What's new

Militants attack Shia students with guns, acid in Kurram

They dont agree with each other, thats why.

So you go on killing each other man thats not good every one on this earth have some differences that does not mean you go and kill each other

Do these two sects of the same religion have some deep issues , do they have different views of islan , do they practice another form of islam

English bhai mera tu nahi khayal k tumay "tribal values" ki alif bay bi pata he.....and if you want to eliminate AK47 and chars (not that tribals charasi people) from tribal areas then abolish FCR and enforce law in those areas, have police stations, jails and courts in those areas so that criminals are punished. If you exclude law and its enforcement from islamabad, tu wahan bi log AK47 k saath gomayenge.....infact such type of lawless islamabad would be worse then FATA as there would be no jirga system and pashtunwali for control in the capital.

Kia bacho jaisi batay kar rahe ho....agar FATA ki taraki chahte ho tu governemnt ko wahan school, colleges, universities se kis ne roka he?....The students of FATA have come to settled areas to get education....Why pashtuns of KPK are more educated and economically better than pashtuns of FATA despite the fact that both are one and same people with same mindset and nature?.....The answer is simple, FATA was on purpose left lawless and backward........

English bhi? lol how did you assumed that i am English? I am sorry to burst your bubbles but i am Pakistani working in England. I am certainly not one of those Pakistani who got British passport after claiming asylum seeker as Afghani because they could speak pashtu

You are making it simple to put all blame on Pakistani government without understanding the mindset of People in FATA. There is reason if there is no central government law in tribal districts. These people in tribal regions don't accept any laws. They did not even accept the Durand Line, the border between Pakistan and Afghanistan.

You have tribal leaders there who are rich themselves but kept their people in absolutely state of deprivation. They don't want interference of Pakistani government in these tribal areas. Most people live in these regions looking to Kabul more than they are looking to Islamabad. They feel more attachment towards Afghan than towards Punjabi, Sindhi Pakistani. They are more worry about what is going on in Afghanistan than in Pakistan. The Pashtuns live outside tribal districts may have different approach because they are working in pakistan army, others government jobs. They are also educated and more open to other ethnicities/cultures exist in Pakistan. They are also not ultra-religious and dont follow all practices of their culture blindly unlike their pashtun brothers in tribal regions

I don't know about you but i lived in landi kotal(khyber agency) for more than two years and we were travelling daily from landi kotal to peshawar for purpose of study in army van full of Ammunition as if we are going for war not study. Also if there is no Pakistani laws in tribal region don't mean killing, revenge, electricity without paying bills, smuggling, drugs or weapon business should become legal and acceptable practices for locals or those runs the jirga. Government can try to open school/university but government cannot force people to send their kids especially girls for education. How many girls school were destroyed by Talibans and their local supporters ?

So you go on killing each other man thats not good every one on this earth have some differences that does not mean you go and kill each other

Do these two sects of the same religion have some deep issues , do they have different views of islan , do they practice another form of Islam

They have differences in interpretation of Islam. I dont see any problem to call each others wrong based on your personal interpretation of Islam..I personally don't even mind giving labels to each others as long as you don't physically harms others. If you consider someone as wrong/non Muslim/kafir don't mean you have right to physically hurts them or take their life

Back
Top Bottom