Recruit

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
PESHAWAR: Militants on Monday blew up a school in Khyber Agency, Express Newsreported.

The primary school was located in Akka Khel area of Bara tehsil in the Agency.

There was no casualty as the school was closed.

Earlier on October 8, two government primary schools, one for boys and one for girls, were destroyed in two separate incidents when bombs planted inside them exploded in Jamrud subdivision of Khyber Agency.
781756-blastexplosionFILE-1414386997-908-640x480.jpg

Where do we find one ? The truest leader we ever had and ever will have died in '48 !
they are in the new generation ( currently aged below 35) They are pakistans finest in education and open mindedness to see beyond pride

they are in the new generation ( currently aged below 35) They are pakistans finest in education and open mindedness to see beyond pride

I'm not that optimistic; Pakistan's finest are going abroad for greener pastures instead of sitting here and building Pakistan as the green pasture we'd want it to be - Can't say I blame them....life isn't easy !

WTF is wrong with these turds? I thought the PA had screwed the crap out of them! But it seems some yahoos are still around to create mayhem.

I'm not that optimistic; Pakistan's finest are going abroad for greener pastures instead of sitting here and building Pakistan as the green pasture we'd want it to be - Can't say I blame them....life isn't easy !
true, can just wait and hope for the current generation of politicians to die out and be replaced with better people

The problem is you guys (not singling you out here btw) just do not learn from your mistakes. Pakistanis are unable to comprehend what makes a functioning society and what to do to make it prosperous. They just don't get it.

Why is moolahs are against Practical Education???

Thanks god no innocent lives were lost.

Illiteracy, unemployment, availability and access to weapons, plus religious fanaticism, huge funding from apparently unknown hands, and the impact of failed government policies has produced such vicious mindsets...!!

Education is the only way a nation can progress and over half of Pakistan’s population are children who should be in school. It is not surprising that whenever the terrorists get a chance they target a school building so children’s education suffers thus hurting nation building. We are glad that no human lives were lost in this attack. These desperate acts should be dealt with severely. The terrorists in Northern Pakistan are on the run but we know very well that when opportunity arrives they hurt Pakistan anyway they can. A clear signal should go out to the terrorists that they can blow up a school building, but it will be rebuilt and children will go back to school. We stand together against all atrocities anywhere.

Abdul Quddus
DET - U.S. Central Command
United States Central Command - Urdu - MacDill Air Force Base, FL - Government Organization | Facebook

Back
Top Bottom