What's new

Militants blow up primary school in Khyber Agency

Education is the only way a nation can progress and over half of Pakistan’s population are children who should be in school. It is not surprising that whenever the terrorists get a chance they target a school building so children’s education suffers thus hurting nation building. We are glad that no human lives were lost in this attack. These desperate acts should be dealt with severely. The terrorists in Northern Pakistan are on the run but we know very well that when opportunity arrives they hurt Pakistan anyway they can. A clear signal should go out to the terrorists that they can blow up a school building, but it will be rebuilt and children will go back to school. We stand together against all atrocities anywhere.

Abdul Quddus
DET - U.S. Central Command
United States Central Command - Urdu - MacDill Air Force Base, FL - Government Organization | Facebook

Rebuilding takes money, which is being diverted to other uses.

a true leader of pakistan would have replied

you blow up a school we build a 100 more

give these militants no satisfaction only disappointed

The parents of this children/students and the villagers must bery stupid to let the Talibs free hand, why nobody did call the police etc. ?

I'm not that optimistic; Pakistan's finest are going abroad for greener pastures instead of sitting here and building Pakistan as the green pasture we'd want it to be - Can't say I blame them....life isn't easy !

Just you wait. There will come a day where we'll have politicians and leaders much better than our own. And guess what, all those folks abroad will be coming back.

Just trust me on this one. ;)

In fact, Londoners in particular will have excellent representation in Pakistani politics in the future. I'm not talking about me btw, I hate politics. :D

It is not the TTP scum always; sometimes (not always - I am saying this so posters don't take me as TTP apologist) the corrupt local contractors also do that to earn business. It is very easy to ask criminal outfits to get the structures blown up and put the blame on the TTP.

Blowing up schools & harming education is part of the script given to rented terrorists. Well PML-N & PPP are also harming education for their personal interests.

We should bomb 100 of their hideouts for every bomb attack.

How very brave of them to blow up a primary school. :rolleyes:

I guess being blown to pieces by the army, wanting martyrdom isn't so appealing anymore. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom