What's new

Militants attack Shia students with guns, acid in Kurram

Why blame only tribals for it? Shia-sunni sectrian violence is all over country, my mohajir bhaiya. Blame zia ul haq for it.

Sunni-Shia violence has existed since...well over a thousand years ago..
While not exactly an angel, it's not right to just blindly blame everything on Zia.

Sunni-Shia violence has existed since...well over a thousand years ago..
While not exactly an angel, it's not right to just blindly blame everything on Zia.
that's what i dont get. If some zia, mullah come to me and ask me to explode myself in the name of jihad or ask me to kill shia then i should get blame for not using my mind and taking their words blindly without giving second thought..

why you should let others use you for their political gains?

What I don't understand is how do these thugs find out who is shia or not? im pretty sure people don't have names of their religion tattooed on their heads.

its not on the head but on the back.
[video]http://www.********.com/view?i=113_1340739655[/video]

Why do shia and sunnis fight ?

For the most part, because there is no non-Muslims left to fight in Pakistan. All the non-Muslims were either systematically killed/converted, or sent with their bags to India (and continues to happen today). Its only a matter of time before they find a new target. Its mostly Islamic sects like Shias and Ahemdis now.

On a related note, same thing can be seen happening in Inidan Kashmir these days, after these Jihadis have kicked out all the local Kashmiri Buddhists and Pandits from there. They are fighting among themselves, just a few months ago some Mullah declared a fatwa on Ahmedia, and there have been some Shia-Sunni issues in Indian Kashmir recently too over the last decade...

these days the ssp and sipah mehdi are so busy killing each other its difficult to say who has edge over the other all i observe is the fact that study islam for yourself and ask god for guidance and follow then whatever you deem best leaving it to god to judge.

tribal society have now to start thinking about the future of next generation , They are a part of Pakistan they are our people what they have to reconsider is their old customs have costed us 1000's of lives , thousands injured , huge economic and property loss...

I bet you dont have any idea about these so called old customs of tribals that you are talking about, tell us about these unhealthy old tribal customs?..........kisi ney aanko par patti parhai he, bus toatay ki tara dohraye jaa rahe ho......

First who is TUM? do you mean karachietes ? or do you mean mohajirs ?

Meri baat terey skull tak nahi ponchi.....you put responsibility of stopping attacks on shias on general population (awam) of FATA....you are asking civilians of that area to do some thing about unknown gunmen who are targeting shias .....tell me can common karachites stop the target killings by unknown gunmen that are happening in your city?.....the answer would be No......so dont malign tribal people.....all tribals can do is form lashkars against only those talibans who are openly fighting, the job of tracing unknown attackers of shias is job of governament agencies....

Sara blame angreezhoon aur pakistani government par dalna teekh nhi..app loug khud he tribal values, ak47, charas k sath stick rehna chatey hoo..
English bhai mera tu nahi khayal k tumay "tribal values" ki alif bay bi pata he.....and if you want to eliminate AK47 and chars (not that tribals charasi people) from tribal areas then abolish FCR and enforce law in those areas, have police stations, jails and courts in those areas so that criminals are punished. If you exclude law and its enforcement from islamabad, tu wahan bi log AK47 k saath gomayenge.....infact such type of lawless islamabad would be worse then FATA as there would be no jirga system and pashtunwali for control in the capital.
app ko kon rokta ha progress sey , education sey, ghar se nikalney se? na pakistani governemnt aur na angreez ..there are people in FATA who dont want to get progress and want to stay as backward ..they call punjabi, muhajir as behaya people..so no one but they are responsible for their backward thoughts and it will not change unless they change their minds which will come with education, awareness and getting along with other people
Kia bacho jaisi batay kar rahe ho....agar FATA ki taraki chahte ho tu governemnt ko wahan school, colleges, universities se kis ne roka he?....The students of FATA have come to settled areas to get education....Why pashtuns of KPK are more educated and economically better than pashtuns of FATA despite the fact that both are one and same people with same mindset and nature?.....The answer is simple, FATA was on purpose left lawless and backward.........

How much Shiahs are left in Pakistan as a % of population? And how many are there in India?

In Pakistan they are about 20% to 25% of the population.

In india they have a big population in ladakh, uttar pradesh and bihar.

Blame Saudi and their petro dollars for this
Pakistan had sufiyana culture but slowly they are turning in to Wahhabi extremism {this news, Malala shooting, People killed during protest against movie etc etc}

Seriously you guys should have Turkey, Iran as your role models and not the others in the region

Back
Top Bottom